July 2016 Moms

#whymypregnantselfiscrying

I saw this on the June BMB and I read through the entire thing laughing. I thought this would be fun to post in here too!

Last night I cried because I watched a clip of "Undercover Boss" where the owner of Modells gave a woman a $14k raise and $250k cash money tax free. He did it because he learned that she was living in a homeless shelter and he cried when he told her who he was. I can't handle a man crying when I am not pregnant, its even worse now.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: #whymypregnantselfiscrying

• Loading the player...
  • knitmamaknitmama member
    edited November 2015
    I read DD a story about a little girl who is shocked there's never been a woman president wants to be president. Bawled my eyes out at the end. DD thought I lost my mind.

@MrsRo731 which Subaru commercial? The one with the little girl, and the mom is remembering her growing up? Gets me every damn time.

Edit:,wasn't finished typing
  • @juliagulia38 and @chanfa agreed. Bawled! Even the happy parts had my happy crying!

Addison (DD) born 6/10/12
    M/C 3/3/14 Due 10/8/14
    Rainbow Koen (DS) born 7/9/16

Lfafer  you want to have in your playgroup  * Best Baker  * Sweetest Lfafer * Best NBR\GTKY Threads*  Most Supportive Lfafer *   Best Mom * Lfafer you want organizing your meal train after birth

• @knitmama - Yes! And also the one with the dad and he's cleaning out the car - they show him reminiscing about all the memories with his daughter. Sob fest!
    July '16 May Siggy Challenge 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 29
    DH: 32
    Married: June 2011
    DD #1: December 2013
    DD #2: EDD July 2016
  • I've been a pescetarian for 13 years, but decided to start eating meat again because my previous diet relied so heavily on fish for protein. I was telling my parents about how I was going to make dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets for dinner as my first meal with meat... And I cried. A lot.
  • I heard Justin Timberlake's "Not a Bad Thing" on the radio.  It's not even a cry-worthy song!
  • foxa319 said:

I was listening to the album of a new musical based on the movie Waitress, Sarah barellis wrote all the music and it's beautiful! Anyways the song came on which is after the lead character had her baby and I was crying like crazy in the car! It's called Everything Changes if anyone's looking for a good cry!

@foxa319 omg. Sara is one of my favorites. Thank you for the recommendation. Such a good song! #allthetears
  • Episodes of The Office.

Our local news anchor announced he was retiring and they did a heartwarming video montage.

My chicken chili tasted amazing.

My son is the cutest, happiest boy.

Jamming to music in the car, I love how happy music makes me.

Hmm the list is never ending.
  • Yesterday because I forgot to make a couple phone calls to pay some medical bills. Not late or anything. I was just mad at myself. 

Tonight I think we're going to re-watch Inside Out. I teared up when i saw it in the theater NOT pregnant, so get ready for some ugly crying. 
  • My grandmother accidentally left my dog outside alone for twenty min.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I cried when Alexa got voted off dancing with the starts Monday night and her husband whispered "I wish it were me".
  • TaymillerTaymiller member
    edited November 2015
    @DobbysSock - I watched the episode yesterday where there are the two lists of people, the winners and losers and pregnant Pam is on the loser side. She keeps crying when watching a dog video. DH was laughing at me because I was crying "because Pam gets it!" Haha I heart the office.

Eta: I avoid the wedding episode when I am pregnant. I watch it in the middle of the night to fall back asleep. It is the only show I could literally watch everyday.
  • @Taymiller haha! So funny. I love pregnant Pam
  • BostonBaby1BostonBaby1 member
    edited November 2015
    I have some pretty legitimate reasons to be crying today. I'll just stick to my pregnant reasons.

- silly me switch the channel to the notebook.

- DH had to put eardrops in my ear. Not only did I cry, but I screamed like a little baby.

*eta- OK, it still would've cried if I wasn't pregnant with the drops. The Notebook got me.
  • Watching the latest episode of Marvel Agents of Shield when Fitz was watching Jemma's videos, and watching the Goldbergs when Erica told her mom that even though she's an adult and doesn't need her, she still needs her. 
  • I told my husband I loved him. And then bawled about it.
  • List of things I cried at yesterday:

an episode of "Naked and Afraid"
    DD hugged me
    Driving
    I got Starbucks
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • FiancB said:
    mckcak23 said:
    The veteran home coming videos. Every time.
    Especially when it's a dog that's so excited to see its person again. Oh man... somehow that gets me more than the people. 
    I think it affects us more because pets don't understand why their owners are gone for long periods of time. Humans understand the reasoning for the most part. I can't watch those videos, I ugly cry even when I am not hormonal!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Christmas carols on my radio. Cried the whole way to work.
  • I cried this morning because H had to leave for work and didn't take any of the kids with him. I am dealing with morning sickness, a cold (possibly strep), and three rambunctious little boys and all I wanted was to go back to bed.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • I cried because my brother couldn't change my DD's diaper and I was upset about it... Tested the next morning, BFP! It happened last time too, I cried over the fact that our school could afford textbooks for all our kids... Next morning BFP, I guess my early pregnancy symptom is crying over stupid things?
  • Watching Inside Out last night. I cried all through the movie. And it's not even a sad movie!

Me too! I did the same thing. It's sorta sad! Lol! That reminds me I need to take I back to redbox xD