July 2018 Moms
Options

Introductions!

Re: Introductions!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @pregnant_and_paleo hehe, yes, guess we got a permanent souvenir from the South Pacific islands
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @knottiebfd59c76100bdbf1 can't help on the bear part but for sleep, Unisom is generally recommended by OBs as a safe sleep aid during pregnancy. I took it every night during pregnancy with my first LO when insomnia kept me up for hours every night. I take half a tab now and it really helps me to stay asleep.

Also, I'd recommend changing your user name so people can tag you more easily and begin to recognize you when you post :)

Edited for words, cause they're hard.
  • Options
    Well, I'm still a little shocked I'm even here. I got my BFP last night after going to the dr and being dx with the flu. This will be #2. My DD is 5.5. I will be 30 in 3wks. I have a big party planned. This is going to be fun figuring out how appear to be "drinking alcohol." I'm not ready to spill the beans yet. I'm a social worker at a children's hospital. My DH and I have been married 7 years. 
    Just tell everyone that you’re already on a high-dose antibiotic and aren’t supposed to drink :wink:
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @DumbledoresArmy hello fellow D16'er !
  • Options
    @sopranoali that's a great idea. I wouldn't have thought of it. 
  • Options
    @DumbledoresArmy Hey Colorado horn player! I’m a Colorado vocalist/former choir teacher! Not the same thing, but yay, music! I also have a Harry Potter tattoo, so I have a feeling we’d get along. :)
  • Options
    @DumbledoresArmy @christycalifornia Hey--woo hoo for musicians (ethnomusicologist here, but former flutist) who love Harry Potter! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

~~Wife to one amazing man~~
    ~~Mama to 3 crazy boys~~
    ~~Wrangler of 2 cats~~
  • Options
    @mrsinterweb welcome! I am also from Portland, and I think two other mamas on here are. 
  • Options
    @brittany121087If you’re having a party at home, there are lots of great ways to fake it! At my house for thanksgiving, I had an empty beer can that I washed out ahead of time and filled with water and drank from that. No one was the wiser! And I’d just refill it from the sink in the bathroom when it got low. Kept my secret and kept hydrated haha. You can also make a mock tail (like cranberry juice and la croix) so it looks like a mixed drink!

Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10.13.18
    baby #2 due: 7.14.20

• Options
    @rosettesandstripes no way! Where in CT? I'm right outside New Haven!
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    East Hartford @acunamatada
  • Options
    @GrayParty make sure to intro here please too :) 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    @Knottie53739290 welcome! would you mind changing your screen name? its really hard to remember one knottie from another :) 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    moguippymoguippy member
    edited November 2017
    @lindsayleigh1989 I did, I went on the knot and changed it but I posted immediately after, I might have to give it a little longer for it to update in the system? It says it updated in "My Account"