June 2020 Moms

Introductions! *Introduce yourself here first!*

Re: Introductions! *Introduce yourself here first!*

• Thanks for asking! I got it changed :) 
    Oh yeah, I can see where that would start to be challenging! I'm happy to hear it is manageable! We plan on having our kids pretty close together. 
  • Hi all! I’m a first time mom to be here.. late to posting! My EDD is June 5th! I recently got married in June this year, and then this little surprised happened! Excited to go through this with all of you! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi everyone! This is our first baby, EDD June 23rd. I took a test the first day of my missed period, not thinking it would be positive, but it was! We were TTW, but still a very sweet surprise for us. I work in animal research, and enjoy playing piano and making art in my free time. 

My husband and I got married in August, so we’re a little scared of what our family will think of us having a baby so soon. We’re going to announce to them at Christmas, so  hoping all the happy Christmas feelings will help. 

I’m excited to be here with all my fellow June moms!! 

• sarbear_smilesarbear_smile member
    edited November 2019
    - EDD. June 30th

- How you found out. Missed my period.

- Hobbies, Job, Etc. Hanging out with my bestfriends, i love scrapbooking, working stock at Dollarama.

- Spouse, Partner, Kids, or Furbabies. I have a boyfriend of 9 months. We have 4 kitty's.

- Anything you’d like us to know. This is my first pregnancy & bae & I are super happy 
  • - EDD (Estimated Due Date) June 28, 2020
    - How you found out pregnancy test was actively trying to conceive
    - Hobbies, Job, Etc. nurse practitioner - softball - crafts running around with my 2 boys 
    - Spouse, Partner, Kids, or Furbabies husband - 2 boys 4 and 2 this week! 2 dogs 
    - Anything you’d like us to know
    very excited, but nervous. I’m 35
  • EDD
    June 5

- How you found out -
    My very regular period was a week late and I already knew what was going on in there 😁

- Hobbies, Job, Etc. -
    Hobbies:
    •Any kind of crafts are my jam
    •Obsessed with refinishing old furniture and turning it into something completely different and new
    •I create hand stamped charms and jewelry
    •Love love love decorating my home
    I have been a preschool teacher for almost 17 years!

- Spouse, Partner, Kids, or Furbabies -
    My husband and I have been married for almost 5 years, but have been together since high school (many moons ago lol.)
    This is our first baby! ❤

• Hey y'all! First time mom here who is already way too overwhelmed with all the acronyms (I saved a picture of what they all mean but I'm already done opening that up for every post I read 😂)!

-EDD: June 25
    -How you found out: Took a test after I was a week late getting my period. We were not necessarily trying not was this planned. What a wild ride that was!
    -Hobbies, Job, Etc: Ran my first half marathon the day before I took the home pregnancy test. I haven't run since my ED visit in early November, which is 
    -Spouse, Partner, Kids, or Furbabies: Currently engaged to my boyfriend of 6 (or is it 7? I honestly can't remember anymore 😂) years. No kids, one super jerk cat named Kitty (profile pic).
    -Anything you'd like us to know: I absolutely love dinosaurs, so send all your dino links this way 🦖

Great to meet y'all!
  • @kittysaurus As a dino lover you will probably enjoy all the baby/toddler clothes with dinos, dino spikes, etc out there. We've managed to have at least three dino related clothing pieces in every size so far and my DS turned two today (size 3T). He's even got a dino backpack! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • - EDD June 4th 
    - How you found out: I  was on a girls weekend and we were all talking about trying to get pregnant. One of my friends joked that I was peeing so much that maybe I was already pregnant. I didnt think much of it because I had only had my IUD taken out in early August. That Monday I almost fell asleep snuggling my 3 year old at 730. Tuesday I just felt off so I took a test when I got home from work and it was a dark positive right away. I was shocked.

- Hobbies, Job, Etc. - I love to read and do crafts. I'm a middle school science teacher. 

- Spouse, Partner, Kids, or Furbabies- My husband and I have been married for 10 years. We have an almost 3 year old son, Leif. 

- Anything you’d like us to know
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • EDD: June 20

This pregnancy was a bit of a surprise because I hadn’t had a period since before conceiving my 13 month old son, and it took us 8 months of trying to get pregnant with him. I took a test as we were heading out for a weekend of tailgating, and much to my surprise, it was positive!

I am a loan officer and just started my new job in February after 9 years of working for the government. I love my new job but miss the leave and benefits of government work.

Our crew consists of me and my husband (married May 2017), our son (born October 2018), two mutts that we love dearly, and this little one on the way. 

I used to have lots of hobbies, but now all of my free time is spent chasing my toddler around...and I wouldn’t change a thing!

