August 2017 Moms

Sex Announcement

Re: Sex Announcement

• Awww so cute! Congrats!
    i also was feeling it was a girl but I'm blessed with a 2nd boy. My first who is 17 now is showing his excitement and is very caring towards mommy. I'm 18 wks today.
     Boys are sweet.
  • Loading the player...
  • My scan is tomorrow!!!! I can't wait!!!!
  • @Lauradi1010 - that's a bold move! My 2 y/o would spill those beans faster than .... anything. Here's hoping your DS can keep it in!
  • @Lauradi1010 wow! my three year old is always talking about his baby sister snd how much he loves her. But you could just say your 2 year old doesn't actually know he just prefers to call it a girl lol 
  • Lauradi1010Lauradi1010 member
    edited March 2017
    @brookedeyo Thankfully his vocabulary isn't too advanced yet.  He can say boy & girl, but not brother or sister.  Hopefully I am in the clear.  We do talk about him getting a brother or sister so if he does spit it out I should be safe. Now I have to spend the next 4 1/2 months remembering to clear the browser history when I look at little girl clothing.

Edit-- clarity
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Lauradi1010 incognito mode, girl! (Or private browsing, depending on the browser.) You won't have to clear the history AND the ads based on browser cookies won't exclusively target baby girl stuff.
  • I was 2 pages behind on this post because my A/S isn't until the 31. Until then, DH and I will continue to argue on what it will be lol. Seeing all of these makes me so excited for next week! Congrats to everyone on what you're having!
  • We had a reveal party since this is my second and I was anticipating no shower. The reveal was my baby cleelbration without people feeling obligated to buy us stuff. It's a BOY! We are thrilled, I cried happy tears, I had a feeling it was a boy for a while but thought it was just because I wanted a boy this time since we have a daughter. 
  • Seeing all these sibling announcements makes me so excited for kid two already and our first isn't even here! 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Well we didn't have an official sex announcement but it was pretty obvious at the anatomy scan yesterday that it's a boy!  We already knew this from the panorama results but it was fun to see it confirmed. 
  • @Aaronandaryn That is SUPER cute! Congratulations!!!
  • AaronandarynAaronandaryn member
    edited April 2017
    Thanks @AdvoCyndi30 :) I found it on Pinterest  ;)
    ~Aryn
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • We just found out that we're having a boy!! Team blue and so excited! 
  • Found out yesterday that we are expecting another boy!!
  • We made it about a week before we opened the envelope from our nurse.  I thought it was sweet that she put an extra minute or two into it to make it cute.  We're so excited!