June 2020 Moms

Introductions! *Introduce yourself here first!*

Re: Introductions! *Introduce yourself here first!*

• @babywmakes6 Do you live in Michigan? We’re in Grand Blanc. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @jessako that’s cool your baby is due on your bday. I’m due on your bday too lol 😁👍 so sorry you have a cyst on your ovary that’s causing you pain. I hope it gets better for you. 
  • Hi ladies, I’m so happy to see a few familiar faces here from a few different former periods on TB ❤️

EDD 6/4

We found out at home literally the morning of our treatment plan appointment with my RE. We had just finished the diagnostic phase with the RE after 2 losses in a row.  We have a toddler girl conceived through IF treatment and a loss prior to her as well.

I’m a nurse super part-time and stay at home with my daughter the rest of the time, and otherwise y’all any hobbies and interests I’ve had have been -eliminated- with this first tri exhaustion.  Gotta make energy choices.

My husband and I have been married for 6 years and we have one little fur baby.

Count me just thankful to be here and thankful to be feeling not so great most of the time!
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• @virginiaham !!!!! 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • @kiki75 ❤️❤️❤️ heyyyyyyyy!!  (@saladflambe you too!)

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• @mindyb2019 Thanks! I’m actually hoping that I get a later DD once I’ve had an ultrasound. I earned a week long cruise from work in March and they won’t let you on board if you’re in your 24th week or later. There’s no alternate dates. We either go or loose it. 😭 I’m 2 1/2 weeks off at this point so I’m hoping for a miracle. 

• @jessako oh man. I really hope you get to go on that cruise 🚢 that sounds amazing. That would be such a waste to loose it. That’s pretty sweet you earned this cruise through work. How did you get that? FX for you that it works out. 
  • @virginiaham I think I know you >.> but I'm not sure because my brain doesn't work anymore
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• @mindyb2019 I own my own online clothing boutique. I’m a retailer for LuLaRoe and it’s an incentive trip. My community of retailers is the most amazing group of women and LLR books the whole boat for us every year. I earned my spot on the boat last month and  I really just want to park my pregnant booty in the ocean & pools all week and it will be a bummer if it can’t happen. This would prob be the last big trip for me and hubs before the baby too. Hopefully everything works out! 
  • @jessako well that’s cool. I’ve never heard of LuLaRoe. I really hope everything works out for you and your hubby to go on this cruise. I feel ya on wanting to park your pregnant body in the ocean and pools all day for a week. Me and my hubby have been talking about going on vacation somewhere nice so I can do that as well. Need a big trip together before the baby comes as well. Where does this cruise go? 
  • @mindyb2019 It’s a Caribbean cruise-Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, and Half Moon Cay are our ports. Cayman is my all time favorite place to scuba dive. I obviously won’t be able to dive this time, but I’m hoping we get yo go! 
  • jessako said:
    @mindyb2019 It’s a Caribbean cruise-Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, and Half Moon Cay are our ports. Cayman is my all time favorite place to scuba dive. I obviously won’t be able to dive this time, but I’m hoping we get yo go! 
    I don't want to bust any bubbles, but you'd need to talk to your doctor and also see what CDC and WHO has to say about status of Zika virus in those areas. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @saladflambe lol sent you a pm.

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• jessakojessako member
    edited November 2019
    @pourmeanothermocktail my doctor is ok with it, It’s just an issue of the cruise line not allowing pregnant women at 24+ weeks on board. It’s pretty damn close...We’ll see!
  • @baybeesunflower I gave away all of our baby stuff too! Thankfully I gave it all to our niece who was due with her second and last baby last week. So she’ll be giving us back a lot of it! 
  • EDD June 25th

How you found out- My period was late but I honestly didn't think I was pregnant bc some months my period comes at different times. But my boyfriend wanted to take a test to be sure. I took it and gave it to him while I finished up in the bathroom figuring it would be negative. He immediately turned around and smiled. I was like you're kidding right? Lol

Hobbies, Job, Etc.  Traveling, reading, watching tv, and spending time with my family. I'm a Medical Coder. 

Spouse, Partner, Kids, or Furbabies I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years. I have 2 children from a previous relationship, a 13 yr old son and 12 yr old daughter. My boyfriend has 4 children from his previous relationship, 14 yr old daughter, 12 year old daughter, 8 yr old son and 7 yr old daughter. This will be our first baby together. 

Anything you’d like us to know I'm extremely anxious yet excited about this pregnancy lol. It's been 12 years since I've been pregnant and things have changed so much! I really thought my baby days were over but here I go again lol
  • EDD: June 3, 2020

How you found out: took a test just to prove to everyone that I wasn't pregnant....turns out I very much am! I have pcos so I'm not regular, and we had to use fertility meds to get pregnant with our youngest. 

Hobbies, Job, Ect: I'm a SAHM, but I enjoy crafting. I sew, as well as have a cricut cutting machine, so I make all sorts of things, when I'm not playing with my kids or fur babies. 

Spouse, Partner, Kids, and Furbabies: My husband and I have been married 2 1/2 years, together for 3 years. We actually met at Walmart, I know it sounds cheesy lol. He worked in automotive at the time and i brought my car in to have new tires put on and low and we've been together since. I have a 4 year old son from a previous relationship, thankfully DH stepped up and we are working on him getting to adopt DS. We also have a 6 month old baby boy. He's the happiest baby I've ever seen and oh so smart. I love both of my babies to the moon and back and although unplanned, I can't wait for baby #3 to arrive. We also have 2 furbabies, a 3 year old German Shepherd named Athena, and a 1 year old Husky named Nala. 

• hi everyone!  just introducing myself here!  :)

- EDD (Estimated Due Date):  june 30 2020 - holding up the rear here!
    - How you found out we had been trying/not trying and i felt highly emotional a few days before my period was due ... i had those disposable tests and took one i think four days before my period and lo and behold - pregnant
    - Hobbies, Job, Etc. i'm a social worker and am doing my masters part-time right now and these days don't have much time for hobbies - before having a kid i liked making zines, seeing shows, reading and hanging out with my friends a lot more than i do now
    - Spouse, Partner, Kids, or Furbabies i have a partner, a boy who is almost 2 and two cats!
    - Anything you’d like us to know 🙂 i am really wondering how the heck people have two kids and manage life - we'll see
  • Hey all!

- EDD is 6/21 ❤️
    - We've been lazily trying (really just not preventing) since early 2018.  This is our 3rd baby, so I noticed the 1st trimester bloat & decided to test.
    - Currently subbing part time at our local elementary school.  I taught for a long time, then stayed at home for 3 school years, so it's been a fun balance.  I love to bake, travel, and run (half marathons are my fave).
    - I've been married for 13 years and we have 2 kids (7 year old girl, 4 year old boy) + a 12 year old mini-schnauzer.
    - I'm just happy to be here. ❤️  I'm AMA this time & pretty nervous about that, lol.
    imageimageimage
    Anniversary              Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Hi all! I’m a first time mama and SO excited! My EDD is June 25.

I took a test because my boobs were sore which is abnormal for me and couldn’t believe it was positive! I surprised my hubby that evening and he was just as shocked as me. We’re thrilled though!

I’m a YouTuber and I own my own digital media business, so I’ll be able to stay home with baby, but I have no idea how I’m going to get any work done, hahaha!

I love plants and thrifting 😍 My husband and I have two little bunnies and a turtle! I’d love to connect with some other younger first time moms on IG (although we haven’t told anyone yet so shhhhh haha!)

(Also I’m trying to figure out how to change my profile pic. I’m not a WOC and don’t want to offend anyone. It just auto generated the icon 😓)
    I would also love to connect! Could you send me a PM and we could connect via IG??
  • Krisspy202Krisspy202 member
    edited November 2019
    Late to the party here! 

EDD (Estimated Due Date) - June 27
    - How you found out. - Took a HPT

- Hobbies, Job, Etc. - DH and I love trying out new craft breweries (which is now on hold!), we also play cards together every Friday night, and we're both big soccer (NE Revolution & Liverpool) and football fans (go Pats!). I also work as in-house counsel for a sports and entertainment company. 

- Spouse, Partner, Kids, or Furbabies - DH and I just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary, but have been together for 12+ years. We've got a 3.5 year DS, 2 dogs, a cat, and DS has a fish and a guinea pig. 

ETA- Not sure if anyone else is like me, but my DH has a much larger role in parenting than I do. With my job and my schedule I'm not around as much, so it's always interesting to hear about others in similar situations! 

• @Krisspy202 dh does drop-off and pick up because my work schedule isn't as friendly. I'm the "bread winner" and it can take its toll. Days I have to go to the office I only see ds about a half hour and it can be rough. Luckily I work from home often and can soak him in then. 
  • @Krisspy202 We have a bit of a unique setup. I solo working mom it for about 3-4 days a week. But H also has about 2-3 days a week of solo time with DS during the workday while I work. So I’m still realistically the main parent but H gets more one on one parenting time without DS than most dads. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • @Krisspy202 @runwmusic My DH also is a much more involved dad than many I have seen. He does daycare drop-off/pick-up, he does morning wake-ups and getting DD dressed and ready in the morning, and he gives her a bath most nights. I put her to sleep at night, and probably spend more time with her in the evenings since DH usually makes dinner. We try to split most other things up evenly so that we both get as much quality time with her as we can, and we still take turns with any middle of the night wake ups. 
  • @bgdwg my brother had a cane! She was one of the best dogs!
    Me 29 DH 33
    Married 10/2016
    TTC since 04/2019
    BFP 10/12/2019, estimated 6 weeks
    EDD 06/07/2020
  • Due end of June 2020 
    8 weeks along tomorrow
    I was super thirsty all the time which is weird for me because i hate water 
    June my dog has been more affectionate since I've found out.  
    Hubby is super supportive. 
  • edited November 2019
    Hey! 
    EDD June 26th!
    First pregnancy so I am a little nervous...okay a lot nervous and I want to buy all the baby things right now! Haha. 

We had just bought a house and I just started a new job in Sept. We were going to wait and start trying in October. I was just curious one day, peed on a stick and here we are! 

I am a RN in a clinic and my hubby works with commercial sheet metal. We like tent camping and hiking in the summer. :) we are also thinking about getting a newfoundland this spring!! So many things happening and we have only been married for 7 months! 

Anyway, I am really looking forward to sharing this journey with you all!! 

Do you need any help getting your user name changed?

Also, my first was born 6 weeks before my one year anniversary, lol! We try to still take one tent camping trip per summer but we'll see next year, with a 4 year old, almost 2 year old, and newborn. Hiking has changed, but still can do. I wear one, daddy wears one. Next year the hikes will be shorter, because the then 4 year old will have to walk.
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Due end of June 2020 
    8 weeks along tomorrow
    I was super thirsty all the time which is weird for me because i hate water 
    June my dog has been more affectionate since I've found out.  
    Hubby is super supportive. 
    Do you need any help getting your user name changed?
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker