July 2018 Moms

Introductions!

1101112131416»

Re: Introductions!

• Welcome @knottie0d277ba03514786a and @whiskeyandtrouble glad to have you join us :) 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Loading the player...
  • Hello! 
    I'm Kimberly (31). I do social work for an adult day program for seniors and adults with disabilities. Husband runs a per sitting business. We have two kiddos: 'the girl' (9) and 'the boy'. (4). Baby #3 is due July 3 (team green) and all 3 will be 5 years apart. Coincidence, not planning. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi!
    I'm late to this party. Was relatively active way back in the July 2012 board and haven't felt the need to join this go around.
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • New community member here, it’s my first pregnancy and my hubby and I are excited for our little girl! Due July 8th. This little sweetheart is already so loved. I feel guilty for thinking she was going to be a boy this whole time until the anatomy scan ultrasound.
  • 11dematosk11dematosk member
    edited March 2018
    Hi my name is Kelly and I have a 4 year old boy already. I know I’m coming here a little late. My due date is 7/31 so I could very easily have an august baby like my DS. I am a paralegal and have been married 7 years. I live on the east coast. ETA I’m having another boy!
  • I'm Kristen, 38, a first-time mom. We're due 7/28 to have a boy. We're moving from Clearwater, FL to Norfolk, VA in mid-April and I'm not overwhelmed at all  :# 
  • Hi!  My baby is due mid-July.  First time mother.
  • Hi Everyone! STM due on July 14th. Our DD is about 1 and a half, and our second will be a boy.
  • @ssthomps @orchidljr welcome! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Of course, welcome @ssthomps!
  • Hi, I am a third time mom 29 weeks with a girl this time. Yay, two boys already one 11 and one 5.
  • rkk0002rkk0002 member
    Guess I'm finally gonna post and not just read the awesome advice! STM due July 19 with a boy this time and considered half way high risk since I had preterm labor with DD at 29 weeks but born 39 weeks, then started contractions at 23 weeks with this one, but so far controlled with at home meds. DD is 2.5 yo and I'm a SAHM. 
  • @annie_black three weeks? This BMB is for women due in July- you’ll find much more relevant information and community on the right board. For you that would be Jan/Feb? 
  • Hi There! First time mom and we will be having a daughter around July 10th. We live in Chappaqua NY - if anyone lives nearby and wants play dates, definitely reach out! We're looking forward to meeting fellow new parents in the area.
  • Hi There! First time mom and we will be having a daughter around July 10th. We live in Chappaqua NY - if anyone lives nearby and wants play dates, definitely reach out! We're looking forward to meeting fellow new parents in the area.
    I live in your area! You should join the Westchester Moms Facebook group too :smile:
  • Hello! Im technically a FTM, as in my first pregnancy, due July 21st with a boy. My step daughter is 8 and has lived with my husband and I for 4 years. Currently im a SAHM, but looking to go back to work in October. Im in Tomball Tx if anyone lives nearby, id love to meet some new mommas.