July 2016 Moms

FFFC

124»

Re: FFFC

• @marowan (Well, and anyone else.) Do your friends use a video monitor too, or just the owlet? I'm a FTM and always envisioned a video monitor, but love the idea of the owlet.
  • Loading the player...
  • @marowan (Well, and anyone else.) Do your friends use a video monitor too, or just the owlet? I'm a FTM and always envisioned a video monitor, but love the idea of the owlet.
    I just asked her, she said they used a video monitor until they got the owlet.  Now they only use owlet. :)  I let her know people were asking, so she may pop-in and can answer any questions.  She was on the bump when her baby was due in Jan 2015. 
  • @aag13 Thanks!!! Glad you liked it (Liz here from Blissfulinblue.com). Let me know if you need anything else to convince hubby with information wise! I'll see if I can help.
  • @LinzerBinzer We ditched our video monitor for the time being but will likely bring it back when he gets mischievous with things so we can actually watch what he's up to (which I think may be soon, he started banging on the walls next to the crib the other night! Little stinker!!!)  :# :# :# When we have #2 we'll only need the Owlet until baby is older again. 

We also had a broken Motorola (already!) and they replaced it no questions asked. I second that. They are awesome!
  • Thanks @joujouwish! My one (more lol) question is now that your LO is older do you find that you have a hard time keeping it on your DS? I am super excited to get this monitor for our LO!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• AAAG13 Not really. He took it off once. Has never kicked it off nor has it fallen off. He's getting smart... that little guy. This is the monitor that will last the longest though (in regards to tracking breathing, etc). As I mentioned before, once they can roll or move, forget the AngelCare Pad working anymore!

You won't be disappointed in it! I promise :)
  • joujouwishjoujouwish member
    edited June 2016
    **Removed for TOU violation**
  • @joujouwish ENOUGH SPAM! DO NOT POST THIS AGAIN!
  • This thread has been closed to new posts as a result of the shift in topic. To find threads regarding (this topic), we encourage you to use the search function to post to an active thread or start a new discussion.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"