May 2017 Moms

Introduction and EDD!

167891012»

Re: Introduction and EDD!

• Loading the player...
  • Hello! Just wanted to introduce myself! (Sorry I didn't realize I didn't introduce myself before) I am long time lurker between May and June boards (mainly Bc I am a mobile bumper and it's temperamental) 
    Hubby and I are turning 30 in August. This is our first (Rainbow) baby, Malania Rose, she was due 5/27 and was born 6/6. I am ebf and a Sahm. Even though she is our first, I was a professional nanny for 6 years, so sometimes I have useless knowledge! 
  • ftmsammmftmsammm member
    edited September 2017
    Hi Everyone! My name is Sam.

I'm totally new to any baby-related board. I'm 31, DH 35 - we got our first ever BFP on 8/26 (got a darker line 8/29 - DH didn't quite believe me that a line is a line lol). We conceived on our very first cycle trying (totally shocked it happened that quickly). My EDD is 5/7 - have our first Prenatal Apt. on 9/19!

So excited to be here and to get to know you ladies!

(Edited to add my name)
  • ftmsammm said:
    Hi Everyone! My name is Sam.

I'm totally new to any baby-related board. I'm 31, DH 35 - we got our first ever BFP on 8/26 (got a darker line 8/29 - DH didn't quite believe me that a line is a line lol). We conceived on our very first cycle trying (totally shocked it happened that quickly). My EDD is 5/7 - have our first Prenatal Apt. on 9/19!

So excited to be here and to get to know you ladies!

(Edited to add my name)
    Congrats @ftmsammm. We all had our babies in May 2017. I think you're looking for the May 2018 board?

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17