June 2018 Moms

Symptoms {March edition}

Re: Symptoms {March edition}

• silvergreensilvergreen member
    edited March 2018
    @LaceyBee522 Ahhh, I'm late to this news!! Fingers crossed everything is okay! I think I was hooked up to something similar on Monday's appointment when the baby felt on the quiet side (everything was fine; irritable uterus and I need to drink more water). They said the upper electrode is for uterine contractions and the lower is for baby's heartbeat. Sending all the good thoughts and vibes! Please keep us updated!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sending good thoughts you you @LaceyBee522. Long and closed is awesome. Hopefully the contractions don’t mean anything. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh @laceybee522 keeping you in my thoughts tonight!
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • @LaceyBee522 I'm so glad you went in and they are at least going to observe you for the night. Rather get the all clear than risk harm to your precious LO's. At least they started the steroid injections and sounds like you're in good hands.
  • @LaceyBee522 it sounds like you have a good attitude about it and I'm glad you're getting all the help/attention you need. Hopefully it's just one night and you'll be sent home tomorrow. 
    Me 30 Him 30
    Married
     August 2015
    DS born 5/23/2018
    TTC #2 July 2020

• @LaceyBee522 I think it’s good they’re being cautious about everything. Hopefully your 24 hour urine looks fine and you can get back your normal activities. Get some good rest tonight if you can!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @LaceyBee522 ughhh I hope it ends up being nothing but at least they’re taking it seriously for you and babies’ sakes. Sending so many good vibes!
  • @LaceyBee522 it sounds like you are handling things very well considering. Sending you and the babies good vibes. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @LaceyBee522 I am so glad they are being cautious! FX and good vibes!!  <3
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @LaceyBee522 Hugs to you! I hope you are home soon  <3
  • I’m so glad you got checked @LaceyBee522. It sounds like you have the right attitude about all of this too (you seem so calm!). Fingers crossed you can head home tomorrow and that those babies will stay inside for longer!
  • @LaceyBee522 sounds like you’re in good hands. Hope they provide some answers soon and those babes keep cooking!
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thanks guys! And sorry to hijack our symptoms thread. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @LaceyBee522 Don't worry, you're not hijacking! Hoping everything is looking good!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @LaceyBee522 been thinking about you and your LOs today. Glad you are there and they are being proactive.  
  • @LaceyBee522 thinking of you! I'm glad they're being cautious and monitoring you and the babies 
  • @LaceyBee522 I didn't get back here last night so just saw your update. I'll be keeping you and your LOs in my thoughts and prayers!  I'm glad your provider is being so thorough!!!  Hang in there!! Hope you're home soon!!
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @LaceyBee522 Thanks for keeping us updated here! FX all your labs and tests come back normal. You have such a positive attitude about it! Hoping for a release today for you!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @LaceyBee522 I wasn't on TB yesterday so I missed all this until just now. So glad you went in to get checked and that they are on top of it! FX that everything goes well with the rest of your tests today and you can be released! You have a great attitude about everything and I'm sure it will work out! Saying prayers for you and babies! :heart:
    DD born 6/21/2018
    DS born 9/24/2020
  • izza2izza2 member
    @LaceyBee522 - Girl, I'm so glad you want to get checked out! I'm even happier that you feel better and your blood pressure came back down! I'm keeping everything crossed that things keep trending that way and those babes stay right where they need to be!
    Sorry you missed your game and may have to cancel the egg party!!
    Keep us posted! Have they given you any idea of when you'll be discharged?

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @izza2 It sounds like my discharge depends a lot on how my monitoring goes today. If my BP stays normal and the contractions stop, I think I could leave this afternoon after the steroid shot. If that doesn’t happen, they apparently like to keep you another day after your second steroid shot. So may be another night in here. I’m really hoping not to spend another night. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @LaceyBee522 (and anyone else who might know) are there downsides to the steroid shot? I feel like any time I hear it talked about there's no negative associated, so I'm curious why it isn't offered as a just-in-case option for peace of mind to more folks? Like, wouldn't that reduce NICU stays since most are related to lung function? 
  • @LaceyBee522 maybe $$? IDK. But I'm glad to hear that there are no downsides for you and babies. 
  • Hope you get to go home today, @LaceyBee522! Sending you normal-BP-and-no-contractions vibes.
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
  • @LaceyBee522 thank you for keeping us updated! I'm so thankful they're being thorough and prepared either way. I'm hopeful they let you go home today. Sorry about your egg party. I know you were looking forward to that. I'll be thinking of you today and checking back periodically. I'm rooting for those little hulk babies to stay on the inside a while longer where they belong! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @laceybee522 thinking of you! Sorry you're 
    missing all the fun stuff today. But glad you went in. Hopefully you'll be back in your comfy home by this evening atleast!
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • @LaceyBee522 hope you’re getting good updates on your testing today!

I think I may be joining the SPD club. My pelvis feels like it’s trying to separate in half. Right down the middle. And what feels like the inside of my right hip socket feels like it’s super strained. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @LaceyBee522 I keep checking in for updates.  Do they have any idea what could have caused the contractions?  It seems so weird that you could be contracting every 2-3 minutes without realizing it.  

@2589 definitely sounds like SPD! Biggest things that helped me: don't cross your legs, don't do things where you do one leg and not the other (i.e., putting on pants, getting out of bed). Always try to keep your legs together.

• @LaceyBee522 Thank you for posting updates - I've been following them as much as I can.  Sorry that your party may not happen as scheduled - we will just have to extend Easter instead.   FX you and the babies stay a-ok and you're out of L&D soon.  I'm thinking about you!
  • @LaceyBee522 so glad to hear the good update!!
  • @LaceyBee522 Glad to hear your update. I’m sorry they are making you stay another night. I think you should make YH bring you a fabulous dinner tonight. 
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • izza2izza2 member
    @laceybee522 - +1 to @dinodna3's idea for dinner!
    I'm sorry you have to stay another night!

Did they seem at all convinced the "contractions" they saw were really just the babies moving around?

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023