August 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Randomness 2/12

Re: Weekly Randomness 2/12

• Options
    edited February 2018
    @shri929
    ETA: my actual comment. UGH! PGAL brain and an anterior placenta would be rough! I extremely hope that those movements get stronger to give you piece of mind! 
  • Options
    How early have you all been able to feel the baby, or have any of you felt them yet? With DS I didn't feel him until almost 20 weeks or so and that was without an anterior placenta. I've heard with #2, #3, etc it's common to feel the baby earlier on.
    My EDD isn't until 8/31, so I know I'm at the end of the totem pole here, so I figured some of you all may be feeling something!
    Me: 34 DH: 37
    DS: 5.28.15
    DS#2: EDD 8.31.18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lolog531 I'm 14 weeks and I'd say I feel baby kicks/pokes pretty regularly now.  With my first though, I definitely didn't (or didn't know that's what it was anyway) until probably close to 20 weeks too.
  • Options
    Baby 4 and 15 1/2 weeks and I haven’t felt anything. Sometimes I think I do but it’s just gas bubble in my intestines. Lol. 
  • Options
    @lolog531 I probably started feeling some movement around 14 weeks, this is my 3rd. Now we’re at 16 and I don’t feel movement everyday, so it’s only here and there. I felt my first at 17 weeks and my 2nd at 15 I think, so I guess that’s on the earlier side for all of them. 
  • Options
    I'm 13w3d with baby #3 and have been feeling movement for a few days! Just very slight.. I'd compare it to a goldfish swimming around.  I felt movement with #1 around 18w and #2 around 15-16w.
    Me: PCOS   DH: No issues

August '16-January '17: Clomid + HCG + IUI/TI = BFN
    February/March '17: Menopur + HCG + IUI = BFN
    April '17: Menopur + HCG + TI (due to too many mature follicles) = BFN
    May '17: Took off due to cysts
    June' 17: Menopur + HCG + IUI = Cancelled due to 8+ mature follicles
    November '17: Clomid + HCG + IUI= BFN
    December '17: Menopur + HCG + TI= BFP!!!! Due August 2018

• Options
    I've been feeling this one since 10 weeks. I am super super super in tune with my body though. 
  • Options
    I haven’t felt anything. 14+2. I had an anterior placenta last time, so it was 17 weeks until I even felt flutters. Don’t have that this time, but I still don’t feel anything yet.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm 15 weeks and I have felt off and on every few days for the last 2 weeks, maybe.  A rolling sensation down super low - i'm a STM.
  • Options
    Last time I had my first real kick at around 18 weeks-ish. Anterior placenta. This time I keep thinking I'm feeling baby (14 weeks tomorrow) but they marked in my chart after the NT scan that the placenta is anterior again so I guess not?
    Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
    Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am craving a salad with like everything on it SOOO bad. Not really sure where to get it, but I know EXACTLY what I want. Omg. Salivating. 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I thought I felt a small flutter this morning, but completely dismissed it as my stomach being funky! Only 12 weeks, so that’s probably right! 

DH and I decided to do the Panorama, so I got the blood draw done at lunch today. Initially we opted for the NT, but I’ll be 35 at delivery, he’s 3 years older than me, and I feel like it’ll just put my mind at ease at this point. So now the waiting starts, and I’m So impatient! 

• Options
    I'm a FTM and I'm pretty sure I felt something at around 11w. Like the briefest flutter. Like @Firemanswife11
    I'm pretty in tune with what various things feel like, and that wasn't anything digestion related. I haven't felt it since, though. 

I just ordered enough Chinese take-out to feed 8 people. I couldn't decide what I wanted, so I got everything that sounded good. That's good though, leftovers I'll actually feel like eating!
  • Options
    I’m 16 weeks and feel movement but not daily. Just on and off, usually at night when I’m watching TV and not really thinking about anything. I’m a STM. I remember very distinctly feeling my son the day of the anatomy scan, which was also my birthday, right at 20 weeks. I don’t remember if I’d felt flutters before that, but it was super obvious that I was feeling baby at that point. 
  • Options
    How hard is it to make fondue? Has anyone ever done it? I'm craving cheese, and fondue sounds amazing! Maybe I should just order Olive Garden fonduta to go.  
    Me:32
    DH:45
    DSD: 20
    DSS: 18
    Team green baby due: Aug 6th, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How hard is it to make fondue? Has anyone ever done it? I'm craving cheese, and fondue sounds amazing! Maybe I should just order Olive Garden fonduta to go.  
    It's not hard at all. I used to work at a fondue restaurant and had to prepare it for people multiple times a day. It's mostly just melted cheese with some other ingredients thrown in. 

