May 2019 Moms
Options

Ultrasounds

Re: Ultrasounds

• Options
    @Casas1989 I have yet to be approved for sexy time. It’s been 9.5 weeks. He’ll be okay!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck on the sexy time drought @casas1989 and @mrskoz428
  • Options
    @knarlytaurus I’m hoping they take me off on Friday. I forgot to ask at my last appointment. They never told me how to to stay abstinent so I probably could have gone back to it a while ago. 
  • Options
    @mrskoz428 I was bad and we like totally awkwardly tried :# . I was like look dude just don't go in enough to feel a wall, kapeesh? Eh it kinda worked but not very satisfying if you ask me. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DD twinsies! @dfirstimer
    Yey!!!! Can’t believe almost 15 weeks! 
  • Options
    @mrskoz428 he says he will fine as long as the baby and I are ok 👌 
  • Options
    @knarlytaurus thank you, I have until 12/10 to find out if it’s ok 
  • Options
    Getting my anatomy scan in a few hours I'm hella nervous.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @missmcgonnagal she looks like a "who" ♥️😂 she's beautiful, congratulations! 
  • Options
    @missmcgonnagal congrats on the baby girl!
  • Options
    @jwalters2019 That's a really clear hand!!
  • Options
    @missmcgonnagal so cute! And I love the name!!

@mrskoz428 glad all is good. Must have been fun seeing her drink and have hiccups even if it made for more difficult images. 

We we have to wait until Jan 4th for ours because of holidays, I can’t wait to see the little girl 
  • Options
    @dfirstimer it was really cool! It was very strange, however, to see the movement on the screen and also feel her moving in me at the same time. Super weird, outer body experience almost!
  • Options
    @lwentland he looks great! You may want to edit the photo to remove your name and date of birth.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Look whose got a big head! Like his father, he's constantly in motion (I could have told you that!) but he seems to have my height and noggin'.