August 2019 Moms

**Read First** Board Organization

suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
edited January 2019 in August 2019 Moms
Welcome to the August 2019 BMB! If you're new to TB, we're excited to have you! Below you will find information on how the flow of BMBs work, guidelines and helpful links. 

Some links that you may find helpful:
How-To Guides:
-How to quote: Hit the "quote" at the bottom of the post you want to quote. You will be taken to the reply box with the quote set up already.
-How to tag: Add an "@" in front of the username of the person you are talking to.
-How to change your username: log in to TheKnot, hover over My Knot, and click Account Settings. Be sure to log out and log back in after changing your username. If you are having issues doing it that way, you can email community@thebump.com and ask them to change your username. Give them a few suggestions just in case your top choice is taken. It may take up to 24 hours for the name to update.
-How to insert a spoiler box: click the drop down list arrow next to the paragraph symbol (sixth from the left, next to the emoji button) and choose spoiler. It will insert a grey box, and everything that you type in there will go into the spoiler.

For the sake of board organization, here are some simple guidelines for posting threads:

DO: 
-Introduce yourself in the "Introductions" thread 
-Add yourself to the spreadsheet
-Feel free to start one of the weekly posts listed below: if a post is "assigned" but hasn't been started by midday, feel free to start it!
-Post your own thread if you have a confirmed loss
-Post a thread that would apply to the entire community and doesn't fall into one of the categories for daily threads listed below (Ex: what to pack in your hospital bag, baby gear, etc) **Please don't make the OP about yourself and your own question**
-Comment, share advice and show support for your fellow bumpies; this is a two-way street, to get support, you must show it as well

DON'T:
-Start a thread asking about symptoms; please post this in the current weekly "symptoms thread" - this is helpful because it keeps the board from getting cluttered and makes it so we can all see the whole discussion in one thread, rather than having one thread about MS, one about food cravings, another about vivid dreams, etc.
-Ask the community if you are pregnant, it is against Bump guidelines
-Start a thread asking for relationship advice; a professional is better suited for this task
-Post pictures of your pregnancy test, this is also against Bump guidelines
-Post a thread that asks a question only applying to yourself unless you suspect you may be going through a MC
-Get bent out of shape if someone calls you out for not following these guidelines; if you expect to be part of a supportive board (which we are), you need to be able to take the time to learn the ins and outs of the board

**Please let me know in a comment below if you would like to take charge and post one of these threads each week that aren't assigned, and I will add your name! If an assigned thread isn't posted by midday, anyone is free to post it! If a certain thread isn't assigned, but you want to post it, GO FOR IT! This is just to help make sure everything is organized and clean. If you see someone assigned to more than one thing, it was to get the board going initially. Ask them here if they'd be willing to give one up so you can take it on. **

MONDAY
TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY
FRIDAY
SATURDAY
SUNDAY
MONTHLY

Once we all get farther along, we will also have pinned threads for things like sex announcements and birth announcements. If anyone has a suggestion for other threads, please feel free to comment a suggestion.

PLEASE keep in mind that there will eventually be a lot of us on this board, and an organized board will be much easier for everyone to use. If we can all keep the one-off posts to a minimum the board won't be too cluttered to navigate, and hopefully we won't end up answering the same question 2,000 times.

Let's have a great BMB ladies! :) 

People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
IVF
IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
Back on Levothyroxine
FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
1st Beta on 7dpt 93
2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

Re: **Read First** Board Organization

• @BumpAdmin Will you please pin this new one to help us get more organized?
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited December 2018
    Ladies, will you help me tag @BumpAdmin to get this thread pinned and the other one unpinned so we can update the changes we want along the way?

Eta; my tags are failing for some reason in the OP. @moon1417 @deecherise @WinchesterGirl @cato99 @Kurtni @BigBadWolf12 @runningisrad @olivemomma @smmatt08 @database6 @beccibump @mkrel @Avrilmai @cmessamore @AKuzReve @MollyH1987  

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks for taking care of this @suzycupcake. @BumpAdmin can you please pin this thread and remove the other one?
  • Thanks @suzycupcake. @bumpadmin can you pin this thread and remove our other Board Organization thread? TIA

• Thanks @suzycupcake. @bumpadmin can you pin this thread and remove our other Board Organization thread? TIA

• Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • @BumpAdmin please pin this thread and remove the old board organization thread. Thank you! 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• @BumpAdmin can we get this one pinned and the other removed. Thanks.. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @suzycupcake - I would love to head up the Pregnant after IF subthread in this group <3 Just say the words and I'll create it!
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me-35, DH-36 - TTC since 08/10
    Me - anovulatory, non-Insulin PCOS, DH - low end of "normal" sperm count
       IUI#1   - 02/15 - Cancelled due to scrubbed sperm count <1MM
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#1 - 10/15 - 1 emb - BFP (DD 07/16) (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#2 - 07/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#3 - 08/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
    ERA Testing - 12/17 - window moved (-1 day)
       FET#5 - 03/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
    Karyotype Testing - 04/18 - Negative (we're ok)
       FET#6 - 06/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#7 - 10/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• @MamaK225 Word <3 Hai friend! 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• lhillearylhilleary member
    edited December 2018
    Hi everyone! I'm Leslie and I'd love to take the Tuesday High Risk Pregnancy Check-in Thread.  @suzycupcake
  • @lhilleary Added :) 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Ladies, will you help me tag @BumpAdmin to get this thread pinned and the other one unpinned so we can update the changes we want along the way?

Eta; my tags are failing for some reason in the OP. @moon1417 @deecherise @WinchesterGirl @cato99 @Kurtni @BigBadWolf12 @runningisrad @olivemomma @smmatt08 @database6 @beccibump @mkrel @Avrilmai @cmessamore @AKuzReve @MollyH1987  
    Sorry just seeing the tag. I unfortunately had a miscarriage so I’m out. Best of luck to all of you. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Kurtni I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Sending hugs and good vibes your way.
  • I’m very sorry to hear this. Sending love your way. 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Sending love and hugs @Kurtni
  • @suzycupcake I’d love to head up HDBD! It’s one of my favs on the May 16 board. ❤️
  • Can I have the financial prep thread? I am a personal finance nerd. :mrgreen:
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • @cmessamore Do you still want to do WTF Wednesday and Furbaby Friday?

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• @Twinkiedoll added to Sunday and thanks. If you want to take on any more, let us know and I’ll add you there. 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• @WinchesterGirl - Making some assumptions here, but did you name your 2017 DD from the show? Because if we have a boy, we're totally doing the same. LOL. Actually, I'm carrying twins, so as long as they're B/G or B/B, they're going to be Sam & Dean <3 Our oldest is a girl named Charlie :) 
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me-35, DH-36 - TTC since 08/10
    Me - anovulatory, non-Insulin PCOS, DH - low end of "normal" sperm count
       IUI#1   - 02/15 - Cancelled due to scrubbed sperm count <1MM
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#1 - 10/15 - 1 emb - BFP (DD 07/16) (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#2 - 07/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#3 - 08/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
    ERA Testing - 12/17 - window moved (-1 day)
       FET#5 - 03/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
    Karyotype Testing - 04/18 - Negative (we're ok)
       FET#6 - 06/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#7 - 10/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• @MamaK225 Yes, we actually did pick a name which appears in Supernatural! 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Question - are all BMBs organized this way now?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Question - are all BMBs organized this way now?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @baby3ob It looks like the board organization started popping up in January 2014 although it was sporadic throughout that year. Most boards do a copy paste from a recent BMB before them. 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Hi @suzycupcake! I’m a STM but when I did this last time, the admins organized a private Facebook group (invite only from admins)- any plans for that?? Thank you!
  • @suzycupcake In the Dos you have "add yourself to the spreadsheet." What is that referring to?
  • @Newmommynewlife fb spin off groups aren't admin organized anymore.  If a bunch of ladies on here click,  someone generally private messages to start a fb group,  but usually that's 3rd tri or even after birth after we've had a few months to get to know each other. 

Question: anyone else not able to access the ticker instructions? I've done it before,  but can NOT find where they are :/ and the link in this post isn't working :/

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• @mrosek91 Thanks for that. Getting ready to post that now. 

@BigBadWolf12 Ooops, fixing that now! 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• @suzycupcake thanks. I miss the old ways!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited January 2019
    Eta tag @baby3ob You're welcome. I'm not really sure what the old way was like, but if it was anything like a Facebook group where people just post like instant messenger and other people's posts get pushed down and never seen, then I like this way. Personal preferences I guess. /shrug

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Is this unpinned from the top from anyone else view?

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• @suzycupcake It’s pinned for me, says Announcement.
  • TB app strikes again. There it is on my desktop. 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Is it possible to put up a pinned post with links to all the product suggestions posts... was looking for the body pillow post for a bit and realized there are some other things I wasn’t ready to think about when originally posted but will hopefully require in the next 28 weeks.
  • mrosek91mrosek91 member
    edited January 2019
    @becks68
    @cato99 who runs the product spotlight is super awesome, in each product spotlight post she has a link to her spreadsheet. It shows what's been done, and what's upcoming. And for the ones that have been done she has a link to them.