May 2019 Moms
Options

Randoms 11/26

123457»

Re: Randoms 11/26

• Options
    Hahahaha I won’t tell you how long I had to look at that picture before I saw it. But I finally found it :) thank you!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @aels12 😂😂 I thought about circling it.... Sorry 😂😂
  • Options
    @knarlytaurus @eatinwatermelonseeds The first couple posts she made I thought she was just a super anxious person that was allowing her brain to spiral out of control into thinking it was the end of the world if she didn’t get pregnant by 35.  I have an anxiety disorder and had a lot of anxiety about conceiving before turning 35 until I spoke to my doctor about it and he reassured me that there really isn’t a hard cut off at 35 especially given the modern prenatal care that’s available.  So I related to her initial couple posts a little bit but then she just got so crazy from there with the focus on penis size and the insistence that ama is worse then smoking while pregnant, add to that her delusional belief that she’s smarter then literally everybody and that’s not even getting into the post on the MC/PL forum.  I’M no doctor but I would not be shocked if she had borderline or some other personality disorder.
  • Options
    Hi everyone im new to the community. I hope to get to know some of you over the next few months :)
  • Options
    @ibanezstarburst Holy cat! You have had a busy/crazy week. Hopefully this weekend/next week is nice and quiet.
    kids with flags
  • Options
    Have you ever just woken up and for seemingly no reason at all, feel terrible (mentally)? I don't know why, but I just woke up and I just feel like crap. Maybe it's from dreams I can't remember? I really don't want to do anything today. Just lay in bed and sulk. Which sounds like a pretty terrible idea, but sleep sounds good. 
  • Options
    @eatinwatermelonseeds I have 11 days off for the Christmas holiday and I can not wait to lay in bed! Sleep sounds so good.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @brie_and_almonds thanks! I'm hoping to be able to keep up on here more this weekend! Zero plans this weekend 😁

@eatinwatermelonseeds yes! That's happened to me before. I hope you feel better soon. Sometimes a lazy day in bed is nice and good for you! Take care of yourself 
  • Options
    That crazy lady made my blood boil.  She basically said because I was AMA with both my pregnancies I was more irresponsible than someone who chooses to smoke while pregnant.  Trust me I thought I’d meet someone and be done having kids by the time I was 30 but life doesn’t work that way.  Neither one of my children have any of the genetic issues associated with AMA but if they did I would love them just the same.  Her comments about what she would do are proof she is not fit to be a mother at this time.
  • Options
    @chucksmom15 she was legit a know-it-all who knew nothing. If she does become a parent, it'll be a huge slap in the face for her and she'll learn.

• Options
    Dh took the kids to a ball game and gave me a night off at home alone which is wonderful.  I want to just crash and watch tv, but I'm caught up on all my regular shows and I can't find anything to watch. Give me some ideas - what are some favorites on Netflix or Hulu?
  • Options
    @fatmonica great British baking show?
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    @fatmonica The Ranch (Netflix), Dexter (Netflix). There are a lot of good shows on Netflix.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @fatmonica I totally second @sleepy33's suggestion of the Great British Baking Show! We love it! 
  • Options
    GBBO, Call the Midwife, Schitt's Creek if you want to laugh and laugh, Fresh Off the Boat if you want to laugh and laugh while also getting an insightful look at racism towards Asians in America in the 90s

• Options
    @fatmonica I started watching Call the Midwife on Netflix.  I love it!  It’s based on the memoir of a nurse-midwife who worked in the East End of London in the late 50’s.  I find myself staying up way too late most nights binge watching it 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Call the Midwife does make me sob like a child nearly every episode. Fair warning 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    @sleepy33 omg yes. I watched the first episode while pregnant with DS and had to turn it off because I immediately burst into tears. I went back to finish it later and it was good but dang. Was not prepared.

• Options
    @fatmonica The Staircase is on my Netflix list to watch next! I’ve heard it’s good! Parenthood is one of my favorites! Bloodline is also really good. 
  • Options
    I'm all caught up on Call the Midwife - that's a good show!  I decided to give New Amsterdam a try tonight. Thanks for all the suggestions.  There were a few I hadn't heard of and will have to add to my list!
  • Options
    Haunting of Hill House- Netflix, Mom- Hulu, the good place-Netflix
  • Options
    DH is currently at his work Christmas party that he was just going to "make an appearance" at because he didn't want to go....he's been gone 2.5 hours 😑 Also, it just so happens to be at our neighbors two houses down so no excuses. AND he left his phone here so I can't text him. Meanwhile I was stuck at home during the toughest part of the day with the girls (dinner and bedtime) while I felt like a zombie. My oldest threw chick fil a sauce on the floor and in each other's hair and I made them angry clean. Also while he is off eating party food, I'm eating frozen potstickers and praying he brings something home for me from the party. I was actually supposed to go because my MIL was supposed to be visiting this weekend but my SIL went into labor this morning and she had to cancel. AND I tried to take a hot shower to relax once I got the kids down but our water heater busted *again* so while I sadly took a lukewarm shower both kids were yelling for me after I'd already put them to bed. And while typing this, DH came home and he did not bring me any food. I already cried before he came home and I feel like I'm going to cry again.
  • Options
    I'm clearly the favorite parent. Suzy is sleeping on my feet, Stuart is sleeping on my pillow, baby is sleeping on my bladder, and I have no covers...
  • Options
    @imrachellea ugh, what a night 😔 I can't believe he didn't bring food home for you!!

• Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge Honestly I wasn't expecting him to, but I was just hoping. I don't even know how much food there was because there was less than 20 people there apparently. It seemed exponentially worse because we need to go shopping so we don't have much to eat. Still a bit see about my pathetic dinner, but hopefully tomorrow o can get some good food somewhere.
  • Options
    knarlytaurusknarlytaurus member
    edited December 2018
    @imrachellea i'm so sorry you add such a crappy night. Hopefully this means you definitely get some time tomorrow to yourself! 
  • Options
    @imrachellea I'm sorry your night is going that way. I would of been so upset to!

I just nursed DS for the very last time and it's making me 😭😭😭😭😭 I'm not ready to stop nursing but he is and my body is ready to stop.
  • Options
    @imrachellea I'm so sorry you're having such a rough night. I would be so mad at H. 
    Also, my fatass really wants chick fil a now. 
  • Options
    @mrskoz428 We crate our dog most nights because she is a complete bed hog! She cuddles with me until my husband comes to bed then she goes in her crate. The cat often still comes on the bed, but he is small and I just push him around if he is in the way 😂 My dog on the other hand is 65lbs of deadweight. She will not move once she goes to sleep and it is usually on my side.
  • Options
    @lappymom2019 we have two 55 pound Coonhounds that refuse to sleep if they aren’t touching us. Thankfully, Stuart jumpeddown but Suzy didn’t move until about 3:00 am. I slept after that, thankfully! I can’t crate them. They were both so neglected and abused I just can’t do it.

Im currently refusing to get out of bed because I can feel baby stretching and I don’t want it to end! 😍
  • Options
    I feel ya @ibanezstarburst. I went through the same. I cried again when we used the last of my freezer stash.
  • Options
    @chucksmom15 oooh yes I could see that being emotional to!! I still have some freezer stash that I'm saving so hopefully my emotions will be a little more recovered by the time it runs out.