June 2020 Moms
Options

Introductions! *Introduce yourself here first!*

Re: Introductions! *Introduce yourself here first!*

• Options
    @lyndshurt fellow August17 mom here! Congrats to you!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Hey there @lwhrmomma ! Good to be back in a bmb together. Congrats to you as well!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kiki75, yes. That’s it. Sorry I’m so far out of the loop now. Haha. I used to be an active poster a long time ago. 
  • Options
    @hanshotfirst77 yay yay yay! So happy to see you here! FX for a boring 9 months!!
  • Options
    @chaos-and-coffee Thank you! :)

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options

- EDD June 19 2020
    I have been queasy for five days and then took a million tests that were so faint I couldn’t be sure until today.
    - I’m a tradeswoman. I am part of the carpenters 322 local 68 out of St.Paul Minnesota and am a flooring installer.
    I am remarried to DH number 2, I have 3 children (DS, 2 DD) from a previous marriage and my DH has DD from a really fun night 7 years ago. I have two precious dogs who drive me bonkers 😂

This is my third time on the bump! 

• Options
    @emodelski first tri sucks! It'll be here before you know it but that worry never went away for me until I could feel ds move and guage his being OK that way. It's such a mind game. 
  • Options
    @erbear84 I remember you from the Oct FET board, so happy to see you here! And how cool to have the same due date twice!

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options

- EDD June 19 2020
    I have been queasy for five days and then took a million tests that were so faint I couldn’t be sure until today.
    ****snipped****
    This is my third time on the bump! 

Hoping that as it's your third time on the bump, you know how important it is to change your user name to something we can recognize. Let us know if you need instructions to do so!
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @ChristineShayne a friend is an officer but she had to tell right away. Something about carrying the weapon was bad for the baby... Don't remember the details but I'd ask your Dr to be safe. Congrats though! 
  • Options
    @runwmusic I wonder if the theory was the lead in the bullets? But that would really just be a matter of handwashing after handling. 

@ChristineShayne You might want to change your SN as I assume that’s your actual full name. Especially given your line of work. 😉

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    @ChristineShayne I've been told that handling bullets and guns is a huge issue while pregnant and that just washing hands doesn't actually protect. My cop friends requested immediate change of duties. 
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    cshaynecshayne member
    edited October 2019
    @pourmeanothermocktail
    @runwmusic I appreciate the concern but I was pregnant with my first when I was on patrol, but ended up going to light duty at around 9 weeks only because my morning (all day sickness) was so bad and I was puking on calls 😱 My doctor was fine with me waiting longer otherwise and leaves it to a personal decision. But I’m a Detective now so it’s a lot more office work these days. 
  • Options
    @kiki75 it’s not. I know better than to use my full name anywhere
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 omg I knew it!!!! I’ve been stalking TTGP and when you said you had a nose bleed I was dying for you to test!! So happy to see you here!
  • Options
    Yaaay!!! Congrats @mindyb2019!!
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Options
    @chaos-and-coffee haha. Thanks girl. I’m happy to be here too. 

@saladflambe Thanks. yay!! Were in the same BMB.. 😁😁 
  • Options
    @ChristineShayne Good! I would have thought that someone in that line of work would be wiser about Internet safety but I would also think that everyone would be wiser about it by now. But I’ve seen full names on ultrasounds with birthdates and the practice they’re going to, people with their full name as their email address using that email address for their SN and on and on. 🤦‍♀️ People amaze me with how casual they can be with personal information. Especially on a pregnancy forum. There’s a reason they put alarm systems on newborns in the hospital! 😬

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    - EDD (Estimated Due Date)
    June 17th, 2019

- How you found out 
    I felt some pulling/cramping since 7-8 DPO and finally turned a positive on 10 DPO!

- Hobbies, Job, Etc. 
    SAHM. Hobbies include jewelry-making and gaming. :)

- Spouse, Partner, Kids, or Furbabies
    Married to my husband of 5 years (together for 11), have a beautiful rainbow baby boy who is 16 months, and two 8-year-old cat brothers.

- Anything you’d like us to know
    This is my fourth pregnancy. First pregnancy ended as a MMC in April 2017. Then I had my son in June 2018. I recently had a CP this past August. I had low/lower progesterone for those pregnancies, but this time around (and much to my surprise) it's high. Still supplementing under my OB's supervision, just to be on the safe side.

