• Options
    @hatrats I also like Hailey Grace best. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    @hatrats I like Grace as the middle name ... especially since DD likes it too. I think it would be cool for her to get to feel like she picked or helped pick :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    With about 2 weeks to go, we still can't decide. Any thoughts?

Liam Patrick or Garrett Liam 

(last name is very Irish and DS1 is Connor William). 
  • Options
    @sbl0609 I vote Liam Patrick. I Thibk Connor and Liam flows better than Connor and Garrett, personally.
  • Options
    @sbl0609 I second Liam Patrick! I think it flows nicely.
  • Options
    I'm also going with Liam Patrick! 
  • Options
    @sbl0609  Team Liam Patrick :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Finding a boy name has been a huge struggle for us. Our first son we lucked out on and heard it randomly and fell in love. This time around we have not been so lucky. We have settled on Wyatt Lee. First name being one we both decided we could live with, and the middle name is a family name from my side of the family. (our first son has a family name from my DH side of the family). Either way I guess what I'm asking is, does Wyatt Lee sound ok? I think I have heard too many baby names to make a rational decision. I feel like it's too late in the game to even consider changing it, especially since we were unable to come to any sort of agreement on any other names. What do y'all think? I guess I'm just needing some support because my brain is fried and doesn't know what to think anymore. haha. 
    DS- 7

• Options
    Thanks! I'm leaning towards Liam too, nervous about it being the #1 name but it seems to fit best. :)
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry about it being #1 too much. Those lists are so general, it really depends more on where you live I think as to what kind of names you'll hear all the time. I personally know zero Liams *shrug*
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @hatrats, I agree that popularity seems to be specific to locale. I also do not know any baby Liams or Liams who are my older son's age (3). 
  • Options
    I know two little Liams who are about the same age (3/4), but they live in completely different cities and neither has had a problem with too many other kids having his name. The other thing to consider is that the most popular lists have changed in regards to how many kids actually have a certain name. If you compare the top names of the 80s with those of now, today's top names wouldn't have even cracked the top 10 number-wise, back then. There's just a lot more name diversification than there used to be! 

Also, Liam is super adorable and would age really well! Love it.  <3
  • Options
    @smashlie-2 what's your first son's name? I think Wyatt Lee sounds fine. I get a very "country" vibe from it (which isn't good or bad, just a distinct style). 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @MyNamesTaken
    My first son's name is Logan Aaron. We do live in the south, and that is one of the things that drew me to it. I come from a pretty "country" family. haha. Even though I myself am not necessarily country. 
    DS- 7

• Options
    @smashlie-2 I think those go together nicely!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I like Liam Patrick too @sbl0609. Only thing I wonder about is your DS1 is Connor William and Liam is short for William. Since #1 has it as a middle name and #2 will have it as a first name I wouldn't stress about it. 
  • Options
    I've got a question about middle names. We're having twin girls - would it be weird to name them the same middle name? The name is very meaningful to us, but I don't want it to be weird. My MIL named either 2 or 3 of her daughters the same middle name and I always thought it was lame.... Yay or nay?
    My father and aunt have the same middle name. I don't think it's weird. 
  • Options
    @daisy62103 Are the girls identical twins? If so honestly, I would give them their own names because I imagine having someone that you look so much alike, same birthday, same age, etc they might get tired of having the same every thing.