August 2018 Moms

Symptoms 12/22

1235»

Re: Symptoms 12/22

• I'm sick and tired of no food sounding good.  I want to eat again! 

• @jsnakehole mine has been just slightly yellowish for about the entire time. I'm not really worried about it. My US is Tuesday so I will ask about it but from what I've read, it can be totally normal. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I just want to lay in bed 24/7. Impossible with a full time job and 2 toddlers, but I don’t want to do anything 
  • @Firemanswife11 I just looked at my test results again, and I tested negative for yeast and BV, so I don't know. I'm thinking there's probably nothing wrong aside from a mild UTI. I've been drinking more water and my discharge is clear again, so maybe that was dehydration related? I don't know, everything is making me paranoid. I've been analyzing my ultrasound for the past hour because I'm bothered that the yolk sac/embryo didn't look perfectly round. Being a FTM is wonderful and terrifying.
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• @legallykate I definitely scrolled because i was behind on this thread and maybe someone said this, but for me low blood pressure during preggo was linked to low water intake. If I drank more water it always went up in a few hours. It never worried them, except when it happened during my kidney infection then they pushed fluids for many reasons.
  • ladygaliladygali member
    edited January 2018
    I’ve got the leg pain at night, insomnia, MS that lasts pretty much all day, fatigue, sore boobs and nipples, and a cramp in my lower abdomen that comes and goes in the same spot. I had the cramp with DS, so I’m not too worried but am planning to mention it at my first US on Tuesday. 

Eta I feel like I need to write a song about Aug 18 pregnancy symptoms, lol. 
  • After a few days nausea free, I now have a love hate relationship with food. A certain food will sound good, like I have to have it, and then seconds later the same food disgusts me and makes me want to gag. I’m not sure how I’m going to eat anything else today....
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Sorry @lalala2004. That’s the worst! 
  • amac12999 said:
    Sorry @lalala2004. That’s the worst! 
    So far Taco Bell appears to have staying power, so I guess that’s what’s for dinner?
    *Siggy Warning*

• meeks2020meeks2020 member
    edited January 2018
    @lalala2004 yes! For the 5 minutes food sounds good and then I go to eat and I am appalled at how I ever thought food was a good idea. It's all disgusting! Although today at 2 times I had food that wasn't good, but didn't make me curl my nose. 
    Eta spelling

• amac12999 said:
    Sorry @lalala2004. That’s the worst! 
    So far Taco Bell appears to have staying power, so I guess that’s what’s for dinner?
    In case anyone wanted an update, Taco Bell failed to give me one of my food items. Curse you, Taco Bell! And curse DH for not checking the order before he came home.
    *Siggy Warning*

• ^^^^ Nooooooo!
  • neeraja_kneeraja_k member
    edited January 2018
    I'm a *Bajoran! So far no morning sickness, just endless sneezing and nose blowing.

*Star Trek: Deep Space 9 reference 
  •  Big boooooo to Taco Bell @lalala2004!
    Me: 34 DH: 37
    DS: 5.28.15
    DS#2: EDD 8.31.18

• Hemorrhoids?!?!? Already?!?!? I’m only 7 weeks!!

#colacedoesntworkfastenoughdamnit
    Me: 40  DH: 43
    Married 5/30/15
    TTC #1 June 2015
    BFP #1 9/28/15, EDD 6/10/16. DS born 5/23/16!
    TTC #2 May 2017
    BFP #2 m/c 11/18/17 5w5d
    BFP #3 12/17/17 EDD 8/25/18. It's a boy!
  • Taco Bell is my safe space. I love them even though they always put meat into my (probably annoying) customized vegetarian orders. I also had TB breakfast recently for the first time and it was everything I was hoping for!
    Image result for april showers meme

Hello from Detroit!

• I will be 10w tomorrow and I'm counting down the days to the end of the 1st trimester.  This nausea is killing me and I have some throwing up here and there. I had nausea with my son but I was able to find food that made me feel better so it was more manageable.  This time around nothing seems to work. I've been on Zofran and my insurance is not approving Diclegis.  I've tried preggie pops and peppermints and nothing. I am just taking it one day at a time. Vent over!  Hope you ladies are having a better time than I am. 
  • I had my first puke fest last night. I was craving a taco pie, so I made it. Right before bed it was a no go. I felt bad for DH because he ended up cleaning up for me. I don’t know what that was about, but I hope that is not a sign of what is to come. I am waiting to get Chick-fil-A so we shall see how that stays down. 

Taco bell sounds good but then it doesnt. I could use some cinnamon twist right now though. 

I also feel overly tired. I hit 9 weeks today and feel as if I am getting worse, instead of the symptoms lightning up. 

Hugs to the ladies having it rough rough this week. 

• Oh and I don’t have the energy to go back and find the person who talked about the little itchy bumps all over? Look into Pupps I had it with my last pregnancy and it itches like hell. There was nothing the doctors could do to relieve the itch. I would lather myself in coconut oil and that would give me some relief. HTH.
  • hardlyhannahhardlyhannah member
    edited January 2018
    @ssthomps yesssss to the cinnamon twists! I don’t really care for Taco Bell tacos but love those and the fiesta potatoes!

today I have the runs. I don’t know if I’m getting sick or what, because I don’t feel nauseous or anything. It’s super weird. At least I’m working from home. I was going to try to go to the gym today but I might skip it. I don’t want to have to run to the bathroom, it’s be super embarrassing because it’s a 1:1 kind of setup so totally obvious. 

ETA: that might have belongs on tmi thread. Sorry!

August '18 March Siggy Challenge - You had ONE JOB

Pregnancy Ticker