August 2018 Moms

Introduction

Re: Introduction

• Hi all! I’m Katherine and am a STM. I just got my BFP this morning! Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
  • Hi I’m Krista! We got our BFP on Monday and are totally excited. I have a son named Jase who is just over 2 years old. I’m a SAHM in FL. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @LCartee2016 you said your son is 10 months old... were you here in F17 too?!?!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @lee143  I lovvvvve NYC - I would live there in a heartbeat if I could!! 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @eleanorlinus I'll keep you in my prayers! We had a chemical last April, then got pregnant with my son in May, and he's now 10 months old! Hopefully this will be your Rainbow too :-)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks, @TeacherMom2517 that gives me some more hope. I'm staying positive  :)
  • @BumpAdmin can we get this stickied?

• I’m going to say hi since EDD by LMP is July 29 but I was a week late with my first so there’s a good chance I could end up with an August baby this time around. Been married for 14 years. I’m an old lady at 37. DD is 2.5 and asks for a sibling daily. She’s going to be super excited  
  • Hi all and congrats, 
    This is my second time around I have a little girl Feb 2016 and was active back then. Looking forward chatting it up in here  :) 
    cheers to healthy pregnancies! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hey guys!

This is pregnancy #4 for me. I had one mc, one childloss, and finally my current rqinboy baby. I work part time and stay home with my 2.5 yo. 

If anyone else likes adventure time let's be friends
  • Hi, my name is Natalie. I have my son who is almost six and I was active on his 2/12 bmb. His dad and I divorced years ago. In September I remarried. This baby will be my 2nd, DH's first. He's crazy excited. I'm cautiously optimistic (no prior losses, its just been a very rough year). DD is 8/6 or 8/7, I'm excited to learn more at my first appt on 12/19. 
    I work part-time doing admin nonsense but will be home full time once this baby is here. 
  • Hi, my name is Natalie. I have my son who is almost six and I was active on his 2/12 bmb. His dad and I divorced years ago. In September I remarried. This baby will be my 2nd, DH's first. He's crazy excited. I'm cautiously optimistic (no prior losses, its just been a very rough year). DD is 8/6 or 8/7, I'm excited to learn more at my first appt on 12/19. 
    I work part-time doing admin nonsense but will be home full time once this baby is here. 
    Welcome!! Glad you are here :) If you get a chance you should your name from the "knottie" name, there are so many of those, no one ever remembers who's who! Lol 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi everyone! 
    I’m Savannah, I’m 29 yrs old.I received my BFP last night. This will be kiddo #4. Our oldest turned 5 in sept and our youngest turned 1 on the 1st. I just found out I’m a finalist for a huge grant at school and with my husband only a few months from graduation this is crazy timing. I’m an environmental science major. We currently live in Utah, but were planning to move in May. 

My EDD is 8/14, only a few days before our 12th anniversary, but with my previous birth weights and the toll my pregnancies have taken on my body, my OB said they would not want me to go past 39 weeks so I’m looking at 8/7 here. 

I always start active on my bmb but then life gets crazy. I’m excited to be here with you all! 
    imageimageimageimage
    Www.facebook.com/milebymiles

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @lalala2004 yay! so glad you are here!
  • @lalala2004 Yayayayay I'm so excited for you and so happy to have you here!
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Hi everyone! I'm 34 years old.  This is my second pregnancy. My daughter is now 4 years old and was also born in august but i went early with her due to preeclampsia.  I was on the bump in 2013 when i was pregnant with her as well but I don't think many would recognize me because i posted very little and mostly lurked. My estimated due date is August 7. I'll try and post more this time around!
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2017
    Yay!!!! The board is finally open, I've been waiting since before Thanksgiving!! I'm so excited!!! This will be my second baby, my first is a little over a year old.  I'm nervous because it's still early and I've had a prior miscarriage but I'm trying to enjoy this as much as I can! Edit, my EDD is August 5th!
  • Hey, @vinerie ! So fun to be in a BMB together again!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• sbandrews86sbandrews86 member
    edited December 2017
    anyone know why my posts keep getting chopped up? I’ve tried to introduce myself a couple times and every time it cuts off most of what I say
  •  Hey everyone. I've been following this board since the first, but haven't been able to post because my account is new. I got my BFP on the 30th, and I will be 5 weeks along tomorrow with my first. We've been TTC via DI, and my mom is the other family member who knows about our journey. Yesterday was my 32nd birthday. 

I have two older step children who I am close to, SD is 20, and SS is 17. We just told them that we're expecting yesterday and they're excited, especially SS who has always wanted a YOUNGER sibling. While I would prefer to not announce until 3rd trimester (lol) my husband and mom are too excited and keep telling all of their friends, which is why I felt we had to loop in the kids ASAP. I didn't want them to find out from other sources. I have no hope of keeping this quiet through the holidays.

I'm concerned about things going smoothly, and also the reality of what I've gotten myself into is settling in. I've been raising my step kids for the past 8 years, but I know nothing about pregnancy, babies, or toddlers. I'm in for a crazy journey, but luckily DH has been through this before! I'm obsessing over every single thing, which is quite out of character for me! Glad to be here and meet everyone!

Me:32
    DH:45
    DSD: 20
    DSS: 18
    Team green baby due: Aug 6th, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • *lurking*

@lalala2004 Congratulations!!! I went looking for you because I knew you were testing today - so exciting!! H&H 9 months!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Hey, @vinerie ! So fun to be in a BMB together again!
    Yay!! I was lurking TTGP and saw you on there. Congrats to you! 
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16