July 2018 Moms

Introductions!

1789101113»

Re: Introductions!

• @babygagnon2018 what a small world!! Yes, I am going to the Birth Place! I’m glad to hear a good review :) Have you delivered there before??
    babygagnon2018
  •     
  • @samjjorgensen I have not but both my SIL's and 2 best friends have! 

How far along are you that you got an ultrasound at Foundation?  I have my first appt tomorrow and they said they dont do them until 12 weeks :(
  • @babygagnon2018 ah! They were dating me at 10 weeks based on my last period, but I had JUST gone off the pill so my cycle was somewhat unknown. The APRN couldn’t get a definite date from the pelvic exam, so she got me in immediately for a dating ultrasound, where they found out I was closer to 8 weeks. I wasn’t supposed to have an US until my January appointment, originally.

But in this one they’ll definitely use doppler to find the heartbeat and if they can’t find it using that, they have a handheld US they use, which is really nice!
    babygagnon2018
  •     
  • Hi everyone, my name is Michelle. Married 7 yrs, work in accounting, have a 3yr old, expecting my second one DD 7/3. Excited to get to know everyone :) and to share my experience this second time around. 

imagePregnancy Ticker

acunamatadachristycalifornia
  •     
  • Brittani here, this is our first pregnancy. We were married this year on March 18. I am currently 7 weeks pregnant and 48 hours ago we had a big scare, while I was at work. I had a blood clot drop and feared the worst but we are ok now. Baby is still holding strong. Everyone is saying the baby will be a boy lol. Our bundle of joy should be here around July 26, 2018. 
    zombiehoohaaacunamatadachristycaliforniaamylu914
  •     
  •     
  •     
  • I lost both my MIL and FIL within 11 months of each other with my FIL just passing in October (who were more like parents to me than my actual...haven’t spoken to mine in over 10 years). I’ve had two miscarriages and I like to think that they’re all looking down on me from Heaven and will allow this baby to be born healthy...hopefully happy too! I’m 37 and DH will be 41 day after Christmas. I can relate to how hard it is losing parents; esp my FIL as he was an OB/GYN and wanted nothing more than to hold a baby that DH and I made together. I should say that DH is adopted so this baby will be the first blood relative he’ll ever know! 

This group is so great to be part of! 
    acunamatadazombiehoohaachristycaliforniaamylu914
  •     
  • tall_stach1tall_stach1 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 12
    Hi, I’m Jen from Northern California! I’m 35 and FTM. I’m just over 9 weeks, due 07/15/18. After two miscarriages over the last year, we were so excited to see a heartbeat this time! 
    zombiehoohaachristycaliforniafarmmomwithbaby1amylu914
  •     
  • socksgirl1784socksgirl1784 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Photogenic
    edited December 12
    Hi my name is Shannon, I am 33 years old (almost 34).  Just got married in July 2017 to my long time boyfriend of 17 years.  First time being pregnant.  Got my BFP on November 19th.  LMP was Oct 21st.  First prenatal appointment is scheduled for Dec 21st.  Edited to add based on my dates I would be due July 28th 2018 but I guess I will get a more accurate picture after my first prenatal appointment.
    hayhay93farmmomwithbaby1lindsayleigh1989amylu914
  •     
  • WOW @justdoit93 I bet crazy busy is an understatement. Congrats on #5, that is impressive!

justdoit93SmashJam
  •     
  • @amylu914 thanks! We are over the moon excited to add to our (not-so-little) family! 
    amylu914
  • FTM EDC 7/11, so I'm a little over 10 weeks. I am a 34 yr old nurse in Tennessee. DH and I have been together for almost 12 years, married 7.5 years.  I have been lurking on the boards for a while, honestly scared to post. We have told a few people here and there, will announce to our families at Christmas (scared to do that too) however will not announce to the world for a while (yet again I'm scared to, who would have guessed it right). 
    zombiehoohaaacunamatadachristycaliforniahayhay93
  •     
  • @myfairbump I completely understand being scared. We are scared to tell my bf’s dad’s side of the family, so we are going to put it off as long as possible but not too long that they would be offended. Probably 20 weeks. And we most likely won’t post on social media until the birth lol. Which comes with its own set of nerves. I wish you luck! 
    myfairbump
1789101113»