May 2019 Moms
Options

Randoms 11/26

Re: Randoms 11/26

• Options
    @sleepy33 That’s so sad. I hate that your friend is going through that. I’m glad she has you for support though. 

@kvh22 Good luck!! 

@chucksmom15 Seriously? Those comments may be the most ignorant things I’ve ever heard. It’s also a bit creepy that she’s worried about how “well endowed” her son will be. Some people shouldn’t reproduce. 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    @chucksmom15 what's the thread? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    she also posted on MC/PL I think she needs some serious mental help or a hobby.
  • Options
    It’s the Waiting Room Wednesday post @eatinwatermelonseeds.  

She has has also stated that she doesn’t have health insurance but is fully capable of raising a child as a single parent bc she doesn’t want to be confined by marriage in case it doesn’t work it.  I think that part is in the post @troystory17 is referring to.  
  • Options
    I found it. What the actual fuck did I just read?
  • Options
    shes crazy... the amount of time she must have put into her timeline is scary. I don't know everyone's different but I definitely wasn't planning stuff like that or hanging out on pregnancy/ loss boards when I was in my 20's 
  • Options
    I can't get past endowment being a concern . And there was one comment she made about focusing on making sure her son is a thoughtful lover that was just... Ew
  • Options
    @nopegoat that's so EXCITING!!! I'm so happy for you, I can imagine how much relief you must've felt seeing that sweet baby ♥️ congratulations, and thank you for updating us! 
  • Options
    Ahhhh @nopegoat congratulations!!! I needed that to put a smile on my face right now.  :)
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    omg that's gross I didn't even finish the botb post she was hurting my brain after worrying about the size of her hypothetical childs penis.

congrats @nopegoat that's so exciting  :)
  • Options
    @nopegoat so happy for you!
  • Options
    @nopegoat so happy for you!
  • Options
    @nopegoat so happy for you! Praying you continue to have a healthy pregnancy they delivery!

• Options
    @nopegoat YAY! I'm so so happy for you!!

Okay. WTF is going on in that thread. It is SO creepy she cares about her son's penis size and even creepier that she doesn't understand how creepy that is. So much nope. Even more nope than nopegoat's nope goat.

• Options
    @nopegoat yes! Such great news! Good luck and I hope you keep coming around! 
  • Options
    @nopegoat so, so over the moon for you! Please keep updating us :)

And I refuse to go check out that crazy BOTB thread as I want to prep for my meeting in an hour and it sounds like a rabbit hole.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @nopegoat Yay! Such good news! I am so happy for you. 

And that thread...wow so much wrong.
  • Options
    @kvh22 that's smart. I meant to go shower while DS was napping but I'm way too sucked in.

• Options
    I just read through both the treads and that girl is 100% crazy.  

@nopegoat Yay!  I'm so happy for you.
  • Options
    @nopegoat so excited for you!!! Congrats!
  • Options
    Thank you everyone! ❤️ ❤️

I just read part of the thread. Holy effing shit. As a mom of 4 boys that's a big huge NOPE for me! 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @nopegoat I am so glad things looked good! How exciting.

Just read through those threads and holy shit that woman needs a fucking Xanax. Like, why do you even care if your son sexually satisfies their partner. That is NONE of your damn business. Also, loving the comment about how she gets guys asking her out all the time. She’s psychotic. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @nopegoat I’m so happy for you! I’m always happy to see your updates, keep them coming  :)

Running to to go check out the crazy now, maybe I’m a little crazy myself for this but I love a good internet nut job😜

• Options
    @nopegoat YAyyyyy!

My favorite part of that thread is that she thinks she'll be able to work with a baby and take it to meetings. LOL you can tell she hasn't had kids yet. Oh, and all the responsibilities that she listed are just things of having a baby....she has no idea the MENTAL LOAD and operations manager role you play once kids come along. Both things that unexpectedly slapped me upside the face with my first one. 

• Options
    So excited for you @nopegoat!  
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    @SpaceBurger it's honestly really hard to believe she's 28. I was looking at the requirements for pre-med degrees, and just had to laugh. Okay, you took a bunch of basic biology and A&P classes, sure, you are totally qualified to make those statements 🙄 

But she just sounds really immature. My son was born with a defect on his penis. He had to undergo a really extensive surgery, and during that process we discussed functionality with and without the surgery and any negative effects. Everyone wants their children to have healthy lives. But she has just taken it to a completely disgusting level I can't relate to. I really can't imagine any of my concerns (even if she states it's not a priority) being endowment. Like what? Prior to pregnancy I worried about health, serious defects, survival, etc of my future child. 

Hm I wonder if I'm irresponsible for having a baby knowing autism is a possibility 🤔 I have actually had someone tell me I should not have more children and should consider adoption.
  • Options
    @nopegoat Yaaaay!! That makes me so so happy for you! Please always update us! 

Off to go down the rabbit hole... 
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    @eatinwatermelonseedsright?! I am 28, she sounds ten years younger than me, like some way overly confident high school graduate thinking she knows everything just bc she might have taken one college level writing class.

• Options
    *sigh* kids weren't listening when I got here. Had a big showdown with the oldest. Now the youngest is hitting. The biggest dog bit my son. My head hurts. I need a nap. Now I'm trying to help the oldest with common core math and my brain is going to explode. I've gotten nothing at my house done 😭 I'm overwhelmed. I'm trying to figure out how to tell her I can't babysit tomorrow. This is too much right now. 

• Options
    @eatinwatermelonseeds that all happened when you got home??  That is a lot for one night!  
  • Options
    @eatinwatermelonseeds that would definitely make for a long night. I hope you get some time to relax! I had a similar night last night. I tripped on the snow bank and fell in the driveway(scraped my hands and knees) then I turned on the wrong element and set fire to one of my pot handles, then I had to bring ds2 and myself to the lab because we both needed bloodwork done and still had to go grocery shopping. I basically fell into bed at 9. 
  • Options
    Omg @eatinwatermelonseeds! Your son got bit?! Are you babysitting the 3 Cs? 
  • Options
    @chucksmom15 I'm babysitting my friend's 3 kids, this has happened during the course of this evening 😭
  • Options
    @eatinwatermelonseeds Not sure if this will make you feel better, but tonight my youngest *child* bit my oldest child 😑 Payback for a vice versa biting a couple weeks ago? Or the door slamming incident? 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Idk why I decided to respond to the craziness in the BOTB thread. Oh well.

@eatinwatermelonseeds that sounds like a NIGHT. You deserve a massage. Or something.

• Options
    Also, major props to my husband "do you want to eat dinner in bed tonight?" Um, yes please. 
    SO JEALOUS. Mine only lets me when I'm sick. He's all "crumbs!" and I'm all "I'm not four years old".

• Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge I actually laughed outloud 😂 

Omg I went and read BOTB post again. Have you ever met somebody with borderline personality disorder? I don't know, that last post I just started thinking about it. She's seen several licensed professionals who have "broken her trust." I need to find this miscarriage post. But good Lord, I don't think there's anything that can help this girl.