November 2016 Moms
Options

*Introduce Yourself Here*

Re: *Introduce Yourself Here*

• Options
    ElleDGee said:
    Hi everyone :)
    First timer here! My sister suggested joining as it has helped her through three pregnancies and she is still close with the ladies from her first son. 
    Well, I'm 31, my fiancé is 32 - and honestly this was our 'first try'. We weren't necessarily TTC,  but we weren't preventing. Just decided to see what happens. Low and behold two weeks after valentine's day here I was on Sunday with my BFP! We're both pretty shocked, but more than excited
    So weird, I wrote much more than that but it didn't show up! 
    My due date would be the 5th or so of November, but I tried to add it to the sheet and it won't let me from my phone
  • Options
    ElleDGee said:
    ElleDGee said:
    First timer here! My sister suggested joining as it has helped her through three pregnancies and she is still close with the ladies from her first son. 
    Well, I'm 31, my fiancé is 32 - and honestly this was our 'first try'. We weren't necessarily TTC,  but we weren't preventing. Just decided to see what happens. Low and behold two weeks after valentine's day here I was on Sunday with my BFP! We're both pretty shocked, but more than excited
    My due date would be the 5th or so of November, but I tried to add it to the sheet and it won't let me from my phone
    My due date is November 5th as well! Your sister is right, this place is awesome! I still talk to and am friends on Facebook with a bunch of ladies from my old birth month board!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ElleDGee said:
    ElleDGee said:
    My due date is November 5th as well! Your sister is right, this place is awesome! I still talk to and am friends on Facebook with a bunch of ladies from my old birth month board!
    My eldest nephew will be 5 in may and she still talks to those mom's almost daily lol so I'm happy to be partof a community like that :)
    Yay for November 5th!! It's actually my second eldest nephews birthday lol and my youngest nephew was born at the beginning of this month. Seems crazy that my baby could have the same birthday as one cousin and the same birth year as another! 
    (Also that was my first reply here! Thank you!)
  • Options
    I added you @ElleDGee
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I added you @ElleDGee
    Thank you!!!
  • Options
    Hello ladies! Second time mama here, have one LB turning 2 in April and a puggle named Penny. Felt faint and dizzy last night and got my BFP today! Moving from Southern CA to Chicago next month, driving in fact! Last pregnancy I was sick from 6-14 weeks and I'm hoping this time around it doesn't hit. Looking forward to getting to know you all! 
  • Options
    Hi, everyone!  My name is Leslie, from Florida, and I'm new to the bump. DH and I have 3 already...a 14 yo DD, a 9 yo DD and a 6 yo DS.  So excited to be on this journey with you all!
  • Options
    KayBee40KayBee40 member
    edited March 2016
    Hi all!

This is my first pregnancy and I'm still in shock about my BFP earlier this week. I'm 26 and my husband is turning 27 in three days (I think he got a pretty good early birthday present today!) and I'm excited to be a part of this support system. Right now we have two dogs and a cat...I have pretty much zero experience with babies so I'm a little nervous about adding a non-furry member to our family but also absolutely thrilled! 

• Options
    Hi all!

*TW loss mentioned*

Just got my BFP and I still can't believe it! This will be my third pregnancy, and hopefully second baby. My first pregnancy was ectopic so I have to go in for an ultrasound in the next couple days to see if this little guy found the right spot or not. I also have a lovely rambunctious little 14 month old girl. I got pregnant with her (surprise!) 2 months after our first loss, but this little one took 6 months of trying. I had just stopped kind of expecting anything except another BFN. Still kind of in shock!! I was minimally active (mostly lurked) in the Jan '15 group with her, but couldn't get into my old account and had to start a new one
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ...for some reason it only posted half of what I wrote. I forget what the rest of it was. Oh well.

Anyway! I'm 25, DH is 26. Wishing you all a healthy 9 months!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hello ladies!  I am cautiously introducing myself.  I just got the surprise of my life.  Our first little man is currently 20 months old.  We went through fertility treatments to get him.  We weren't trying and I started having dreams about positive pregnancy tests.  I have endometriosis and PCOS, so I am very irregular.  I am estimating maybe a November 12 due date, but won't know for sure until I see my OB.  I am getting bloodwork with my old RE and repeating those on Monday.  I hope to stick around!

• Options
    My first post, am 29 DH is 38. First round of IVF, great numbers. Had a day 5 embryo transfer last Wednesday and bfp yesterday and today! Blood test is om Monday, am excited and nervous! My trigger should be well out of my system by now so I'm fairly confident it will be a yes!!
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Hi All - This is baby #2 for my husband and I. Our DS was born in August 2014. My pregnancy and labor were difficult so I am excited and nervous at the same time. I am looking for a new high risk doctor and think I will feel better when I have that all lined up. Looking forward to getting to know all of you!
    Yay! I'm also an August 2014 mother. :) Welcome!

ETA: And it looks like our due dates are the same!

DD: 8/20/14; DS: 11/13/16; DD: 5/3/19; DD: 8/31/21; Baby #5 (team green) due 3/24/24

• Options
    Just got my BFP the other day, should be about 4 weeks right now. We have one son who is almost 17 months old so he will turn two right before #2 is born. Very anxious and nervous to have two little ones so close in age but I am looking forward to it! First appointment scheduled for April 6th! 
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Fruitykracker. I'm 31. This our first:) Got my BFP exactly 1 week ago after trying for 2 months. Very excited!
  • Options
    Hey.  My name is Erika. I'm 24. I currently have a 10 month old and just found out I'm pregnant again.  My due date is roughly November 7th.  I'm excited but shocked. And nervous to have two under two 
  • Options
    Also, I have no idea how to add myself to the spreadsheet, sorry! I am on a macbook.
  • Options
    HedgessmHedgessm member
    edited March 2016
    @talkthewholetime is indeed pushy so I'm back too. :) This Is baby 2 for us. DS was born in May 14. Happy to be back with my M14 ladies and meet some new people. Let's do this! 
  • Options
    @carlatron welcome! Glad to hear I'm not the only one that had an issue with Wandfos. I kept getting the faintest lines and then finally took a FRER and got an second line immediately, no question it was positive. Don't know if I'll use Wandfos again. 
  • Options
    Thanks for saying this. I'm torn between throwing them in the garbage, or just peeing on them all till they get dark lines. I ordered about 100 last year and I still have probably 40-50 left. I'd normally offer something like that to anyone I know who might be TTC, but I just can't give someone a shitty product like that, you know?
    I've probably been on The Bump longer than you have.

After 31 cycles, baby boy K (IUI) born 11/03/11

BFP (Femara) - 08/09/13 m/c around 6 weeks. xoxox Baby April

Rainbow baby girl E (Femara) born 11/16/16
  • Options
    @carlatron I hear you, but it is crazy how the do work so well for some people. I know some people who swear by them! You never know, maybe if you give them away to someone they will actually get real dark lines on em. :)