July 2016 Moms

#whymypregnantselfiscrying

Re: #whymypregnantselfiscrying

• Husband refused to drive with two hands on the steering wheel when I was getting car sick. So I ugly cried in the front seat then fell asleep. He absolutely thinks that pregnancy makes me crazy now. Morning/all day sickness can kick rocks any day now !
  • The cats at my sis place dug litter out of the box and peed on it. First I cried because I couldn't clean it up, then I really cried when I felt the cats betrayed me.
  • Loading the player...
  • I cried because I had to wait 45 minutes to get my car into the quicky lube, wtf.
  • Someone brought apple pie into work so I took a piece. It was TERRIBLE, and I was so disappointed. Cue the sniffles. Then, I went to eat my lunch and realized I packed the full fat Greek yogurt instead of the fat free (I'm on a low-fat diet due to gallbladder issues). I'm now sitting at my desk with tears streaming down my face. I just want to home and go to bed.
  • Sorry elldel. Food crisises are overwhelming for me too right now, so I feel you.
  • elldel said:

...Then, I went to eat my lunch and realized I packed the full fat Greek yogurt instead of the fat free (I'm on a low-fat diet due to gallbladder issues). I'm now sitting at my desk with tears streaming down my face. I just want to home and go to bed.

I'm so sorry! I had horrible gall bladder issues with DD. Had to get mine out when she was a month old. Praying for you!! <3
  • My parents, husband and I went to see the good dinosaur in the theater. I'm not lying when I say I started sobbing in the middle of a very crowded theater. I overheard the cute kids behind us ask their parents why I was crying so hard because it was a happy moment. It was both funny and embarrassing all at the same time.
  • Thanks, @TattoosandLace...I'll take all the prayers I can get! :smile:
  • Cried because my toddler wouldn't stop whining and saying "NO!" to everything.  Sometimes, it just adds up and I want to scream.  So I cried instead.
  • An adorable baby was giggling and waving at me while I cleaned a changeroom at work today. Totally teared up and had to turn away so her mom didn't think I was crazy. She was just too cute! 
  • Just threw a full-blown temper tantrum because of the 14 page paper I need to write for the end of this semester of grad school. Legit curled myself up in a ball and covered my head with blankets while sobbing. I'm fairly certain my husband thinks I've lost it.
  • dolewhipperdolewhipper member
    edited December 2015
    I just had my OB bloodwoork and family history appt and they did a pap. I haven't really cramped a lot so far but Ive been cramping off and on for 3 hours now. I know I have no reason to worry until I see red, but I'm still freaking myself out.

Edit for spelling
  • I'm crying for pretty much no reason at all. We found out Sunday that I am 5 weeks pregnant. Maybe I'm a little lonely, as DH works late this week.

This thread is making me feel so much better though! Thank you all for sharing, hopefully I'm done crying for now :) 
  • Watching the movie Up
  • Taymiller said:

Watching the movie Up

Oh man, that movie makes me cry, pregnant or not!

I just read this article and was crying in the bathroom at work:

https://abc7.com/news/mom-of-fallen-trooper-texts-late-son-gets-surprising-response/1105212/
  • Because I just got the pickle jar out of the fridge after work and there was only one tiny excuse of a pickle in it. And my husband is away for work and can't get me any and I really don't have the energy to put a bra back on and get the 2yo dressed back in his winter clothes to drive to the store and get some. Boooooo!
  • Asked my husband to bring home toilet paper.

He got single ply....
  • My husband and I were watching Boardwalk Empire and it was revealed that one of the characters doesn't know how to read. Cue waterworks. Also, what's with the tear jerker gum commercials? Pure torture.

I'm an emotional wreck these days. I've always been a crier but this is a whole new level.
  • Because I emailed a parent (which I HATE doing...I'd rather run 100 miles) and she emailed me back saying her daughter is "jumping up and down" because of her grade and she (the parent) THANKED ME!!!!!

This, after I have had MANY not-so-good run-ins with parents.

To be fair, I only teared up...but that's more than anything else I've been doing lol
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• I forgot the toilet paper when I went shopping. So I went back to get it. After I leave the store the second time DH asks if I got the dog food. Nope, but he stops to pick it up. And now I've realized that we BOTH forgot to get me an advent calendar (because chocolate) and tomorrow is already the second! So cue tears.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I finished my Christmas Tree it's lovely I don't feel well and it's calming and now I'm crying because it has all of my childhood ornaments on it and I can't wait to add my babies ornaments next year :)
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Because my husband said he wanted the last cheese bun. And pretty much any sad commercial.
  • Rocking DD to sleep and thinking about how she's too young to remember it just being the 2 of us.
  • This. I weeped it is just so beautiful and sad! A husband singing to his dying wife.
    https://www.facebook.com/only1angelor/videos/724296527675209/

• DS ate my turkey bacon
  • Taymiller said:

DS ate my turkey bacon

Turkey bacon is my staple I would lose my ish if this happened !

