August 2018 Moms
Options

Introduction

Re: Introduction

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ses1130ses1130 member
    edited December 2017
    Hi everyone! I’m Sara and I’m from the Boston area.  Just turned 33 and got a BFP a few days after my birthday, so I guess that was the best gift this year! Think my EDD is August 11, but will find out at my first appointment just after New Years! First pregnancy and definitely starting to feel some symptoms... hello exhaustion and nausea! 
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Hi all! My name is Annie. I got my BFP two weeks ago and am about 6 weeks along with my first. My EDD is August 8th, but I haven't had my first appointment yet, so who knows. Mostly just feeling tired over here, but some nausea. 
  • Options
    Hello August Mama’s!! My name is, Kathy and I am a STM. We live in Denver, CO and I work at the children’s hospital as a nurse. I have a 2 1/2 year old son and my husband and I are over the moon about the BFP test I had two weeks ago now.
    My husband and I have been trying for a year and a half to have this baby so fingers crossed things go well. I think I’m about 6W2D and due about August 8th. 

Wishing everyone one a healthy and happy pregnancy! 
    We have the same due date, and I'm in Colorado Springs!
    Me:32
    DH:45
    DSD: 20
    DSS: 18
    Team green baby due: Aug 6th, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @matryoshkadoll @jsnakehole yay, congrats ladies!!! Love seeing more TTGP’ers over here!
  • Options
    @matryoshkadoll @jsnakehole Yaaaas! Welcome, ladies! So glad you’re here!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    @jsnakehole yay!!! So glad you are here!
  • Options
    @bakerstreetboys I thought your screen name looked familiar! Glad to see you here!
  • Options
    macbaby3macbaby3 member
    edited December 2017
  • Options
    Hi! I’m 7 weeks, 1 day. I found out at 4 weeks 3days. My EDD is August 4th. Was TTC for 7 months. Very excited, and very scared of miscarriage, trying not to be unreasonable about it, trying to stay positive and be worry free, so hard! Excited about this board! Congrats to all <3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Angela. I am 36 and live in southern ME. This is my first pregnancy! I went to the dr. at 6 weeks and was able to see the baby and the heartbeat! My EDD is August 9th! They found a cyst on my right ovary. Anyone else have one? 
  • Options
    angelal18angelal18 member
    edited December 2017
  • Options
    Hi ladies I’m Shannon and I am due 8/12. I’ll be turning 40 in July (hence the username) and my DS will be 19 8/22. DH and I have been married 3.5 years and started trying last August. I had 4 miscarriages before being referred to and RE at the Infertility clinic and praying for a sticky baby this time. Excited to be here and praying for H&H 9 months for all of us! 
  • Options
    @LCartee2016 you said your son is 10 months old... were you here in F17 too?!?!
    Hi hi hi, oh gosh I'm so sorry! I didn't see your reply till just now! I mainly bump on my phone and I don't get notifications from TB for some reason, and it's been a crazy few weeks.

To answer your question, yes! I was part of Jan '17! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Hello all and congrats! My first pregnancy was very planned and expected so my husband and I decided to be spontaneous this time around. It worked and now I'm realizing I'm more of a planner after all :wink: I found out 2 days ago when I took a test 'just in case' before a date night. We are still processing it all but are happy to share the news with family over the holidays. We are excited to see what this adventure will be like with our very active two year old boy. 
  • Options
    born2run911born2run911 member
    edited December 2017
    Hey everyone! Late to the party as usual. Just found out today I’m pregnant with #3. I have two girls already - 3.5 and 1.5 years old. I am a trauma/ER/ICU nurse from Ontario, Canada. It took us longer than expected to get pregnant with DD #2, so I am a little shocked to get pregnant so fast this time. Due date is Aug 28 and I have been nearly a week over due with both my girls so I will probably hang out between here and the September board whenever it becomes active. 
    Nice to meet all of you! 
  • Options
    lngcdr2009lngcdr2009 member
    edited December 2017
    Hello everyone and congrats!
    Just a little about me. DH and I live in eastern Kansas. This with be my 3rd LO, EDC is 8/27/18. DD1 is 7 and DD2 is 3 1/2. I also have a almost 14 yo DSS. I'm am 31 and DH is 35. We also have two dogs to round out our crazy home.

This will be my first baby that I will be going through the third trimester in the middle of the summer, so we'll see  how fun that will be! Also we haven't told anyone yet, will probably wait until the second trimester to make a public announcement. However I will have to tell my boss soon though, I am a nurse and my job sometimes require me to TW give methotrexate injections which I cannot do anymore since I am pregnant, end TW. 

I can't wait to get to know you ladies. 

edit: because I apparently can’t spell. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Hi ladies, congratulations to you all! I’m Nic, 34, pregnant with my first baby, due 14 Aug. I have a wonderful boyfriend Simon, and a 6 year old step daughter. I think I’m one of the few not from the US who is on here too, am from New Zealand, it’s currently summer and the heat has knocked me around this week!! Found out 2 weeks ago that I was pregnant after I stopped my pill after my birthday, late October! Pretty overwhelmed and excited, all has happened a lot faster than I thought it would. All the best ladies

• Options
    whittynic said:

Hi ladies, congratulations to you all! I’m Nic, 34, pregnant with my first baby, due 14 Aug. I have a wonderful boyfriend Simon, and a 6 year old step daughter. I think I’m one of the few not from the US who is on here too, am from New Zealand, it’s currently summer and the heat has knocked me around this week!! Found out 2 weeks ago that I was pregnant after I stopped my pill after my birthday, late October! Pretty overwhelmed and excited, all has happened a lot faster than I thought it would. All the best ladies

Welcome! Nice to see a kiwi on here, my hubby is from NZ and we have a house in Hawke's Bay. We live in Canada currently though :)
  • Options
    Hello everyone!!!  Pregnant with my THIRD baby here (I can't believe it!  THREE KIDS).  First is almost 6, second is almost 2.  I am SO excited. I live in Amsterdam, NL.  
    About me: Daughter turns 4 in Feb 2016... second baby due in mid-Jan 2016!   
  • Options
    Happy Monday all! I am pregnant with my 3rd. I've got a good age gap though, my daughter is 17, my son 5. I am due August 18th and couldn't be happier. Wasn't sure how conceiving would go with being a little older, and so far so good. I live in Brookfield, WI. I'm looking forward to going through this journey with you all!
  • Options
    Hi all! My name is Courtney and I am 23. I am 7 weeks, 5 days today. This is my first pregnancy and I am SO excited. My EDD based off of my LMP is August 1st, so I could very well give birth in July, too! DH and I have been casually (as in having on purpose unprotected sex, but not really keeping track of ovulation or anything) trying to conceive since March, and I got my BFP on Thanksgiving Day. 
  • Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Dana and I'm 24. I received my BFP yesterday! I am 4 weeks and 6 days. My EDD is August 21st. This is my first pregnancy. This was our first month trying so it happened fast. I am so excited and absolutely terrified!
  • Options
    @ournextadventure we got pregnant first try with our first and this one as well. I definitely thought it would take longer, but I am not complaining. 
  • Options
    ^^^ It took us 6 months with our first one and this one we weren’t trying but we also weren’t preventing. I was shocked and thrilled at how quickly it happened! 
  • Options
    Hi Everyone!  I guess I go here now.  Still getting used to the idea that we're pregnant!  I am Amy, I'm 36.  We have a son that is a little over 1.  I'm in Arizona.  I nursed so I didn't have that many periods before we conceived again so I'm not exactly sure on our due date but I'm thinking 8/24ish. 
  • Options
    jmw386jmw386 member
    edited December 2017
    Hi ladies!  My name is Julie.  I'm pregnant with my third and emotions are all over the place.  My son just turned 5 (Dec. 2012), and I have a 17 month old daughter (July 2016 - due date was in August).  After having a fairly uneventful first pregnancy (other than killer morning sickness), we struggled for almost 2 years to get pregnant with our second.  My second pregnancy ended with me developing HELLP syndrome, my daughter being born 5 weeks early, a week in the hospital for me, and 2 weeks in the NICU for her.  I had just recently come to terms with the idea that we would only have two kids (which my husband preferred).  Needless to say, this pregnancy is a surprise for us!  I was on the Bump for both of my other pregnancies but not very active on the boards.  I hope to participate more this time around.  I look forward to reading all of your intros!

Editing to note that I really need to update my signature/pregnancy tickers below!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @tops-2 I was also on April 18' prior to my loss
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Hi!!! I’m Laura- I currently live on the coast of NC with my husband and our fur child, Moses. He’s a labradoodle and he’s about to be a big brother! This is my first and I’m due somewhere around August 23rd. I’m a full time news producer and work insane hours (3am - noon) so we’ll see how that works out the next nine-ish months :) 
  • Options
    Hi!!! I’m Laura- I currently live on the coast of NC with my husband and our fur child, Moses. He’s a labradoodle and he’s about to be a big brother! This is my first and I’m due somewhere around August 23rd. I’m a full time news producer and work insane hours (3am - noon) so we’ll see how that works out the next nine-ish months :) 
    I was a reporter during my first pregnancy and for about a year after. I enjoyed it, though, because I like being busy. 
  • Options
    Hi! I just got my BFP over the weekend! My EDD is 8/21. I have a 3yo DD and a 2yo DS, I’m excited to add another.  We will be Team Green again! 

I was very active with my DD’s BMB. We moved to FB, we’ve done meet ups, I chat with them daily. Right after I got my BFP with my son, the mass exodus happened. I missed having a BMB so I am excited to join you all. I don’t love the super structured layout now, but we’ll see how it goes as we all get to know each other. 
  • Options
    @offtoneverland Yay congrats so happy to see you here, so glad you snuck in!
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Options
    @offtoneverland I’m so happy for you!!! Glad to see you here! 

• Options
    @offtoneverland OMGOODNESS!!! I’m so happy to see you here!!!
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker