March 2020 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

• nwshaynwshay member
    @smilemaker2020 I was a dental assistant for 10 years! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello!

My name is Mandie and my EDD is 3.15.2020.  I am very quietly and cautiously excited to be joining this group but am trying to just take things day by day. I had a MC in September of last year and took some time off from TTC until recently.  

I work as a mental health therapist for families who have a youth involved in the juvenile justice system.  My husband is an engineer and we have one fur-baby: a golden retriever named Luna.  Looking forward to a supportive community during this whole process and hoping for good things at my first appointment on 8/12. :) 
  • @knottie09247236262f5a9f welcome! Try to change your username so you are easier to tag :smile:
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Hi Everyone!

My name is Malarie.  My due date is March 29.  I knew I was pregnant before my period was due and before I tested because I was experiencing a tiredness I only associate with being knocked up.

I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and I am so thrilled to be making her a big sister.  Its been a tough road for my husband and I.  This is my 9th pregnancy but it feels strong like my daughters did.  We are lucky to be at a fertility clinic so are monitoring betas and scheduled for an early ultrasound to make sure everything looks good!

I am a Rail Controller and my husband is a Bus Operator.

I love chasing my daughter around.  Quilting when I have the energy and baking.
  • @SDSwenson cool! Pregnancy presents some challenges—people are like I’m sorry I didn’t brush after lunch and you’re like (noooooooooo) that’s okay!
  • @onetokeovertheline congratulations!! Welcome. 
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Hello! My name is Alora. I am 6 weeks and 6 days pregnant! I found out at 4 weeks and 5 days. I am an Esthetician and my fiancé works for a roadwork company. We have 2 fur babies, my miniature poodle Daisy who is 2, and his Husky Mix who is going to be 2 this year! We have been together for 2 years and are beyond excited to meet our little one and start our family together! 
  • @thesherwoods2019 first congratulations on your pregnancy! Could you please remove the line “baby dust” from your intro as it is an unacceptable phrase here on the bump. TW Mom’s who have had to cremate their babies find it hurtful. Thank you! 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• I’m sorry. I had no idea.
  • @thesherwoods2019 no worries! Thank you for understanding! 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Hi, I’m Kristy! My little one is due March 23rd. This will be my first pregnancy! I’m both excited and nervous for the journey ahead and eager for all the advice I can get. I work with kids for a living as a mental health therapist. My husband is a great teammate and can’t wait to see him become a father. We live in California and love biking to the beach 🌴
  • akak23akak23 member
    @thesherwoods2019 welcome! I’m a first time pregnant IVF gal also living in Houston and working in marketing! We might need to connect IRL one day :) 
  • Welcome to all the new moms! :) 
  • Hello darlings I am 30 and this is my fourth babe due March 12th. My husband and I have a DS 6, DD 4, and DS that is 17 months. Also two bunnies and three cats. 
  • Hi all,

I’m Aimee and my EDD is March 22, 2020. Even though we started trying in May and had a chemical pregnancy last month, this was a big surprise.

This will be our first baby; I’m excited and nervous at the same time! I can’t wait to start telling our friends and family—we’ve only been married since Oct. last year but already getting so many q’s about kids! At the same time want to be super cautious because of what happened last month.

DH and I live in NYC but we’re both originally from California. I’m 32 and he’s turning 32 in Sept. We love hiking, checking out new restaurants in the city and hanging out with our cat. Excited to be part of the community! 
    Hello fellow NYCer!
  • @akak23. No way! How amazing! Yes, we definitely should.  I would love that!!! Congrats to you!!!! 
  • knottie90518be80709a97f Hi! Welcome! Check out the thread about Knottie usernames and see if you can get yours changed so we can get to know you better and tag you WAY easier. 

Me: 31 | DH: 33

DS1: 12.23.13 | DS2: 05.06.16

BFP: 06.30.19 | EDD: 3.9.20

**TW**
    TTC3: 11.18
    BFP: 02.05.19
    CP: 03.07.19
    *really traumatic recovery*

• Hi ladies!!!  My EED is 3/30.  I found out I was pregnant last week.  I'm 33 and this is baby #2 for me and is totally unexpected!  I have a 3 year old daughter and have been with my boyfriend for about a year and a half.  I just recently decided to pursue my passion and start a photography business and we are having a home built that won't be done until April/May 2020...  So this news definitely caught us off guard. We had an broken condom situation once last month and used a Plan B which obviously didn't work!!  But, my BF is beyond excited.  This is his first, although he treats my daughter like his own.  Definitely unplanned but still feeling very blessed!

• @reesespieces91 welcome! Of course it’s ok for you to stay :)
  • Hello everyone, my name is bonnie I'm 41 have been married to my husband for 3 years our youngest is 2, we are due with our lil bean april 3rd but because of my age baby will be here in the end of march! I am 5 w 2 days today so far everything is looking great. Between my husband and I we have 4 boys and 1 girl ages 16,15,14,12,2 and our lil bean on the way will make #6. I pray we all have happy health pregnancies and babies.
  • Hey, I'm Angie! I'm 6 weeks, today, (EDD 3/29) though the dating is slightly iffy because I'm coming off of a miscarriage in June and didn't have a period, but know when I ovulated. This is my 3rd pregnancy and  I have one living daughter (3.5 yrs). 

I'm a Chicago native and a professional nanny of 9 years, in my 5th year of caring for two awesome kids (5 and thisclose to 3) along with my daughter. 

I'm a beer geek who lost 2 dresses sizes, my first pregnancy, because of the lack of beer, and have tried nearly every NA beer. So hit me up, if you're looking for recommendations!
  • @rismac I live in Pittsburgh also!!  :)