July 2017 Moms

AE's

michelle04usmichelle04us member
edited March 2017 in July 2017 Moms
Ok so here goes. 

As you all know CarsonsMommy was banned because of everything that went down. She then came back as TheMommyofTwoLittles. This account was made the same day the first account was banned. At first she denied it was her. After some digging around I was able to find her on FB(she inadvertently gave important information here that I used) and found a photo that matched the profile pic she had for that account. I sent her an email with the proof and after she saw it is when she came forward and admitted she lied. I'm the one that told her to apologize even though it would not change anyone's mind about her but that it was the right thing to do.

Now the day I sent the email this 3rd account was created. So even before she was found out she had already created another account. This new account is MissCassy. She intro'd on Aug '17 intro board and right away people flagged her but it was more because of what happened with TheMommyofTwoLittles. I noticed however, that the profile pic of this new account looked like a profile picture of a friend of CarsonsMommy on Facebook. So I did a comparison and got others takes, Rae1 and a friend IRL. After they said they were pretty sure it was the same person I messaged this friend from my facebook. She has confirmed it is a photo of her and that her and CarsonsMommy are friends IRL. Also, in talking with her I matched some info that MissCassy put in a thread on Aug '17 about her mother being bipolar and being on meds since she was a child. CarsonsMommy's mother IS bipolar and there have been problems. So that is just one more piece to the puzzle to wrap up these 3 AE's as the same person. The friend said she is going to talk to her because she used the photo without her permission. Not sure what all will happen with that but maybe the friend will help keep her away.

*Edited because didn't think of TOU violation for posting photo of someone else*  Thank you @AdaByron

I don't feel right posting the photo of the friend next to MissCassy's profile picture because of details she gave me of her personal life. Which makes me even more upset that her photo was used for the profile picture. I have told her that I will be looking for anymore photos that might surface of her or her child though in the future. 

If she really IS going through the things she posted about as CarsonsMommy I hope her pregnancy progresses and she gets a take home baby but what she has done since March 2nd is not acceptable in any way. Since I will violate TOU if I say what I want to say all I will say is I will be watching.
                       SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: AE's

• Wow, this is SO sad and infuriating. Thank you for keeping us all aware and it's a good reminder to be careful of what you post on the internet...
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• Holy crap. That is all. 

BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• Loading the player...
  • Wow!

Also, if my "friend" stole my pictures and did was Carsonsmommy did she would not be my friend anymore. How creepy!!!
  • Ummm...wow. 
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • yea I'm thinking about messaging BG's to see what they had to say. Not sure if they will though even with all this proof.

• Also as to the question someone had about whether she is really pregnant? According to her FB she IS and it is a little girl. It took me reading through comments on photos to find this because there were no photos of baby on there.

• Thanks for your sleuthing! 
    But I'm pretty sure that posting photos of someone else is a major TOU violation. You may want to take those photos out to protect yourself. 
  • @AdaByron   Hmmmm true I will edit....didn't think about that

• @AdaByron   Hmmmm true I will edit....didn't think about that

anything she posted (so her profile pic here) is fair game. The one from FB though...I think Adabyron is right. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Dang. That is messed.up. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thank you for putting the pieces of the puzzle together and making us all aware @michelle04us
    ~DD arrived July 4, 2017~
  • Awesome detective work. Will we ever be rid of Carsonsmommy? I really hope admin bans her IP address.
  • Wow just wow. No words.
  • Wow. :o I'm amazed you found her on Facebook @michelle04us. I've been careful about posting personal info here, but now I'm going to be paranoid 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @GreenBean  Sorry I didn't want to make people paranoid. She inadvertently posted the information(she was private about that too) and I only used it because of what happened. I would never take someone's information and look them up just because. She really ticked me off with what she said and I wanted to make sure she couldn't come back and do it again. 

• greenbean-2greenbean-2 member
    edited March 2017
    @michelle04us Oh no, I was really unclear. You're not the one making me paranoid. You're awesome :) It's more seeing the proof that someone on here has been inventing an identity and trying to trick everyone. Which I always knew was possible, but to see it actually happen... yikes. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Preach it sister!
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• I am seriously impressed that you found her on FB. When you mentioned FB pictures before I assumed someone knew her from her previous BMB or something. But holy crap to hunting her down from random pieces of info on TB. 
  • AdaByron said:
    I am seriously impressed that you found her on FB. When you mentioned FB pictures before I assumed someone knew her from her previous BMB or something. But holy crap to hunting her down from random pieces of info on TB. 
    There was a post where her name was on a screenshot.  
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• Image result for happy jump gif
    You guys did it!  +1 on the IP ban.  That's nutzo.

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • The girl needs help. This is a sad, sad situation, I can't say I'm shocked though. 
  • I am 50/50 on a private board. I mean, we didn't really realize carsonsmommy was crazy until she went crazy lol. Had we been on a private group before, she probably would have been included. So it's not like we can really weed that out without just continuing to get to know each other. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker