February 2020 Moms
Options

June Symptoms

Re: June Symptoms

• Options
    @SheHulk723 I’m sorry you’re in that place of limbo. Thinking of all the good thoughts for you. 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Options
    @SheHulk723, if you possibly ovulated later than I wouldn't worry just yet especially with your HCG number.  Here is some info on what is believed to be able to be seen by HCG level:
    https://www.babymed.com/blogs/dramos/which-serum-hcg-level-should-you-see-pregnancy-ultrasound
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @SheHulk723 I am so sorry.  I will be thinking of you and hope all is well.  
  • Options
    @SheHulk723 I'm hoping the best for you! I also have longer cycles so my baby for more is reading a week behind my lmp but that's ok for us! Fx that your baby is just too small and you will see appropriate growth in a week or two 
  • Options
    @SheHulk723 Crossing everything for you!  <3
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @SheHulk723 sending so much love your way! Such a scary place to be. 
  • Options
    Anyone else having bizarre nausea triggers?? Right now the mere sight of tupperware (whether clean or dirty or storing food, doesn't matter!) makes my stomach turn. Also opening the fridge, freezer, or cupboards is a trigger. I guess because everywhere I look I see unappealing food. SO. WEIRD!
  • Options
    @malloryfrommn. YES! I can’t stand to look at my pet food bowls. They’re not dirty and we use dry food...but still. I think my brain makes an association with “meat cereal.” 

Your tupperware reaction is so interesting!! 
  • Options
    I cried last night because I love my kitty.  My husband saw me and made fun of me and then I was laughing and crying at the same time.  The whole thing was absurd.
  • Options
    @malloryfrommn, in my 1st pregnancy I couldn’t grocery shop for a period of time because the mere thought of being in a store full of food was too much.
  • Options
    @malloryfrommn I got home the other night and the idea of the dinner I had pre-prepped was suddenly stomach turning to me. I’m starting to feel the same way about what I have planned for tonight. I didn’t eat my usual breakfast or my salad for lunch either because I was like ehhh, don’t think I want that. So random!
  • Options
    @Swiftlet it's crazy, right?! Leftovers and meal prep has always been 'eh' to me. Now it's a HARD NO.
  • Options
    @Swiftlet I did the same thing yesterday and fed my family dinner while I ate cold noodles. Feeling the same about tonight's food. I'm going to have a bowl of mango while they eat burgers and mashed potatoes...

• Options
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    Thinking of you guys, @Swiftlet and @noxacanthus
  • Options
    @Swiftlet @noxacanthus Thinking of you. Spotting totally sucks. Hoping everything is ok. 
  • Options
    @Swiftlet, are you on Crinone? Like your nurse said that can definitely cause spotting especially brown or light pink. I have some peachy colored stuff but I didn’t even tell the nurse because it’s not really spotting.
  • Options
    @brookert615, @DDRRT1982, @therealbitts Thanks for the support everyone. If obsessive worrying were an olympic support, us pregnant women would have it on lock.

@Swiftlet I am also on progesterone suppositories, so maybe that is a data point. My doctor also mentioned that they can cause spotting, but I've been trying to not insert them too deep for that very reason. 
  • Options
    @jvk2012 Prometrium capsules :) I’ve been on them for two week durations after IUIs and not had an issue but this is obviously the longest I’ve been on them so maybe that’s it part of it!

@noxacanthus Oh interesting, I usually try to insert them as deep as I can to try and avoid as much of the discharge :D I’ll try not going so far up there!
  • Options
    @Swiftlet @noxacanthus Sorry, that is so nerve wracking. I had some yesterday (2nd time so far)... if it weren’t for the fact that I had *just* returned from my first appointment and US and been told that everything is healthy and great, I’d be a total mess. I mean, I was super freaked out anyway... because it was more than last time. But between the wand being up there and having had intercourse twice (when I hadn’t had it since the first spotting out of fear), I was able to at least not have a total melt down. I’m sending lots of love and support. Hope you’re able to find some calm in the anxiety.
  • Options
    Thinking of you ladies that are experiencing spotting. I know so many women who had spotting and have happy healthy babes. ❤️Creepy internet hugs ❤️
  • Options
    Thanks @doodleoodle@um_thor - glad to know everything looked good for you! 
  • Options
    @noxacanthus that’s great news! 
  • Options
    @babylawyer I’m glad your doctor was able to give you some hope.  There is uncertainty in the beginning of any pregnancy and it sounds like you don’t have cause for alarm yet.  Hang in there.
  • Options
    So tired. So very very tired
  • Options
    I have not been able to sleep well for the life of me.
  • Options
    @pirateduck, between waking up to pee and then having a hard time falling back to sleep after I hear ya!
  • Options
    @DDRRT1982 I empathize! I usually eat mostly vegetables in my diet. But now it's really hard to stomach almost any vegetables. And I too am completely full if shit as a consequence! I hope this goes away after the first trimester.
  • Options
    Unisom is saving my life in terms of being able to fall back to sleep easily after waking to pee, as well as relieving nausea!
  • Options
    I have hit the exhaustion wall today. I just took a 3 hour nap. Thank goodness my toddler also enjoys long naps. 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020