November 2017 Moms

Ultrasounds!

Re: Ultrasounds!

• @EWhite so happy you got to see your little bean and hear a heartbeat, wishing a smooth and uneventful rest of your pregnancy for you

• Thank you @NYTino24! I'm still trying to figure this forum out. I don't think I'm getting notifications if someone tags me or replies to me. Is there a setting that I'm missing? 
  • Loading the player...
  • @EWhite I'm so sorry you are going through this. With our two year old daughter I actually put my two week notice in at my old job and the next couple of days I wasn't feeling well I thought it was stress and excitement about the new job but my husband convinced me to take a test and sure enough it was positive. I worked my last two weeks and started my new job. My second day on the job I came home, felt fine no cramping but when I went to the bathroom I had a lot of blood. We immediately went to the urgent care for an ultrasound and they too couldn't find a reason why I was bleeding but did suggest pelvic rest until my next appointment with my OB. We now have a happy healthy two year old who will be turning three in May. 

I hope everything goes well for you for the rest of your pregnancy. 
  • @Godgavemeyou83 & @EWhite -- fingers crossed so hard for both of you!  Heartbeats are an amazing thing!   <3<3<3

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @MKMandeville Thank you for this! It really helps to hear - your situation sounds like it was identical timing to mine! Fingers cross it works out as well. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • baker1jm2 said:
    Got to see my little bean.  Strong heartbeat and measuring exactly on track.  I have a very small subchronic hemorrige so I get another ultrasound in 2 weeks to check on it but dr. Didn't seem too concerned so trying not to worry!
    Do you get cramps with your sch?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @CubsFan7 no not anything out of the ordinary. I've had some very mild cramping on and off but it usually ends up being gas. No bleeding or spotting either
  • How do you change user name?
  • @mehlis You have to go to The Knot website and change it there.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Thank you.
  • I should also mention I have a 6 month old at home...
  • @ebelknap - what a great picture!
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Congrats @MKMandeville! I didn't get a printed pic or CD last time. Hopefully today. Baby looks great!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Thank you @NYTino24 definitely makes me less anxious seeing the heart flicker. I'm glad I made the appointment for the morning I couldn't eat anything before hand because I was so anxious and scared. 

Good luck with your appointment today. 
  • @jenna.victoria I swear to god I see your baby's little adorable face! What a great photo 
  • edited March 2017
    Haha @bcashaw I thought the same thing but that's actually the yolk sac! The little bub is only between the two crosses :)
  • That's crazy! @jenna.victoria I can't wait to get my ultrasound. I don't even have one booked yet :( 
  • @bcashaw how far along are you?