November 2016 Moms

*Introduce Yourself Here*

edited March 2016 in November 2016 Moms
Thought we might as well make this official, seeing as our numbers are growing! Here's a spreadsheet, add yourself in by username (alphabetical) and your details so we can keep track of everyone!

@BumpAdmin@BumpTara @BumpCaitlin can one of you sticky this please?

I hope this works, this is the first time I've tried to make a public Google doc...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11fRaxeI13QH4cRbXi5UYEbQ-BYTRGZu9Yx2CwD_nLJw/edit?usp=docslist_api

eta: if you are on an apple product (iPhone or iPad) you'll need the "Sheets" app to edit the spreadsheet...you'll need something similar on Android (whatever the Microsoft Excel equivalent would be).
run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: *Introduce Yourself Here*

• Loading the player...
  • I already introduced myself, but thank you for adding me in the spreadsheet already and welcome both of you! How do we feel about a randoms thread? Where we can just shoot the shit. Or is it too early? 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • @nauticallife I don't think its too early. I think starting it now will give everyone a place to go to chat instead of potentially clogging up the board. 
  • Hi everyone! I got my first positive test on Wednesday this week so I'm projecting my DD around the first week of November with conception on 2/9. I'll see my midwife on Wednesday next week to get confirmation (I'm for sure prego).

This will be my third pregnancy, my second was ectopic, and I gave birth to DD on 3/18/12. I'm still very involved with my March 2012 mamas and looking forward to getting to know all of you!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Im Anneliese, 23 and I got my BFP yesterday at 9dpo! It will be my second child, DS was born June 2015. It will also be my 4th pregnancy so hoping it goes the way of Noah and not the others *fingers crossed* Got my Drs appt next Friday as I'm on thyroid medication so have to sort that out before anything else. Current due date is either 5th (by period) or the 8th (by ovulation) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • By the way, my ONLY internet access is on my phone and I can't figure out how to edit the Google doc.  Any advice?
    Jules
  • @shawnjuliet, I have no clue how to edit on mobile. Do you want me to put in your info for you for now until we can figure it out? 
  • @ashliejefferson contact a bump admin 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • @nauticallife thanks! I just did.  I think I will wait to add myself to the doc until I change this if that works!
  • @shawnjuliet, I have no clue how to edit on mobile. Do you want me to put in your info for you for now until we can figure it out? 
    Can you add me too? I'm only on mobile or iPad. Due November 3rd
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I intro'd yesterday but my screen name change hadn't gone through yet and I didn't even notice - can I blame that on pregnancy brain yet?  I was previously kyakel.  Sorry for the confusion!
  • @evilgreencows5 I added you. :) 
    @ShawnJuliet  I just went ahead and added you too. Let me know your due date so I can put that in. 
  • Hi! I'm Angie. I just turned 31, and H is 32. DS was born 7/2013, and we tried for 3 months this time around. Based on LMP, I'm sure 11/2, but will be a repeat c/s so I may end up on the October board. I found out at 3.5 weeks because I tested early, so I've already known for a week. 
  • So happy you're here @ShawnJulietand you experienced John Hughes movies! Hoping other "Aging Beauties" intro on this board