Look forward to getting to know the group!
  • VikBurnsVikBurns member
    edited November 2019
    EDD (Estimated Due Date):  June 11th
    How you found out: Had a little morning nausea and FIVE HPT confirmed my suspicions.
    Hobbies, Job, Etc.: Reading, baking, shopping-not much time for hobbies since I'm a working mom...librarian. 
    Spouse, Partner, Kids, or Furbabies: Married with a 5 yr. old daughter and two 9 yr. old pugs. 
    Anything you’d like us to know: Second time doing this and I've forgotten everything! 
  • EDD: June 22

I found out with a HPT on the day I was expecting my period. I refused to take a bunch of tests leading up to it, so I waited until Saturday night to buy my test for Sunday AM. The only symptom I had pre-hpt were emotions all over the place. I cried twice about absolutely nothing. 

No other kids, other than my 3 kitties. I enjoy travel, renovating the 1938 house we just bought, and cooking. My husband and I have been together 14 years and married 6. 
  • @kjack86 small world! We have the same EDD and I work as a state bank auditor. 
    Me 29 DH 33
    Married 10/2016
    TTC since 04/2019
    BFP 10/12/2019, estimated 6 weeks
    EDD 06/07/2020
  • edited November 2019
    Hi everyone! I'm late joining. I was previously on a board in a different app and it just wasn't what I wanted. I love the organization of this board and look forward to being active on it with all of you!
    **TW loss**I am due June 12th with my 3rd child (fourth pregnancy after a miscarriage a few months ago).
    *TW over*
    This was a surprise baby but I just *knew* I was pregnant and took a test in a grocery store bathroom because I couldn't wait to get home!
    My husband and I have been together almost 10 years, married for almost 6. We have a 4 year old DD and our DS will be 2 next month! Husband is in graduate school to earn his doctorate as a CRNA and I'm currently a SAHM.

ETA TW
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Hello!

My EDD is June 28th!

I found out in kind of a weird way, I was having chest pains so I went to the ER. In all the testing they did, they found out I was pregnant! It was totally unexpected. I'm still kind of shocked tbh. 

I'm a stay at home momma of 4, so this is baby #5 for us. My husband and I have been married for 5 almost 6 years! Even though this was totally unexpected were excited. ❤️
  • June 15, 2020  <3
    I Had not one thought about being pregnant until one day I was in the checkout line at the grocery store and suddenly thought “I should grab a pregnancy test” so I ran out of line and grabbed it real quick, took it immediately when we got home and it was positive! I was surprised lol but happy 
    :-) I worked at the post office for 7 years, but for the last year I’ve been working from home caring for children Monday-Friday. I have a 6 year old son who will be 7 when the baby is born. Their due dates are only days apart! I am unmarried but have lived with my boyfriend for almost 4 years, and we have 2 kitties and 1 pup. We’re very excited to expand on our family :)  

• - EDD: 11th 
    - How you found out: I went in for my annual ob/gyn appointment and started it off with asking the doctor: "I weaned my 15 month old son about 1.5 months ago, and I'm wondering when my fertility will return. For my first son, fertility returned while I was full breastfeeding and he wasn't even a year old. I'm getting a bit worried since i haven't had my period." She said let's check it out with ultrasound and she determined it would be another long while before I'd get period :D it was too early to tell how far along exactly so I ended up having my first appointment when I was actually 10 weeks. 
    - Hobbies, Job, Etc: I mostly stay at home with kids, but also teach English classes to kindergarten kids in my village (I live in Austria) and teach yoga classes at night. 
    - Spouse, Partner, Kids, or Furbabies: 1 spouse (husband), two kids (sons 3 years and 1 year - both born in June as well)
  • @yesimpeeingagain Congrats on your surprise third! I also have a 3 and 1 year old, with a surprise coming. I'm due on my oldest's birthday, and my younger is an August baby, but such similar ages to yours!
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi.  I am 9 weeks (sat.) with my second.  My daughter is 8. I have two step children (one grown and one teen).  We have a big age difference, 17 years. This is our first together! I thought I had a stomach virus...but it didn't go away.  I've had fertility issues in the past and didn't think it was possible. God's plan! My husband and I married in April in a beautiful destination wedding (Jamaica)! 
  • @pourmeanothermocktail I have two brothers pretty much exactly two and four years older than me (all August babies) so I was excited about 3 June babies! Plus my mom always said 1 to 2 babies was tough but 2 to 3 was hardly noticable :D we got this! My due date is the day after my 1yo birthday ;-) but both my other kids came during week 38 so who knows :D
  • @pourmeanothermocktail I have two brothers pretty much exactly two and four years older than me (all August babies) so I was excited about 3 June babies! Plus my mom always said 1 to 2 babies was tough but 2 to 3 was hardly noticable :D we got this! My due date is the day after my 1yo birthday ;-) but both my other kids came during week 38 so who knows :D
    I'm confident that this will be a May baby, but I'd rather stay with people more the same gestation. 