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Hey friends. Popping in to say hi. 

I’ve felt some baby movements, mostly at night as I’m falling asleep. I’m 14 weeks. 

Got word this afternoon that DS was exposed to strep at prek this morning. Ugh, I hope he doesn’t get it. And of course my throat started hurting but I think I was imagining it, lol. 

Off to catch up with UO and other threads. 
  • Options
    @derbysquirrel gruyere fondue is amazing with bread (esp beer bread) and so simple to make! 
    Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • Options
    I’m 14 today and *think* I’ve felt movement two or three times. Not 100% sure but not unsure enough to discount it. 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Guys I love all of you but I just can't with the UO. I can't do it. I haven't had this busy of a day at work since last year and I had a falling out with my mom last night, I don't have the emotional capacity to discuss anything that heavy right now. 

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

• Options
    @calimom2524 Sending you all the creepy internet hugs <3
    April Siggy Challenge: April Showers
    68b4a0fa9283500827195ef5a5ccdd70

About me:
    29 y/o
    Married 6.26.11
    BFP 12.23.13, EDD 9.2.14 - baby girl, born too soon at 22w6d due to a placental abruption on 5.5.14
    BFP 8.4.14, EDD 4.15.15 - rainbow son, born at 30w4d due to a placental abruption on 2.8.15, healthy 3 y/o now!
    BFP 2.28.17, EDD 11.8.17 - baby girl, miscarried at 11 weeks on 4.21.17
    BFP 11.28.17, EDD 8.8.18, delivering in July - another rainbow baby boy!

• Options
    @calimom2524 I’m sorry girl, sending you hugs <3

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry @calimom2524 - there are just a lot of emotions that come out with talk like that and I just had to bow out of the conversation. Love to everyone, but I just can’t. 

• Options
    @calimom2524 hugs. I don’t think I can chime in on it either. 

I do agree the discussion was handled well. 
  • Options
    I lurk hard on UO's because I'm usually can understand some aspect of everyone's argument. I am always impressed with the remarkable integrity of our more diverse ladies and the support that is given all around.
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Picked up the kid from school today and was informed 2 kids were sent home with high fevers and one of them has flu in their family. My kid has super swollen tonsils and a fever now. I am freaking out. Freaking. Out. Pretty sure the one girl who has the flu fam got brought to school yesterday so she wouldn't miss their dumb Valentine's party...I hate parents who do that crap. 
  • Options
    @Firemanswife11 oh no!!! Any chance you can take her to the pediatrician tomorrow?

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mrsbubbles-2 I probably won't. I used Amwell last time (for an ear infection) and it was fine. It's just like Teladoc. 
  • Options
    I think the UO was done as well as to be expected, especially considering how raw everyone’s emotions are regarding the matter at hand. 

Bottom line is prayers for a community in Florida who has a long road of healing ahead of them. 

O/T - we had 70 degree weather today and it was amazing. We’ve been outside feeding the pigs and whatnot. Just enjoying it. I love it. 

Windchill in the morning will be -10.  Back to hibernating. Boo. 
  • Options
    @Secretstapler ugh I hate those comments! When I was pregnant with DS we told DH’s grandma pretty early on because we only saw her like twice a year and it was on a trip to visit her over thanksgiving. Anyway I was only like 6 weeks along and when we told her she was like “I knew it! I could tell”. Like, no you couldn’t. I was so annoyed. 

Also, one of my good h/s friends who lives about 15 mins from me just told me she’s due 9 days before me! I’m so excited! I’m so happy to have someone to go through pregnancy with and all the baby milestones/commiserations with!
  • Options
    @calimom2524 How have you been feeling since the accident?

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Secretstapler my mom did that to me last pregnancy and I was super annoyed. She claimed she knew when I wasn't even pregnant yet.

She didn't remember that pregnancy starts being counted from you're last period and i had to ecplain that no I was actually 1 week along then. 

But yeah she definitely made me feel fat but honestly I think some people just like to feel like they were the first to know.