July 2016 Moms
Options

#whymypregnantselfiscrying

Re: #whymypregnantselfiscrying

• Options
    Ditto on the extra gum wrapper commercials! Wth?!? It's GUM.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ditto to that @WorkingMom562!
  • Options
    @sboston06 @workingmom562 yes to the bitchy part.... I have already apologized to my DH for future bitchiness lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm watching One Born Every Minute

• Options
    bblakomy2 said:

I cried when Alexa got voted off dancing with the starts Monday night and her husband whispered "I wish it were me".

This got me too!
  • Options
    Called my husband and started to cry because some old things were getting thrown out at work and it was a tragedy. Later I called my boss and was on the brink of tears complaining about everything being thrown out. Got my BFP the next day. So embarrassing! I totally would have not called if I had known I was on the hormone bus.
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favourite Holiday Movie Moment

• Options
    Just read an article on Facebook about a local McDonalds closing. When it got to the part about the closest alternate location having signs up welcoming the other stores employees and customers I lost it! LOL
    ****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    I cried yesterday watching a rerun of a tv show (a different world) where the dorm girls won a step show. It wasn't sad at all and I've seen it like 20 times. I'm losing it! Ha!
  • Options
    I don't feel good and I bent my head in a weird way and my neck hurt for a second and I just thought "It's too much! I can't take one more thing!" and started crying at my desk again.
  • Options
    Crying because I'm ready for my work day to be over and I have an hour left.. ughhh

Addison (DD) born 6/10/12
    M/C 3/3/14 Due 10/8/14
    Rainbow Koen (DS) born 7/9/16

Lfafer  you want to have in your playgroup  * Best Baker  * Sweetest Lfafer * Best NBR\GTKY Threads*  Most Supportive Lfafer *   Best Mom * Lfafer you want organizing your meal train after birth

• Options
    Weeping in the bathroom because I hate the rampant sexism that flies without question in my office. My co-workers, especially the male ones who don't run into me puking in the bathroom have no idea I'm pregnant. They were laughing and making fun of a pregnant woman in another department today who was out at a doctor's appointment this afternoon saying things like "that means someone had to have had sex with her" and "ewww gross" and "I don't want to have to think about all that." One of the guys laughing was the director of the department.

These guys are always making "jokes" and remarks that are fucking sexist! It's not funny and it's not okay! If it were racist remarks it would be a huge problem! Why don't at the very least the leaders and managers have the training to step in and say "that's not cool" or something?! I have been wanting to complain to HR for a while, but I don't want to be penalized in my career path because it always gets around who said something.
  • Options
    Just saw the news about Paris-if I wasn't at work I would be a basket case.
  • Options
    @noelietrex Unfortunately I think you're right that they will know who reported. It's creating a hostile work environment for you, which sucks. Someone needs to call them on that bullshit. You do have legal protection from retaliation based on reporting their behavior. If nobody will, it might be time to find a new job (or after the little one arrives).

A friend at my old job shut some of that down - the guys were rating women (1-10). She told them how inappropriate that was and they never said anything again. They weren't expecting her to say anything to them - most of them don't expect it at all.

I've also seen anonymous letters to HR generate investigations. Not a route I'd go, I'd probably give the guys what for, but there are options. Have you mentioned it to your boss?

Good luck. :(
  • Options
    I looked at the shoes we got our 9 mo old to wear for Xmas with his little suit. Seriously. DH looked so terrified, like, "oh crap, this again." Poor guy.
  • Options
    I watched the video circulating Facebook of a big dog "putting his human to bed".
    Ugly cry and then watched it again.
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • Options
    A list is needed...
    Tripped over my dog and broke my toe (this is legit, but it quickly escalated into full on hysterical crying)
    Woke up from a dream in which my DH, me, dog and cat were made of gingerbread (think gingerbread man).  In the dream my dog's tail had broken off and I was trying to fix it with frosting.  Woke up and started bawling.
    Pointed out the building where my OB is to DH and pictured him with me at the first u/s
    Watched a documentary on komodo dragons and one of the lizards bit and killed a deer.  I know circle of life and all that, but couldn't deal with it. 

I'm only 3+6...really hope this symptom fades away quickly!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Options
    I was at my school's pep rally and thought about how the seniors I teach are so grown up already and will be leaving soon. It's November...sitting through their graduation at 7 mo pregnant will be rough!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Watching recorded Master Chef Junior and when they eliminated the kids of the week I started to cry over how nice the other kids were consoling those voted off.
    ****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Yesterday my husband texted me telling me he unloaded the dishwasher AND loaded it. I lost it. It was so nice!
  • Options
    I cried emptying the dishwasher. I dropped some of the forks and spoons and while nothing broke I cried because I thought I was such such a clumsy idiot. I also cried while boiling water to make veggies because it set the fire alarm off for no reason lol.
  • Options
    Going through Amazon and saw Jimmy fallon's book titled "Your baby's first word will be Dada"....... Lost it.
  • Options
    Michael Oher in "The Blindside" graduated. (A movie I've already seen like 5 times...)
  • Options
    I got the okay to run of out of my grad school exams tomorrow in case of nausea and vomiting- thank you professors! I read their emails that they understand and then cried. One less thing to worry about.
  • Options
    Almost started crying in class because I was just sooo tired, nothing was sinking in, and I just wanted to go home and sleep. Thank goodness Christmas break is almost here and I can just sleep off the rest of the 1st trimester. 
  • Options
    I cried today because my bf said he would bake a cake with me. Ugh these hormones!
  • Options
    Read an article on heroic pit bulls.  *sob*
  • Options
    It's been raining all day and dog is bored. I put Babe on for the dog. Aaaand now I'm crying. This is awful!
  • Options
    DD spilled mouthwash on the hardwood floors today - I cried like a baby. Then I cried when she tried to help me clean it up because it was the sweetest thing.
    July '16 May Siggy Challenge 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 29
    DH: 32
    Married: June 2011
    DD #1: December 2013
    DD #2: EDD July 2016
  • Options
    I just saw "arm and hammer" "ask your mom" laundry commercial. I just lost it and started crying!