First "due" 7/7, born 6/6
    Second "due" 9/7, born 8/30
    Third "due" 6/6, so I'm guessing May 28 ish. 

Not loving idea of my birthday, my husband's birthday, Mother's Day, Squid's birthday, and my oldest's birthday all between 5/3 & 6/6, but, lol, maybe I can just do a joint adult party and a joint kid party....
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @pourmeanothermocktail we don't even bother with adult birthdays :D we did contemplate one single kids birthday celebration to prevent jealousy but we haven't really planned yet ;-)
  • - EDD: July 3rd but I will be having a scheduled csection at the end of June so I’m joining you guys!
    - How you found out: This is my 3rd time around so just kind of knew then poas.
    - Hobbies, Job, Etc: I work at a school and spend the rest of my time with my fam. We are also moving provinces in January so I’m preparing for that.
    - Spouse, Partner, Kids, or Furbabies: My husband, 3.5 yo DD and 1.5 yo DS
    DD - 4.15.16
  • Hi mamas! I’m excited to be back on the Bump! I was here 4 years ago during my first pregnancy and built some great bonds with some amazing ladies. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

- Due: June 6

- Found out: ((BARE WITH ME)) we had been trying for 7 months. I work at a company that has an on-site clinic and had taken a test through them in August before they did an X-ray. They told me that the test was valid 5 days after conception so mid way through September I stopped in for another and it was another negative. I had forgotten about another day we tried to conceive and it ended up not falling in the 5 day window. So when that was another negative, I was disappointed and headed to a beer festival with my husband (+8 hours away, with friends). I had cramps the entire trip and thought I was just getting my period. Because the cramps lasted for any days longer than normal, I had a gut feeling I was pregnant. Minutes before we left the hotel for the festival I came out with 3 tests and the news that I’d be the DD for the fest and for the next 9 months. It wasn’t the way I wanted to tell him but we were so excited after we had been disappointed 7 months in a row! ✨

- Hobbies/Job: I’m in HR (and yes you can cuss and make jokes in front of me, people think HR is the police ...). Other than work, I play Mario Cart and dinosaurs with my 4 year old, take long walks with my pup Barley and drink craft beer with my hubby. Right now I’m trying a variety of NA craft beer - it’s fun!

- Family: 
    🐶 Barley, 1
    👦🏼/🦖 Easton, 4
    🧔🏼 Man-child/Hubby Steven, 9 years
    🤰🏻with baby boy #2!

• @rothkristan2019 We're due date buddies, and I have a 10 year old mini dachshund named Barley.
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • EDD: June 30, 2020

How you found out: Home pregnancy test 2 days before missed period. Both me and SO were in denial. The next day had to go to urgent care because I'd been sick for over a week with a cold for over a week. Tested positive there too. I was convinced but SO still in denial lol Later that week had a bit of spotting so went to ER, another positive and he was finally convinced 😆

Hobbies, jobs, etc..
    Was working as a package handler at UPS and doing Uber on the side but was worried about lifting heavy stuff and hurting baby so quit a week ago. Now doing Uber full time. Hobbies.. spending time with my 3 kids, movies, reading. 

Spouse, partner,  kids, furbabies: 
    Boyfriend of 3 years. We both had just gotten out of a messy divorce so neither of us are in a hurry to get married again.. one day, just not yet. He has 2 kids (5 yr old son, 9 yr old daughter) from previous marriage. I have 3 (16 yr old daughter,  14 yr old son and 13 yr old daughter) from my previous marriage. 
    2 sweet cats and 2 rascally ferrets.

Anything you'd like us to know?
    I'm 41, so considered high risk. We also had a miscarriage back in March. So a little nervous. only made it to 7 weeks previously. Things seem to be going great this time (knock on wood). Had my NIPT on Tuesday. (Not so) patiently waiting on the results. 
  • EDD: June 9th

I found out taking a test after a dream that I was pregnant. 

I am a tax accountant and my hobby is riding horses. 

I have a 7 year old daughter and a five year old son. We have two horses, two dogs, two cats, and two Guinea pigs. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• @Mikki62 Nice to have another rider in the group! There are a few of us.  What type of riding do you do?
    Me 29 DH 33
    Married 10/2016
    TTC since 04/2019
    EDD 06/07/2020
  • Mikki62Mikki62 member
    edited December 2019
    @horsesmeetbaby I haven't competed much in the last few years but am an eventer. What type of riding do you do?

BabyFruit Ticker

• @Mikki62 I do dressage but we jump our horses for fun. I've never been brave over fences so I tend to get on other people's horses who are confirmed over fences to play. My guy gets a lot of ground pole and cavaletti play time and I've had other people jump him. 
    Me 29 DH 33
    Married 10/2016
    TTC since 04/2019
    EDD 06/07/2020
  • Hello Everyone!!

- EDD (Estimated Due Date) - June 15, 2020

- How you found out: We were trying to conceive and the two week wait was killing me. So I took tests way too early. Finally at 9DPO I saw a very, surprisingly dark line. I was absolutely floored! It was our first time trying since my daughter.

- Hobbies, Job, Etc: I work in the commercial construction industry. Hobbies are anything music and farm related. I'm a small town farm girl now living in a big city. Certainly get back to no-mans-land whenever I can. Feels homey.

- Spouse, Partner, Kids, or Furbabies: My daughter will be two in January. We have three dogs and two cats.

- Anything you’d like us to know: I just had a scare where I thought I was losing the babies a few days ago and instead found out I am having twins! Identical, mono/di twins.

I look forward to reading your posts!!

Mandie
  • Hello all! 
    First time Mom to be here. I’m due June 16. My Husband and I had been trying to get pregnant for a few months. My periods weren’t always regular, so when I Was late, I waited a few days then took a test, and TaDa! I was able to go in to my Dr. that day to verify and tell my Husband when he got home. 
    I’m a Children’s Librarian, so I’m surrounded by kids all day and excited to finally have my own.
    I love hanging out with friends, hosting game nights & summer parties, & hiking. With a June due date hiking may be a little hard to come by this summer. 
    I have one stubborn cat who is only now getting used to people. Soon he’ll have to be getting used to a lot more. 
    I’m excited to go on this new journey!
  • silverandredsilverandred member
    edited December 2019
    EDD June 21

Test at 10dpo

I work in policy and for fun read, cook and spend time with friends and family.

I have a husband and have been married a little over a year. This is our first baby! 

Very excited for our baby girl. Have been so nervous to post anything but at almost 14 weeks trying to relax and hope everything is okay! Have really enjoyed reading about everyone’s experiences and all the advice! 

• Due date June 14th

Took a HPT October 7th with a cheap dollar test, and got a faint positive in the middle of the day. Took a first response test a few hours later and got a BFP.

I have eight children ranging in age from 21 to 4. My oldest is married and his wife just had our first grandson 2 months ago. Our oldest daughter is getting married in two weeks. My husband is retired Air Force and we’ve been married over 22 years. 
    I’ve lost two babies as well including one earlier this year. I had a missed miscarriage and refused a D&C. It took my body two months to let go of the baby, and it was the hardest thing I’ve ever gone through. I pray that no one ever has to go through that... 
    After that I had a tough time and kept praying that I would be able to have another baby. I was absolutely thrilled when I found out I was pregnant again at age 43, but also terrified. 

This pregnancy has been really tough. I’ve been throwing up for months, and have zero energy. I’m currently on bedrest because I had a really heavy bleed at 12 weeks. Baby girl is okay, but I don’t really know what caused the bleeding. I’m currently 14 weeks 5 days, and still haven’t announced my pregnancy to anyone other than close family and friends. 

I’m praying for a healthy baby. 
  • Hello! Bonjour! 

-EDD: June 16, 2020
    - How you found out: My period was late, but I suspected beforehand! We were trying, so it was good news!
    - Hobbies, Job, Etc.: I teach high school French. I am a brown belt in karate (haven't been going as much as I would like, but I love it!). I'm looking forward to telling my students, I know they will super excited!
    -My fiancé is an electrician, we've been together for 2 years. We have 2 cats, Bill and Mary. 

**TW loss** This pregnancy is a little stressful to me. My first ended with a late loss earlier this year. I'm looking forward to having a positive community this time though! **end TW**

Can anyone tell me how to change my username from the automatic "nottieetc.etc."?
  • - EDD. June 5th

- How you found out. Missed my period, waited about 8 days to take a test and it was clearly positive right away. Like glowing! I got a cold before I took the test and I just knew! 

- Hobbies, Job, Etc. I work full time with about an hour and 10 min commute each day. 
    I loved doing hot yoga, but had to stop once I found out. Also do ballet once a week. 

- Spouse, Partner, Kids, or Furbabies. With my hubby for 11.5 years, married for 2.5. 

- Anything you’d like us to know. This is my first pregnancy, we are a bit older and I wasn’t sure this would ever happened. Wasn’t exactly planned, but we ate supper happy. We just started telling family and close friends.