November 2016 Moms
Options

*Introduce Yourself Here*

Re: *Introduce Yourself Here*

• Options
    @GreenEyedUnicorn Never apologize for being sarcastic. :-D I look forward to reading your posts, hehe. 
    K.

Son, K, 9 | Daughter, C, 5 | Daughter, M, expected November 7, 2016
  • Options
    As of now my due date is November 6th.  Thanks for adding this old woman!  
    Jules
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello everyone! I am from California. I literally found out this morning. Today was supposed to be the start of my period, but I have been having all these symptoms, and just decided to take a pregnancy test, and it came back positive.  We haven't told anyone yet. We are still thinking about who to tell, when, and how. I am 28 years old and am a full time nurse. I am married and have a 2 and a half year old son.  
  • Options
    As of now my due date is November 6th.  Thanks for adding this old woman!  
    No problem! 
  • Options
    Hey all just an update, I used to be @ashliejefferson. I'm on my phone now and can't add myself to the doc. Can someone? Due November 2 (based on LMP)
  • Options
    Hi everyone!  I got my BFP over the weekend and this will be baby number 2!  My husband and I have a three year old daughter and we are both 30.  With my DD I went into preterm labor at 31 weeks but was able to hold her full term by going on strict bed rest.  I am really happy to be here and excited to be a part of this group! Wishing us all Happy and Healthy pregnancies  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you to whoever added me to the spreadsheet! I can only bump mobile on the weekends and the document wasn't opening for me. I planned to update it today, but looks like someone was kind enough to put my info in without me even asking, so thanks!  :)

Me: 27 - DH: 33

Married: June 2011

TTC #1: January 2016

BFP #1: February 22nd 2016  MC w/ Misoprostol: March 21st 2016 -Blighted Ovum

BFP #2: July 6th 2016  EDD: March 15th 2017

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

M17 October Siggy Challenge: Animals in Costumes

• Options
    Hi everyone, Karen here.  I got a bfp this morning after trying for 2 cycles.  I have a S14 baby but I belonged to the O14 board.  Looking forward to getting to know everyone here.  I'm 32 and live in Chicago and super excited for #2.
    Baby J #2 due 11.12.16
    Sydney Elizabeth born 9.24.14

• Options
    maggmagoo21maggmagoo21 member
    edited March 2016
    Hi!  I'm Maggie from northern Connecticut.  I got my positive test from blood work done last Wednesday (7dpo) and got the news at my annual physical on Friday and am due Nov 5.  Hubby and I have been trying since October so this was great news.  We have a little girl who's 2 1/2 and has been asking for a baby brother for about a year - here's hoping!

**Edited to update EDD.  First ultrasound measured later than we thought.  Due Nov 5 instead of Nov 9.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    First off : welcome to all the new mommies-to-be!

question (not sure the best place to post): how are you all calculating your due dates / how far along you are? Are you just counting weeks from the first day of your last period? 
    Im confused as my first day was January 26 (making me 4 w 6 d and DD nov 1). But I know when you conceived plays a role in it and I'm not entirely sure. I only had one month off BCP and that was 32 days (14 day LP) but no idea what last month was as it's hard to assume they were both the same since bodies are funny. 

• Options
    @kristah2   Pregnancy is calculated based on the average menstrual cycle (28 days), which begins with your period. Typically they use CD1 (1st day of your LMP) to start your pregnancy count. This method assumes conception happens around CD14 when you O. So, you would be considered "2 weeks pregnant" at CD14; however, my FP is longer than average. In my case, I actually O'd on CD23, so I use this at my "2 weeks pregnant" mark and go from there. I could be totally wrong on my date, but this is the closest I can estimate it before seeing my OBGYN. Hope this helps! 

Me: 27 - DH: 33

Married: June 2011

TTC #1: January 2016

BFP #1: February 22nd 2016  MC w/ Misoprostol: March 21st 2016 -Blighted Ovum

BFP #2: July 6th 2016  EDD: March 15th 2017

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

M17 October Siggy Challenge: Animals in Costumes

• Options
    yayyyy @ash9614!!!!!!!!! 
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    yayyyy @ash9614!!!!!!!!! 
    So excited! Especially after tracking your progress on TTGP - it made me even more hopeful!
    Me: 31; DH: 31
    NTNP: May 2015
    TTC #1: late August 2015
    PCOS Dx: January 2016, starting Femara Feb 2016
    BFP: 2/29/16 - Happy Leap Day!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi ladies!

Not sure how often I'll be around but figured I might as well intro. I was a reg back in 2012-2014, before TB went belly up for a while. I have a daughter who was born in May '14 and now I'm super excited to be doing it again with a few of my M14 bishes.

EDD is Nov. 8th based on O date.
    I think "figured I might as well intro" is code for "was peer pressured into introing" by the best/worst friends ever.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm so computer illiterate that I'm afraid I'll accidentally delete the entire spreadsheet if I attempt to add my info. BUT! Im on baby #2, due date of November 4th, and we are definitely finding out the sex!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I added you @FallenLeaves1990 - we're due date buddies!
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I added you @FallenLeaves1990 - we're due date buddies!
    Woohoo!!!! Thank you kindly!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @bumpadmin @BumpTara @BumpCaitlin

can someone please sticky this? 
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    So happy to see you here @RiverSong15! Welcome and congrats!
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    There are multiple Whovians here. I have found my people. 
    K.

Son, K, 9 | Daughter, C, 5 | Daughter, M, expected November 7, 2016
  • Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Marilyn, I have a son, almost 10 months, named James. And my husband and I are finally expecting #2! We started NTNP in January, then in February I used one of those useless ovulation calendars online. This month I did test strips and it worked! I am so excited to be pregnant with #2 and just am excited and loving life! With my son I absolutely adored pregnancy so I am hoping for a similar experience. My only worry is that I am still nursing and my son is on EBF. I am hoping to nurse the entire pregnancy and tandem feed, so fingers crossed on that one. Looking forward to meeting you all! :)
    Still nursing here too, although my DD is a little older. I'm not sure we'll make it all the way to November (I'm actually pretty ready for weaning to happen), but good to know there's another still-BFing person here!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    whaatwhaat member
    what is "team" in the spreadsheet?  Like.. which "gender neutral" color do you prefer for a baby? It took me a long time to guess that but I'm not sure if I'm right. Just read the whole thread again to be sure I didn't miss it. :wink: 
  • Options
    Hi everyone! 

*trigger- loss mentioned*

Had a CP in January. Excited but apprehensive to get a BFP last week at 11dpo. EDD Nov. 2! DH is 33, I'm 29. We have a 22 mo. DD and I can't wait to see her become a big sister. 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    whaat said:
    what is "team" in the spreadsheet?  Like.. which "gender neutral" color do you prefer for a baby? It took me a long time to guess that but I'm not sure if I'm right. Just read the whole thread again to be sure I didn't miss it. :wink: 
    Its for the sex of the baby. Green means you're not going to find out until delivery. For those that do opt to find out the sex during their US's/labs, they can update the spreadsheet with "pink" or "blue."

And welcome !

BabyFruit Ticker