November 2018 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here

Re: Introduce Yourself Here

• Loading the player...
  • @mempartyof3 we have similar stories. I'm expecting number 3 and am due on Nov 8th. Sorry to hear about your dad. Cancer sucks. H&H 9 months to you. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @kbelly777 woo-hoo for number 3!  I am slightly concerned I may go crazy being outnumbered..... although I also feel like our family will be complete after this baby is born
  • @oleada welcome! 12 weeks seems so long! I thought waiting 7 or 8 weeks was hard. Hope your nerves can calm a bit. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Hello everyone!! I am 27 and my partner is 28,  we are expecting our first baby and I'm 6 weeks today! We are currently in MD. We have one dog and one cat
    Yay for another Marylander! I'm from Maryland too. Don't forget to head over to the Knot (the Bump's parent site) to change your screen name so we can all remember who you are more easily. After you change it, log out of your account and back in and your new name should appear here. 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Hello!

New to TB but have been lurking around boards to get a feel for the community :) 

Currently 5w6d with this babe. I’m 36, DH is 45. We have a blended family with my three DS 13, DS 11, DD 8; his two DS 13, DD 10; and two dogs, one of which we just adopted the day before my BFP! (Tw* we lost one baby early last year at about 8 weeks, which appeared to have stopped developing around 6 weeks, right about where I’m at now *tw) I’m also type 1 diabetic, so all my pregnancies have been high risk. Given our ages and my health, I am working SO hard to stay positive and not let my anxiety steal the wonder of this little miracle. Because of last year’s experience and because i’m feeling the same now, I had blood work done this morning, will do again on Tuesday, and waiting to hear about an ultrasound apppintment either today or Monday. 

Happy to “meet” you all and hoping I’ll get to stick around <3
    Happy to see another T1D! My first pregnancy was so scary and I felt like I had no one to relate to in regards to being diabetic. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy & hoping we can use each other as another resource for navigating being pregnant with type one!
  • @cassafrass15 Yay! Congratulations! So glad to have you on our BMB. I'm praying so hard that this is your rainbow baby! 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @cm716 Texas and Aug ‘16 mama, here!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @kecoff01 we just found out we’re expecting our 3rd. We are also in KY
  • cm716cm716 member
    @wannaflickone woot woot did you have a boy or a girl?
  • @cm716 my Aug '16 was a boy! What about you?
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @MojieJo I'm a fellow Sept16er as well!  congrats!

BabyFruit Ticker