You know you're hitting the 3rd tri when.... - Page 4 — The Bump
May 2016 Moms

You know you're hitting the 3rd tri when....

124678

Re: You know you're hitting the 3rd tri when....

  • LemmyRN said:
    Peeing in a cup= Once no big deal... Now an inevitably messy, humiliating (because you piss all over your hand), and super difficult task. 
    There's no aiming anymore, it is Impossible 
    I was coming here to say this! Also, I sat down to pee at the doctor and almost forgot to get a sample! I barely got any in the cup, and half the time couldn't tell if I was peeing in the cup or on the cup!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

    LemmyRN
  • Loading the player...
  • Loading the player...
  • KurrantKurrant member
    edited March 2016
    When you try and paint your toe nails and end up with more on your skin than on your toes. MH offered to paint them for me this weekend. :) 
    LemmyRNJennyS86
  • CharissadeatsCharissadeats member
    edited March 2016
    When you have about 100 + angry red stretch marks. And more just keeps joining the party. I look like a tiger. 
  • When you've run out of ways to contourt and angle your body around the bump to shave and have to give yourself a peptalk each morning while looking at your maternity pants and telling yourself that you can still fit in them. Also, the realization that one day soon I'm actually not going to be able to use pregnancy as an excuse for not exercising... Heart wrenching!
  • @lalala2004 I wouldn't wish this on anyone!  
    lalala2004
  • This is what I am rocking. Those are scrubs that are pulled so ridiculously high in order to cover the most of my bump that they are bascially clamdiggers. And my white ankle socks. And Danscos. I am looking HOT!
    I stopped wearing my sxrubs around Christmas. Thank god work doesn't care what i wear cause i felt like I was suffocating every damn day! 

    Sciatic nerve and spd are my friends atm. Along with a newly acquired ectopic heart beat. Yay. 
    Angel baby June 2013, DD born 22 April 2014, BFP 10 Sept 2015 - Due 22 May 2016
  • 1mae2016 said:
    When you've run out of ways to contourt and angle your body around the bump to shave and have to give yourself a peptalk each morning while looking at your maternity pants and telling yourself that you can still fit in them. Also, the realization that one day soon I'm actually not going to be able to use pregnancy as an excuse for not exercising... Heart wrenching!
    Ah yes, the morning pep talk! "Just put on the pants and get out the door. That's all you have to do".
  • dsmith211 said:
    VS2016 said:
    You seriously considering putting a stop to shaving your armpits. Not because it has become more difficult, but because you are so tired you feel like there is no point...
    FYI I have not stopped yet.. Lol! Just tempted!
    armpits are easy for me, it's my legs I debate every time I take a shower. I think it's about time for me to break out my electric razor so I at least don't have to worry about cuts. 
    This. Armpits are the only thing I'm still shaving, however I agree with the being tired and not really wanting to deal with it. I haven't shaved anywhere else in at least 2 months, probably more. Too much of a workout.
    Arms pits are easy... legs I can still kind of manage... my lady parts... that's another story, I have no idea what is happening there anymore... I can't see :(
    kp90JennyS86MaxandMaddysMom
  • When you get heartburn from an altoid. On an empty stomach.
  • When your H has to help you get your shoes on and then tie them for you.

    LemmyRN
  • dsmith211 said:
    VS2016 said:
    You seriously considering putting a stop to shaving your armpits. Not because it has become more difficult, but because you are so tired you feel like there is no point...
    FYI I have not stopped yet.. Lol! Just tempted!
    armpits are easy for me, it's my legs I debate every time I take a shower. I think it's about time for me to break out my electric razor so I at least don't have to worry about cuts. 
    This. Armpits are the only thing I'm still shaving, however I agree with the being tired and not really wanting to deal with it. I haven't shaved anywhere else in at least 2 months, probably more. Too much of a workout.
    Arms pits are easy... legs I can still kind of manage... my lady parts... that's another story, I have no idea what is happening there anymore... I can't see :(
    I was thinking of just getting waxed a few weeks before... For some reason i m worried about everyone seeing my hairy kouch...I'm not even a hairy person usually  ...but I'm so self conscious about it lol
    JennyS86
  • When you get horribly out-of-breath just putting on socks, undies, shoes, pants, etc.  But hey, at least my morning getting-ready-for-work dance parties are on point!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker


  • LemmyRN said:
    Peeing in a cup= Once no big deal... Now an inevitably messy, humiliating (because you piss all over your hand), and super difficult task. 
    There's no aiming anymore, it is Impossible 
    I was coming here to say this! Also, I sat down to pee at the doctor and almost forgot to get a sample! I barely got any in the cup, and half the time couldn't tell if I was peeing in the cup or on the cup!

    Is it bad that I had a hard time aiming before getting pregnant? But it's been impossible now for quite a while and makes me appreciate how bad I thought it was prior to being KU. They should really just give you a funnel.



    BabyFruit Ticker
    laurenmdrn16LemmyRNkp90JennyS86
  • When your H has to help you get your shoes on and then tie them for you.


    Slip ons!

    They've have become my new best friend, socks still kick my butt though. This morning I had to wear real shoes because we had snow, hubby wasn't around, I about killed myself putting sneakers on, oi!



    BabyFruit Ticker
    kp90
  • When the weekly melt-down ugly cries have started from sheer happiness you're having a baby mixed with total exhaustion and being insanely uncomfortable.
    LemmyRNkp90
  • When your feet swell up so badly that the tongue of your sneakers cut into your feet, leaving impressions that don't disappear for 12 hours...

    When you long to have the courage to just lay your head on your desk and take a nap.

    cat fail animated GIF

    kbrands7JennyS86
  • Your go-to maternity work pants get so tight that you feel uncomfortable and crampy all day.

    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker


    Pregnancy Ticker

    dsmith211wsgjmw1
  • aehogan90 said:
    You actually understand the term 'lightning crotch'.
    This was one I was not prepared for!! A few nights ago right after I got to bed I got it bad, and my husband asked what was going on and I was like "I don't know but my vagina hurts SO BAD!" Then the next day came on here and noticed lightning crotch references all over the place. I would love to go back to not knowing what this is.

    CrystalBolte
  • v2hbv2hb member
    @Pascal86 totally agree. I had it happen at work several times and holy crap it hurt. I telling my husband about it and he said, "oh like groin pain?" ....No buddy, serious stabbing vag pain! Ready to give birth and never feel that again.
    Pregnancy Ticker

    5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
    Pascal86rbrooks6
  • Every day for me now is just like "well this sucks and is uncomfortable, but it's still probably better than living with a newborn."

    Cannot wait for everything to get worse to the point where labor starts seeming like a comparatively good option.
    Bluejay3030dshannahswflJDrbrooks6
  • Merciel said:
    Every day for me now is just like "well this sucks and is uncomfortable, but it's still probably better than living with a newborn."

    Cannot wait for everything to get worse to the point where labor starts seeming like a comparatively good option.
    Yes! Every time I have a pain, discomfort, or even a need for attention I compare it to how I imagine life with a newborn will be and it humbles my FTM butt right away.
    Merciel
  • It took me 20 minutes and 3 breaks to pump up my exercise ball. I'm also ugly crying at every Disney show that my toddler wants to watch. He just keeps asking me "momma ok?" which makes me cry even more because he's just started really talking within the past month or so. Was not ready for my first baby to hit a ton of milestones right before my second baby gets here.
    May siggy challenge - Parenting Fails

    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    kbrands7
  • aehogan90 said:
    You actually understand the term 'lightning crotch'.
     This one for sure. Can I go back to the land of innocence on this one?! Please?!
    v2hbPascal86
  • Only you ladies will understand the tragic disgust of this moment...
    im sitting there pooping and it's a challenge. So I'm bent over a little and I squish my bump just enough to push out some wicked heartburn.
    its just not fair to have a poop and heartburn at the same time.
    CrystalBoltePascal86swaters14
  • JoMunson said:
    Only you ladies will understand the tragic disgust of this moment...
    im sitting there pooping and it's a challenge. So I'm bent over a little and I squish my bump just enough to push out some wicked heartburn.
    its just not fair to have a poop and heartburn at the same time.

    I do the "rock back and forth and maybe the poop will inch it's way out..."  Or millimeter its way out, more likely.  It was either do the rocking thing or keep the trash can empty so I can vomit out the acid from the heartburn from leaning over. 

    Poopy heartburn.
    Pascal86Kita175
  • kbrands7 said:
    Long toes become a good thing. I dropped my razor in the shower this morning; without these dexterous tootsies, I'd have a shaven leg, and a leg with a super sexy hair racing stripe because bending is impossible and shower squatting just isn't safe. 
    If I could love this 100 times over I would! 
    kbrands7
  • kbrands7 said:
    Long toes become a good thing. I dropped my razor in the shower this morning; without these dexterous tootsies, I'd have a shaven leg, and a leg with a super sexy hair racing stripe because bending is impossible and shower squatting just isn't safe. 
    I heard leg racing stripes were in this season.  Did someone lie to me...? Because I've got my braid down my leg, and if it's not the "in thing" for spring...?
    kbrands7baby-2-dueDutchLucyLu
  • When you convince your H to take you to a children's movie during its opening weekend, battling long lines and huge crowds just for the movie snacks...and it is totally worth it. 

    kbrands7NinnyJean
  • When someone posts a sad dog story on FB and 10 minutes later you are still crying like the world is ending. I cant take the sad dog stories!

    cat fail animated GIF

    kbrands7baby-2-due
  • when you are oddly proud of Dirty Dish Mountain....granted I did a lot of cooking/baking today, but this is ridiculous!

    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker



    BabyFruit Ticker
    saraleigh2nerdymama15
  • When your husband's alarm is going off at 5am and he is an unwakeable bear, but you can't get the energy to roll over and turn it off.

    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker



    BabyFruit Ticker
    tgortneybaby-2-duerbrooks6DutchLucyLu
Sign In or Register to comment.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards