May 2016 Moms

**The Everything Random Thread for May 2016**

1656667686971»

Re: **The Everything Random Thread for May 2016**

• tgortney said:
    You know you gave birth to a big ass 9lb 6oz baby when you watch your c-section video and the doctor says "Come on out little guy" as she's pulling him out. Then, immediately says "Oh, you're not a little guy at all!" 
    I don't have my c-section on video but I remember the moment my OB pulled out my 9lb 12oz gal because she just started laughing. 
    LOL yes, my OB also laughed as she pulled him out. He was also trying to come out sunny-side up and sideways. DH recorded mine because I had to be put to sleep for my c-section (darn epidural didn't work). It's pretty cool to have it on video and the OR's reaction to him.
  • Loading the player...
  • So, as a stm, I know my body is preparing for labor in ways it didn't last time, or I ignored - who knows. But I have this weird feeling when I'm at my desk it feels like pressure on the inside of my hip bones pushing down. I know this sounds dumb, but I'm worried that the baby is trying to engage but can't. I never dropped with my first - which was ultimately a vaginal birth - but I can't help but wonder what's going on. Sorry just wanted to get that out there and see if anyone else is feeling similar pressure. 

Also, the baby still kicks and moves like crazy, something else that didn't happen last time. 
    Baby # 1: BFP 10/26/12: Baby girl born 7/1/13
    Baby #2: BFP 9/2/15: EDD 5/15/16
  • So, as a stm, I know my body is preparing for labor in ways it didn't last time, or I ignored - who knows. But I have this weird feeling when I'm at my desk it feels like pressure on the inside of my hip bones pushing down. I know this sounds dumb, but I'm worried that the baby is trying to engage but can't. I never dropped with my first - which was ultimately a vaginal birth - but I can't help but wonder what's going on. Sorry just wanted to get that out there and see if anyone else is feeling similar pressure. 

Also, the baby still kicks and moves like crazy, something else that didn't happen last time. 
    I'm experiencing this too and it bugs me. This is my fourth baby and first time I'm feeling it. I had to be induced with my other 3 so I keep thinking that he's just preparing for labor better than them. Hopefully someone has some insight. 
    DS #1 2010
    DS #2 2011
    DS #3 2014
    DS #4 2016
  • so happy to hear @dsmith211 !!!