My husband is American and I am British. We have been living together in the states since 2013 and we are planning on relocating to England hopefully in the next few months. Fun fact: I was a 90-day fiancee!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    KristiMcqueen My sister also did reciprocal IVF and had twins (a boy and a girl) in April! They used her partner's eggs and they implanted three embryos after three failed attempts (two ending in MC). They also have my sister's embryos banked using the same donor.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @silvergreen I’m an American married to a Brit living in London! 

How was being on that show?!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @silvergreen that’s cool. I love 90 day fiancée. 
  • Options
    Another first timer here.  Excited and nervous!

-  June 7th

- I was tracking my BBT and noticed it was elevated for a couple days and my resting heart rate was up.

- I am a bank auditor (sometimes boring, sometimes interesting) and I help run horse shows.  I also have a horse who just started competing this year. 

- My husband and I have been married for almost 3 years, together for 6 and a half.  Along with my horse, we have two cats, and I just stared bottle feeding two kittens whose momma was hit on our road.

- I have two nephews aged 5 and 1 1/2 and a huge extended family.
    Me 29 DH 33
    Married 10/2016
    TTC since 04/2019
    BFP 10/12/2019, estimated 6 weeks
    EDD 06/07/2020
  • Options
     :)  It's an awesome day 9/21...... I'm super late but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!
    TTMills,
    "wishing all the mommies a healthy & happy nine months of pregnancy"
  • Options
    Hello! Well my name is TisSian I am 25yo and this is my second pregnancy! 
    My first child is a wonderful little girl named Sapphire who is 3yo and by far best thing that’s ever happened to me. 
    I am currently due June 1st which should be exact since I know I conceived Sept 11th lol (I was trying hard) just had first ultrasound yesterday and it confirmed that. 
    I am married currently only 5 months but we have been together nearly 5 years lol. Engaged quite a while and dated quite awhile before getting together. Anyway we love to travel, experience new things and enjoy the holiday season! Like dressing up for Halloween this year our daughter is coralline and we are her other parents! I think I’ve talked enough but nice to meet everyone! 
  • Options
    @horsesmeetbaby aww.. poor little kittens who lost their momma. I feel so sad the mom was hit on your road. That’s horrible. Good for you for bottle feeding them. ❤️ Send pics of kittens lol 🥰 
  • Options

@mindyb2019 Unfortunately the little tortoise shell passed.  The two boys are headed for a check up today as we are concerned one may have parasites or a GI virus so keep your fingers crossed for them.  They're so little! 
    Me 29 DH 33
    Married 10/2016
    TTC since 04/2019
    BFP 10/12/2019, estimated 6 weeks
    EDD 06/07/2020
  • Options
    Hi!! I’m pretty late to the party, just found out this morning. 

- EDD (Estimated Due Date): 6/27 based on LMP, so it’s super early. I’ll be 4 weeks on Saturday. 

- How you found out: currently on vacation and my husband and I had a little “oops” a couple weeks ago. We’ve been drinking and going in the hot tub on vacation so I decided to test this morning and it was positive. I didn’t want to ruin his vacation by telling
    him (this is unplanned), but was texting with my friend about it and he saw one of the texts. Oops. He is happy but we’re both very anxious. 

- Hobbies, Job, Etc.: I am an attorney at a non-profit and outside of work I really only have time to parent and take care of the house and spend time with the family. 

- Spouse, Partner, Kids, or Furbabies: Been married 4 years and we have a 3 year old and 1 year old, both boys. And a dog. I guess we’ll have 3 under 4 😬

- Anything you’d like us to know 🙂: this was not our plan and I’m still processing and kind of freaking out but trying to have faith that things will work out. Also I’m close with my July 18 group and looking forward to getting to know you all, as the support is so amazing to have during this time! 
  • Options
    @zande2016 Welcome! I also have a 3 year old, 1 year old, 2 dogs, and an unplanned surprise coming! A week and a half after finding out I'm feeling much better, but still nervous!
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @pourmeanothermocktail ahh glad I’m not the only one working on # 3! I think I’ll get excited once the shock wears off. Thanks for the welcome :smile:
  • Options
    @zande2016 I am also on number 3, which was an oops. Apparently we are a lucrative club 😂 I have two boys as well. Really hoping for team pink this go around, but a 3rd boy would certainly be easy.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @diagonalley and all you 3x moms. Same boat here, still in shock and figuring out how to handle 3. We have a girl and a boy, ages 8 and 2. 
  • Options
    @diagonalley same here, would love a girl but a boy would be cheaper and easier lol 
  • Options
    @MaximumEffort yeah with two we have “man to man coverage” but 3 just feels really overwhelming right now.