November 2018 Moms
Options

Introduce Yourself Here

Re: Introduce Yourself Here

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @GearUp My first appt isn't until April 4th and I have the same EDD as you. It does seem forever away! 

• Options
    @offtoneverland Sorry I just saw your question. I knew it was coming. We went to Disney in March of '15 and I had thought maybe he would do it then. The last night we did the Wishes dessert party and when it was over he mentioned to me that he was so mad at himself but wouldn't say why. When we got home, we had mail from Jared's. Turns out he had the ring with him, but didn't bring it to Magic Kingdom that night and he didn't want to propose without the ring, so he was kicking himself. We talked about it and I told him I would be happy with anywhere he wanted to ask but later that year we decided to go back so I was pretty sure he was going to propose when we went. Low and behold, he did, on our last night during Wishes. Needless to say, I am devastated that they got rid of Wishes! 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @tessiesmom26 what a cute story! Wishes always made me cry, so add a proposal on top of that, I would’ve been a blubbering mess! Have you seen the new show yet? 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @flygirl8604
    Gemma!! Is that from Sons of Anarchy?
    Me: 31 I DH: 31
    Met: 9/8/08; Engaged: 9/8/11; Married 6/30/12
    TTC#1: 8/2013; BFP: 9/30/13; born June 2014 (boy)
    TTC#2: 2/2018; BFP: 2/26/18; MC 4/4/18.
    TTC#2: 4/2018; BFP: 5/12/18; EDD: 1/19/19 (boy)
    2 fur babies: Oakley Marley (11.5) & Ava Lynn (2)

BabyGaga
  • Options
    @pink_polkadots I did, last month. It's okay, but I think I'm not loving it because I have such a connection to Wishes. I like the themes fireworks (Moana is a swirl, Toy Story has boxes that look like building blocks) and the lasers, but I couldn't see the projections very well so it didn't wow me. 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @tessiesmom26 when they live streamed the new show for its debut, we watched. I cried. I was so excited to see it in person when we went in October last year. Unfortunately between the crazy crowd of people trying to stand in front of us(after we’d scoped out a spot 45 min beforehand) and my daughter freaking about the fireworks, I didn’t get to enjoy it as much as I wish I could have.
  • Options
    @GearUp My first appt isn't until April 4th and I have the same EDD as you. It does seem forever away! 
    It doesn't help that I found out pretty early (like 3 weeks and 5 days or something!)
    Here's hoping the time flies by!
    DD born on 12/2/2008
    DS born on 09/18/2013

• Options
    @Janie585 w've got the same ages. I have a 4 year old DD, 18 month old DS, and now this pregnancy.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @wannaflickone Yes! Did I see in one of your posts that you are a runner or is that someone else? 
  • Options
    @Janie585 I am! I ran through my first two pregnancies and am hoping to be able to do the same this time if doctor is good with it again. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @Janie585 ah another mom expecting #3...we have similar age gaps, but my son is only a little over 3, daughter 18 months...welcome!  were you on a previous bump board before?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @jessica4141 welcome! My husbands birthday is the 10th and our EDD is the 11th. I think it’d be the most amazing birthday present to have the baby on his birthday! We shall see.
  • Options
    @wannaflickone That's great, me too!  Everyone thought I was crazy when I ran until past due with my son but hopefully I can do the same with this one!  We can share in the fun and misery of running haha!
  • Options
    @erinmarie86 Yay! It's so great to be in the same boat as others! I wasn't on a previous bump board but it definitely seems nice to be able to chat with others going through the same stuff!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @janie585 Yes! I would love that! Fingers crossed our bodies will be able to take it. One of my favorite bump photos is of me after a 5k the day I went into labor. I was SO red-faced and sweaty, but it makes me proud to look back and remember it. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    edited March 2018
    double post...
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers