May 2019 Moms

Weekly Randoms 22.10

123457»

Re: Weekly Randoms 22.10

• HIIII. I've been so MIA today because it's a PA day and my learning commons is used for all the professional development stuff teachers have to do, so I couldn't pop on every 15 minutes like I normally do. On the plus side, I got so. much. done. today. ~80 books ready to go on the shelves. I hope I didn't miss too much today!

DD1: June 2014 - VBM4lyfe
    DD2: October 2016
    DC3: coming May 2019

• @kvh22 Silicon Valley is one of my all-time favorite TV shows on right now! I was just telling hubs how much I missed it yesterday lol. 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Loading the player...
  • @kvh22 I want to come to your holiday party. But I hate driving to Palo Alto from
    Sac. Although for kelly clarkson I may grant an exception. Off to read the intro thread for some lols. 
    @DuchessOfCambridge I still haven’t read plum tree but I just finished an ellen wiseman book in two days. Sucked me right in!
    Me: 36 & DH: 40
    Married: November 2015
    DD 10/19/2016
    BFP:  8/20/2018 - EDD 5/4/2019
  • So it looks like I'll be getting an Arby's beef and cheddar for breakfast tomorrow. I've been craving it since Sunday, can't shake the craving, and I haven't been able to stomach meat since last weekend. 8am is an acceptable time for a fast food lunch breakfast, yeah? (Is Arby's even open that early.....?)
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @imrachellea I learned the hard way that Arby's opens at 10. 😭
  • Faaacckk!   The little one just woke up puking 🤢 My kids are not pukers, so this is rare but usually bad.  Its gonna be a loooongg night.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @mcewen3 oh no! I'm so sorry!! 

• @mcewen3 Hoping your LO feels better soon and that no one else gets it!
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• @peachy13 that's so awkward haha. They didn't even say congratulations??
  • @peachy13 that's so weird. I had a text conversation with a friend. I said I was pregnant. But I had said something before that and she just responded to that and nothing about me being pregnant. I thought for sure she'd read up and say something, nada. I asked how she'd been and then she asked me and I was like "aside from morning sickness not bad." Nothing. THE NEXT DAY she messaged me and apologized because she fell asleep and then was like "wait, are you pregnant?" 😂 I was so butt hurt 😂
  • OMG! I finally caught up on this thread! @eatinwatermelonseeds super duper congratulations on your license! What did I tell ya? Don't doubt yourself! 

• @mcewen3 I hope your LO is feeling better! I how you don't get it, too!