• I feel so nauseated and have a headache and my husband is sick too (with a cold) so he doesn't have his usual energy to baby me, and I just want my mommy to come over with soup and a cold rag for my forehead. But I'm determined not to tell her im pregnant until Christmas! I just feel so sick :(
  • TaymillerTaymiller member
    edited December 2015

Taymiller said:

DS ate my turkey bacon

Turkey bacon is my staple I would lose my ish if this happened !
    He has been a picky eater lately so I thought there was no way. But sure enough after eating nothing I made him he ate it all! Good thing he is cute. But yea I cried.
  • Two things, the first is ridiculous the other is not.

1) the other day my dog looked at me funny. Bawling.

2) had to fly today and when I got to security I didnt want to go through the X-ray machine. I requested to go through the metal detector and the tsa agent said no, it's closed. She said I could go through the X-ray or be pat down. Since those were my only two options I said ok I'll be pat down I guess. She said ok and then proceeded to let 15 people go through the metal detector. I asked if I could just do that and she said nope, sorry you already said you wanted to be pat down. I started bawling in the middle of security and it was absolutely humiliating. *side note, I know the Internet says the X-rays are safe but I'm not 100% sold on how much research had actually been done.
  • I found out I didn't pass the written portion of a job interview I had this week because I neglected to answer the 2nd part of some two part questions. I even read it all over before I submitted it and it all looked good to me. I blame baby brain because it was ridiculously hard to focus. I'm pissed at myself and H is pissed at me because we were really hoping I'd get this job this round because its a pay increase and it would mean I'd be at a higher pay rate during mat leave. 

I cried 6 times at work today. I've never cried over not getting a job in my life. 
  • I watched Survivor and it was the episode where they bring in their family members. Cried so hard, tried not to, failed miserably and cried lol.
  • I watched Survivor and it was the episode where they bring in their family members. Cried so hard, tried not to, failed miserably and cried lol.

I have that saved on my PVR, watching it tomorrow. I'm preparing for lots of tears. 
  • @jaesang - I flew a lot when I was pregnant, they never let me go through the X-ray, I always did the pat down. It really isn't that bad. And I had tsa give me shit about the thing being safe and I had to fight with the guy and tell him I didn't care just give me the damn pat down. Tsa can suck sometimes but they are just doing their job. Just request a pat down, it doesn't take long and it is no big deal. Sorry you had a hard time.
  • On the way to work this morning I hear three DJs talking about Christmas gifts when one said they were buying a goat for a family in another country. The other two gave her a hard time about it and one even said it was stupid! I got mad because I've seen a documentary about these guys who go to another country and live off less than $2-$1 dollars a day and those guys have no idea how much a goat would mean to a family! So I change the channel and the song just starting is Where is the Love from the Black Eyed Peas and a just start ugly crying! It was hard to drive!
  • I was out for brunch with friends and simply saw a baby and lost it, and sat there ugly crying and apologizing for being a crazy pregnant lady. Hormones are no joke, I couldn't remember the last time I cried before that.
  • After fighting that miserable MS for two weeks, I had just started to feel better when I got hit with a nasty cold. Last night, already on the verge of tears from being so sick of being sick, I asked hubby if he could take care of dinner. His response was what sounded like a snippity, "What do you want me to do?" as in What the eff do you want now?

I immediately threw a tantrum, crying uncontrollably while I fixed a plate of leftovers for DS and then took my tissues and iPad to bed. In retrospect, it is quite possible his "What do you want me to do?" was actually meant as What can I do for you? If he were smart, that's at least how he should play it at this point.

• DH is having fun with my emotional instability - he is trying to show me the cutest and most heartwrenching videos he can find just to watch me (he says it's cute). Last night he said "do you want to cry?" and proceeded to show me a video of a dog overwhelmed with happiness when reunited with its owner who was back from a tour of duty. I bawled.  
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Aug 2014 BFP, EDD April 22, 2015. Low progesterone, started suppositories. Loss at 5w6d.
    Nov 19, 2015 BFP at 13 dpo, EDD July 29, 2016. MMC discovered 12/29 (9+4). Natural miscarriage 1/16 (12+1).
    AMH results 0.42, 1.2; FSH 12.1, AFC 10, dx DOR. 
    RPL testing results normal. Nurse recommended progesterone suppositories in TWW.
    Clomid + trigger + TI cycle August 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Femara + trigger + TI cycle December 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Short LP (8 days).
    Acupuncture & Chinese herbs starting January 2017, lengthened LP to 10 days 

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

Winter 2016/2017 LFAF awards: