July 2016 Moms

#whymypregnantselfiscrying

Re: #whymypregnantselfiscrying

• With MS and a sinus infection I'm getting zero homework done. I may have just had a complete meltdown. I was averaging 95% in my classes and I'll be lucky to finish with 70% :cry:
    Met - November 2007
    Married - May 2011
    TTC LO#1 - January 2014
    BFP - Oct 19 2015- Due July 1 2016!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • College basketball. The struggle is real to be from Kentucky.

• Loading the player...
  • Last Friday (before I even got my BFP) my school played an anti-bullying video -- and not a sad one where the bullied kids commit suicide, but a positive one where the bullied kids ended up being celebs like Jason Segel, Taylor Swift, Robert Pattinson... Had to try to hide my tears from the obnoxious little twerp I was supervising.
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• I dropped my popsicle... Sobbed for 20 minutes.
  • -The couch I want to buy is on back order.
    -A rude student talked while I was talking.
    -My husband told me HE was tired.

...Basically, the world is ending.
  • Jabreen said:

I was at my school's pep rally and thought about how the seniors I teach are so grown up already and will be leaving soon. It's November...sitting through their graduation at 7 mo pregnant will be rough!

I'm a high school teacher, too! I've been advising the (now) senior class since their freshmen year. In June, at 8 months pregnant, I have to hold it together long enough at graduation to read 600 names in front of 4,000 people. I already know I'll need to call in reinforcements.
  • @Whovian10 I'm an IU fan. The struggle IS real! :smiley:

This morning I was walking to work and the homeless guy across the street waved at me, smiled and gave me a peace sign. I smiled and waved back, but wanted to have a Katniss Everdeen moment and stop to give him a peace sign back. I felt bad that I didn't.
  • My 2yo is watching Mulan and I just cried when she sang "Reflection." For no reason.
  • Favorite tacos place had a special on their tacos...but only if you dined in and I didn't want to wait....
  • Taymiller said:
    Episodes of The Office. Our local news anchor announced he was retiring and they did a heartwarming video montage. My chicken chili tasted amazing. My son is the cutest, happiest boy. Jamming to music in the car, I love how happy music makes me. Hmm the list is never ending.
    Video montages get me every time!

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1 - 8/15 
    MC - 9/15
    ~~~~
    BFP #2 4/24/17
    EDD: 11/2/17

• I saw some beautiful pictures on Buzz Feed of babies being born!! 

All in all that's it for me. I've been more giggle for no reason or ragey.
    Me: 27
    DH: 29
    BFP: 10/25/2015
    EDD: 7/5/2015!!

• @princessconsuela1986 I hear you girl! I registered with my schools disability center so that I don't get penalized for absences/late work. It's part of the law here in AZ. Maybe your school has something similar for pregnancy?
  • Anytime my husband says he's sick or tired or stressed, I start bawling because he doesn't even know.
  • @iamautumn I will look into it for sure!

New reason I am crying: I didn't get a job I interviewed for. I didn't really want it, it would be a lot of work and probably pretty boring but I'm still sad.
    The only explanation they gave is that I need to be more detailed in my answers.
    Met - November 2007
    Married - May 2011
    TTC LO#1 - January 2014
    BFP - Oct 19 2015- Due July 1 2016!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My "d"h made me cry tonight it wish it was because he had been kind or thoughtful but no he made me feel bad about my weight. My DH is very fit and in shape and I have been overweight our entire relationship and marriage I've been working on it our whole relationship too but It is hard and not easy and it's very hard for me to be pregnant and know I'm going to gain weight. It's not like he is urging me to diet he knows that would be bad for baby but I just want to feel good about myself instead of sad and ugly and fat :(
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @lindsayleigh1989 You can still eat healthy though! You might not be able to restrict your calorie intake by much but at least you can get a head start for after the baby is born. I am on the same boat and have been trying to hit a goal weight before getting pregnant and I also have body issues. Just remember that, yes your body will change but you are a walking miracle right now. 

Easier said then done but there is a lot of resources that can help you get to where you need/want to be!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks I am actually following the 21 day fix which is very clean eating and portion control and just adding an extra 300 calories.

• @lindsayleigh989 so am I! I actually lost 7% body fat in 6 weeks from her workouts and food! Do you have the fixate book?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I find all my pregnant crying has been happy crying. I am totally a sad cryer normally but lately I only cry when I get super happy and overwhelmed with love. Like my heart is exploding.
  • My husband was so sweet and made dinner since I got home late last night.  He made a beef stirfry that we had last week and both loved.  I  walked into the house, smelled it and immediately ran to the bathroom dry heaving.  I felt so bad that he had been so thoughtful and I couldn't eat it :(
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Puddles03 said:

I cried because my brother couldn't change my DD's diaper and I was upset about it... Tested the next morning, BFP! It happened last time too, I cried over the fact that our school could afford textbooks for all our kids... Next morning BFP, I guess my early pregnancy symptom is crying over stupid things?

Me too, girl, me too. Before BFP, I would get teary about small small things. Like no bumbler bee costumes in DD's size. I had chalked it up to Mommy Feelings at DD's first Halloween being "ruined".
  • chanfa said:

@lindsayleigh989 so am I! I actually lost 7% body fat in 6 weeks from her workouts and food! Do you have the fixate book?

I just ordered it!

• My dad called to ask how I was feeling & to check in on me... he's not a very sentimental/emotional guy so to know he was worried about me & the baby made me tear up :) 
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Drove to the wrong place for my first OB appointment, then the right place had so little parking that people were up on the medians and in the striped-line zones in the parking garage. I planned to be 30 mins early, was 5 mins late. At least they are probably used to the crazy hormones!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Love all of this!

Me: 32, DH: 38
    Married 1/14/12
    NTNP Since 12/13, TTC Since 1/15
    BFP: 11/4/15  Found out we were having TWINS 12/9/15 EDD: 7/11/16 Born: 6/29/16
    Team Blue x2!!

cartoon disney funny haters pixar

• Cried at a gum commercial yesterday. It was just so cute!
  • Because I'm supposed to go to Vancouver tomorrow to visit family and I don't want to because I feel so sick all the time and am worried I'm going to puke on the plane while I'll traveling alone with my DS2 who is also going through a phase of really bad terrible twos.
  • The other morning I cried because I had to fix our running toilet. It was my day off and got up to use the bathroom. All I wanted more than anything was to go back to bed!
  • I just saw a post on Facebook of a video of a daughter telling her parents they were going to be grandparents thru a game and starting crying with how excited the Dad/Future Grandpa got.

Me too! Was it the one where they had to read their lips?? That was great and he tried so hard until he got it!
  • I'm going home for holidays and Hubby is staying in central America for work stuff
    till the new year, just realized he won't be there for the ultrasound where we hear the heartbeat.
  • https://www.fox5ny.com/news/51936299-story

Me too! Made me tear right up!
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • @TattoosandLace - that video made me cry on the shuttle bus from work!! Although, to be fair, I think it would've made me cry even if I wasn't pregnant!
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • Puddles03 said:

I cried because my brother couldn't change my DD's diaper and I was upset about it... Tested the next morning, BFP! It happened last time too, I cried over the fact that our school could afford textbooks for all our kids... Next morning BFP, I guess my early pregnancy symptom is crying over stupid things?

Me too, girl, me too. Before BFP, I would get teary about small small things. Like no bumbler bee costumes in DD's size. I had chalked it up to Mommy Feelings at DD's first Halloween being "ruined".
    The week before my bfp, I cried while driving past a house in our neighborhood that when all out with their Halloween decorations. I should have tested that night!
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • A friend of mine posted a video of her daughter singing the song Oceans. It made me cry like a baby.
  • I just saw a post on Facebook of a video of a daughter telling her parents they were going to be grandparents thru a game and starting crying with how excited the Dad/Future Grandpa got.

I was dying when the grandma one second in  was like "youre pregnant." Hysterical!!!! He was soo adorable though. I'm going to behave!!!!
  • I'm watching Scandal on Netflix right now, and I just watched an episode where a mother is dealing with her child's death (I won't go into details to avoid spoilers). I was inconsolable. I tend to tear up in sad movies/tv shows but usually like, a few tears in my eyes. I was sobbing this time.

Also, I got emotional today when I finally reached my dad to tell him I'm pregnant again! He's out of the country and I haven't been able to reach him via email or facebook, but my mom was finally able to get me a cell # that he's using temporarily. I found out I was pregnant the day after he left so I wasn't sure when I'd be able to tell him as it's a long trip and he's kind of "off the grid" with sporadic communication while he's there.