June 2020 Moms

Introductions! *Introduce yourself here first!*

Re: Introductions! *Introduce yourself here first!*

• @cindymarie87
    love the thoughts about negative energy. I read a book about old Chinese culture that said some believed their thoughts directly impacted the developing child. I think pregnancy is as good a time as any to practice positive thoughts and energy!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @blackgirlmagic heyyy welcome girl. Congrats 😁 ❤️
  • @beachbaby2020 First timer too! 🙋🏼‍♀️
    I hope the aversion to water has gone! That’s a terrible one! 
  • EDD: June 10th

I found out when I took a test the day before my period was supposed to come. I just didnt feel right and figured I may be pregnant... and it was definitely positive. 

My boyfriend and I have been together for 4.5 years. He's still adjusting to the news haha
    We have three children- I have 2 girls from a previous relationship ship and he has 1 son from a previous relationship. 

I am a Children's Protective Services investigstor. Enjoy camping, going to Northern Michigan and working out.

• edited October 2019
    Hi everyone!
    EDD: June 25th
    Hobbies/Job: I have 2 little ones, so not too much time for hobbies but I do love to bake. As for my job, I am a special education teacher. 
    How you found out: Took a test the day after my birthday and it was positive. 
    Spouse and Kids: My husband and I have been married for 7 years. I have two boys, 4 and 1. 
    Anything else: I am feeling a little nervous because we planned to stop at 2 kids. I have also been having a great deal of pelvic pain along with some spotting so nervous about that too. 
  • @mindyb2019 I think the shock of everything has subsided. I now feel better keeping it to myself, for the most part. In total I have told 5 people. These are my closest friends and they will be my rock if anything should happen. 
  • @effienbabe ya the shock of everything will subside. Mine has a little bit but not entirely. Well you have told more people in total then I have haha. I’ve told 1 person other then my hubby lol. that’s it. It’s still killing me to tell more but I’m keeping it a secret for a while till about mid Nov, then we will start telling our immediate family and then wait longer after that to tell friends and co workers etc. 
  • @Skylight21 I just totally had a brain fart, and I hope everyone laughs. You stated Canadian Military, and in my head I heard Canadian Mounted, and I was so damned excited to have a member of RCMP in our group...I am an avid horse person. I realized my mistake in reading almost immediately, but hoped you might laugh. I do realize that they're very different things, lol. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've had some time to process this, but I didn't want to just disappear. I actually had a false positive test, I never thought that I would experience one of those in my life, and I'm not truly pregnant. I wish you ladies a happy and healthy nine months!! 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• @blackgirlmagic I'm so sorry. ::hugs::
  • @blackgirlmagic I'm so sorry, that's so shocking and I can't imagine how hard to hear.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @blackgirlmagic aww.. oh no. I’m sorry girl. Hugs 
  • omg @blackgirlmagic I'm so sorry :( hugs
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• @blackgirlmagic I'm so sorry. Wishing you all the best and a happier journey in the near future. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @blackgirlmagic I’m sorry. Was it one of those garbage blue dyes? I’ve actually heard about some people having some trouble with pink dye recently, too. 🙁

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • @blackgirlmagic I'm so sorry. Sending you positive sticky baby vibes for the future!
  • Hi there, I'm Jessi, EDD - 6/23/20

How you found out: I was a week late and we were using BC, so I thought it was perimenopause. Husband thought I was pg.  Last Friday I got really nauseous and my husband went and bought a test.  It was so positive, so fast.  I was in shock, but am coming around.  He was (and is) thrilled.

Job: I'm a PM, husband is SAHD.  Our 15th anniversary is this month and I had just booked us a few days in a suite at a mineral spring resort with a private hot spring tub.  Looks like I'll be cancelling that trip.  (Right?  No hot tubs?  I'm a veteran, but it has been so. long.)

Family: We have two kids who are almost 8 and 12.  We thought we were done!  I guess we're not. :)
  • It's so hard not telling people! I've already had to tell 1-2 people because I'm high risk (already) and have multiple appointments scheduled, so I have to miss work! 
  • @hewg1287 I am also a middle school ELA teacher! I think there are a few others here as well! How fun :) Welcome!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @hewg1287 I’m a middle school LA teacher too! Love the job. I’m also high risk as I have a lupus diagnosis so I can totally empathize with what you’re going through! Wondering if we should start a teacher separate check in for this first tri? We had one on my last BMB and it was so helpful. Keeping it from students is a different ballpark!

Married: 12/19/15         

BFP: 9/4/17             
    EDD: 5/16/18
    DD born 5/10/18
    Postpartum Complications

BFP: 10/1/19
    EDD: 6/12/20
  • @petethecat your the first twin mom here!! 
  • @hewg1287 I am a middle school Special Ed teacher so I teach both math and LA. It is fun age group to work with! 
  • Good morning everyone

Hello!

Back on the boards. I was a member of the March 2018 group. My daughter is 19 months old.  She was my rainbow baby.  Love her to PIECES! 

- EDD is June 25th later than my LMP and conception date
    - I had been a few days late and decided to take a test to confirm that I wasn't pregnant. I am an older mom so I was convinced that my late period was early menopause 😳
    - Hobbies right now is momming. Smh. I am a psychotherapist full-time.
    - My daughter and I live with two males, my husband/her daddy and our special needs Chiwoxy. He is a handful (anxious and a biter) and Prozac has been our friend.
    - So I am hoping to stick around. I am measuring smaller than my gestational age by a week. I am praying that this LO catches up by our 1 week follow up US.

Me: 39 <3  DP: 49
    TTC since Jan 2017
    BFP #2 7/11/17 | EDD 3/24/18
    BFP #1 5/2/17 | EDD 1/12/18 | MC 5/18/17

Pregnancy Ticker

• EDD Is June 26th (my bday) base on last missed period. 

I had been having a ton of pain for 2 weeks in my left ovary. I very move I made hurt and it made me collapse a 
    Couple of times. I decided to test and received 3 positives over a couple of days. There was the fear that it could be ectopic so I was sent to the hospital. My HGC was also low. It looks like I had a 6cm cyst on that ovary but it is shrinking causing the pain to lessen.  Right now they are keeping an eye on all the levels and hoping everything starts progressing normally. 

I am an Interior Designer turned WFH Online Clothing boutique owner and my husband is an Automotive Engineer. We have both been previously married and have two girls, 8 and 6, from my previous marriage. We debated for a long time if we were going to have any more kids. We actually tried for a couple of months but had stopped trying due to a couple of upcoming trips. This pregnancy was a complete surprise! I haven’t been pregnant for 7 years and it feels all so surreal. I certainly am not the same person that I was last time I was pregnant.