May 2017 Moms
Options

B*tch Fest/WTF?!? 4.10 - 4.16

124»

Re: B*tch Fest/WTF?!? 4.10 - 4.16

• Options
    @PartiallyDomesticated @ChristinaWild @BabyMC517 thanks for the tip! I'll try that next time 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Kipperoo said:
    @rkstro2, that's a really great idea! I think part of my problem is that I can't  stand when things are messy even for a few minutes. My white board would say "look around. Pick it up now, please!" Haha
    Hahaha! I feel the same way about people and lists. Can't people just use their damn eyes?

Married:09/14/13 
    Baby 1-Born: 7/29/15
    Baby 2 - Due: 5/4/17
  • Options
    Kipperoo said:
    @rkstro2, that's a really great idea! I think part of my problem is that I can't  stand when things are messy even for a few minutes. My white board would say "look around. Pick it up now, please!" Haha
    That's funny cause mine would say the same thing!
  • Options
    First time posting! STM, fewer questions, less time...

This pregnancy has been plagued again my severe pelvic girdle pain. I've had painful false labor on a regular basis and Braxton hicks like they're going out of style. Several times in the last week I've been sure DS2 was going to make his entrance early. Due date is May 16, but my pregnancy was made high risk last week due to macrosomia and a potential c section has been tabled for the time being.

Stressed about work, FMLA, and two year molars for first DS. 

*audible sigh*
  • Options
    SKZWSKZW member
    @mrstgb: welcome & I'm sorry to hear about the painful false labor! Pregnancy really is different with an "outside" little one running around, right? And teething to boot, that's no fun for anyone. Just think, it's all temporary. Hang in there!