September 2019 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

• Hello! I'm in South Carolina and will be a first time mom with an EDD of 9/21/19. My SO will also be a first time daddy and we are both super excited!
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome @knottieefb7b9d5ae5dd530! How exciting for you & your SO! Glad to see you’re already so active in the group. If you don’t mind, please change your username when you get a chance. Everyone gets assigned a random β€œknottie” name at first & it makes it hard to keep track of who’s who.
    When you change your name you may have to log out & then back in before it updates. Looking forward to getting to know you!Β 
  • @knottieefb7b9d5ae5dd530 Hello and welcome. Would you please change your username? It is super hard to get to know everyone with a generic knottie name and it’s also hard to try and tag you, lol. Directions below! Thanks!!

How to change your username: log in to TheKnot, hover over My Knot, and click Account Settings. Be sure to log out and log back in after changing your username. If you are having issues doing it that way, you can emailΒ community@thebump.comΒ and ask them to change your username. Give them a few suggestions just in case your top choice is taken. It may take up to 24 hours for the name to update.Β 
  • @Doggiedoc2016 my first appointment is the 6th too and I think I might explode having to wait that long! Hopping you have an awesome appointment and I will be with you in spirit.Β 
  • @luckyducky003. Eeek! We can anxiously wait together! Fingers crossed you have a great appointment too :)
  • @satuttle1014 I live in the panhandle. I’m not a Texas native either. I’m originally from Kansas.Β 
  • Yay! I finally get to post!
    i got my BFP On Jan 4th. So surprised as my fiancΓ© and I had only JUST started trying! Β I thought it would take months... I was so surprised, be he said he already knew.Β 
    I have two teenagers- but this is my fiance’s First baby.Β 
    I’m 39 and feel a bit β€œold” but I know I have a strong amazing body, and I feel great about this pregnancy.Β 
    Symptoms started early! Nauseous, sore breasts, full tummy and constantly hungry and thirsty.Β 
    EDD 9/9/19 but will update after my first dr. visit.Β 
    Am planning to go with midwife if possible. Anyone else?
    happy to meet you all!
  • I’m in Washington too!
  • @marebear15!!!!!!!! Welcome!!!!!!!
  • Hi There!Β 

3rd time mom here from Maine! This one was a surprise for us, and while it's a little bit overwhelming, it's also something that will be a good thing for our family to look forward to, as we just lost my grandfather and my husband's grandmother within a week's time around the holidays.

The only glitch is, my sister is getting married August 31st (I'm the MOH) and my EDD is 9/18 based on the 1st day of my last period. I am feeling pretty guilty about that! My first appointment is Feburary 6th.Β 
  • My big kids are 12 and 14
    first baby for my fiancΓ© too!
    hes so excited!
  • Hi all! Former bumpie here. I got a bfp this am and am figuring I'm due around Sept. 27, which makes me super early (3w, 3d). This will hopefully be baby #4: I have 2 daughters (7/11 & 4/13) and one son (10/15).Β 
    I'm coming off of a CP so I'm a little hesitant to get too excited but all the same, grateful to have the chance again so hopefully this is it.
    Can't wait to meet you all!
  • Hey! I'm a May 2017 Bumpie and got a BFP on 1/11.
    I told myself I'd wait till my missed period to test, but then 3 days early I decided I didn't want to wait. Opted to take a dollar store test assuming it'd be negative because its early...nope! Now just anxiously awaiting my 1st appointment. EDD: 9/19/19 (ooh I like that date)Β 
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • Hi! 3rd time mom here originally from NJ my whole life but we just moved to Ohio in April. I’m 27 years old with a 5 1/2 year old daughter, and 3 year old son. I got pregnant right away with my other two, but this one took 6 months to stick πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ I think I’m due around the 15th-17th of September. Of course I didn’t track my period last month so i really don’t know for sure. My first appointment is on 1/28 at 7 weeks. Looking forward to this journey πŸ’›
  • Well my first time joining a group but EDD 9/13- babes #5😳 we live in Nebraska-have three boys and one girl- I am a SAHM- all kids are under 8yrs old
  • @kgg2241 OMG friend, I'm so so happy for you!!! I'm so glad I lurked the intros. You just made my dayΒ  <3 I hope so much this is your rainbow!
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:Β  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREENΒ  <3Β 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @eleven_ Thank you! I hope all is well with you! I've missed your updates on the J19 board.

@coco2787 and thank you to you too. Sorry for the slow response. I keep lurking and wishing for the best for you!Β  <3
  • @themadcamel Welcome to September! I was also in TTGP for a short bit so I feel you there on the grad thing.
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited January 2019
    @themadcamel Welcome, Welcome!!! I was hoping this is how your story would go!
  • @keikilove thanks! I truly had no idea what was going on lol!