August 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 3/12

12345679»

Re: Weekly Randoms 3/12

• Options
    F47F47 member
    @Brezzy1928 Just saw your update. SO relieved for you! I'm glad you found out before the weekend. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awwwww I miss Breaking Bad!

August '18 March Siggy Challenge - You had ONE JOB

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I’ve been a little MIA here because I went to Vegas with DS to visit a good friend for a few days. Dear lord I need a break from the 3 year old. He was an absolute nightmare on Wednesday and I really needed some wine. Had ice cream instead but I’m definitely going to take some mommy time this weekend while DH is home with him. Maybe a pedicure at the fancy new nail salon at our mall. 

I was thinking about our pet peeve thread on the drive back today (it’s a 4 hour drive) because there were so many drivers hogging the left lane when the road was empty. I’d come up behind them and they would not take the effing hint and move over, so I had to passive aggressively pass them on the right side. Note: when 10 people pass you on the right, wake up and move the hell over, douche. The good news is because of my lead foot I got home early enough for DS to actually take a good nap in his room so I’m winning now.
    April Siggy Challenge: April Showers
    68b4a0fa9283500827195ef5a5ccdd70

About me:
    29 y/o
    Married 6.26.11
    BFP 12.23.13, EDD 9.2.14 - baby girl, born too soon at 22w6d due to a placental abruption on 5.5.14
    BFP 8.4.14, EDD 4.15.15 - rainbow son, born at 30w4d due to a placental abruption on 2.8.15, healthy 3 y/o now!
    BFP 2.28.17, EDD 11.8.17 - baby girl, miscarried at 11 weeks on 4.21.17
    BFP 11.28.17, EDD 8.8.18, delivering in July - another rainbow baby boy!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to our guests leaving. The wife is all pissy because we don't want to meet them in Times Square tonight. They already went to Times Square, so it's not like we're depriving them of the experience. Also I'm not looking to get jostled around by tourists. We offered to show them some really awesome places in our neck of the woods and you would think getting a real New Yorker's perspective would sound appealing. Ugghhhhh
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Options
    I'm looking forward to our guests leaving. The wife is all pissy because we don't want to meet them in Times Square tonight. They already went to Times Square, so it's not like we're depriving them of the experience. Also I'm not looking to get jostled around by tourists. We offered to show them some really awesome places in our neck of the woods and you would think getting a real New Yorker's perspective would sound appealing. Ugghhhhh
    Bless your heart for having house guests that you've never met before. I don't know if I would be on board for that. I'm not from NY and even I know Times Square is way too busy, crowded, and overpriced to be worth more than a few minutes there just to check it out. If it were me, I would take your advice but mayb she needs to take pics for her social media persona? Lol
    Image result for april showers meme

Hello from Detroit!

• Options
    Good god. I love nyc, though get there extremely rarely, definitely tourist status. But Times Square? I’m all set thanks. Blech. I so much prefer visiting a city and finding out the places locals like, you get a better experience and sense of the place! 

11/18/16 missed m/c 9w1
    05/2017 cp
    08/03/17 no hb 8w

• Options
    I know I'm late but- @Brezzy1928 yay!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you got good results!!!!what a weight lifted <3
    @jsnakehole if I were visiting N.Y.  I would want your perspective over tourist places. When do they leave again?