March 2016 Moms

*** The Official Random Thread of All Random Threads for March 2016 ***

Re: *** The Official Random Thread of All Random Threads for March 2016 ***

• Might as well throw in our credit card numbers just for fun!

• Loading the player...
  • @skruhmin Would you accept a credit card number??
    bahaha we were thinking the same thing!!
  • lwade22 said:
    I'm an elementary Music Teacher in the town I live in. Because of this, I can't go anywhere without being spotted by one of my students. Knowing that, we had decided to finally tell our immediate family tonight. I took pictures of my kids and DH holding up signs that said, "Oh. My. Gosh." In my pic I am holding a baby onesie. I pictured creating a collage of some sort with our LO's ultrasound pics from yesterday. I trekked my nauseated butt into Wal-Mart at 7:30 am. No make-up, baseball hat, incognito like a ninja. No student was going to recognize me! Ha! The photo machine "wasn't available" until 9:00. (Pregnancy rage *might* have reared it's ugly head.) When I finally came back at 9:00, of course the most gossipy mother and 2 of my students parked themselves RIGHT NEXT TO ME. I ducked my head and acted like I was reading something on my phone. After they argued for 10 minutes about some kind of charger, they finally moved on. Crisis averted. I dodged two more students on the way out, but at least at that point the pictures were nestled safely in an envelope. Victory!
    Oh this makes me laugh sooo hard. I grew up in a very small town as a teacher's daughter. Now I live in an only slightly larger town and am a teacher as well. I have only lived here two years..so it isn't too bad...YET. 
  • smushismushi member
    @hullabaloo2016 I'm sorry, that's super shitey of her.  But so happy for your wiggly gummy on the ultrasound!
  • We used to go when we lived in Albuquerque, where our state fair is at. Now that we have moved, I don't think we will make it. We always went for the fabulous fried food...but that doesn't even sound at all appetizing to me right now. 
  • smushismushi member
    @bntfroggie Those are actually the exact words I told DH on the phone today.

They were delicious.

• I have chapped lips...in SUMMER!!! Everything I read says this happens in early pregnancy if you're not drinking enough water. I'm drinking water like it's my job! I am so freaking annoyed!! I guess I'm gonna have to carry a gallon of water everywhere I go. Ugh
  • oh man an elephant ear sounds sooooo good

Pregnancy Ticker

• I am very excited for our state fair! Its been years since I have gone......here's hoping my pregnancy nose and MS will cooperate......lol

January siggy challenge - Pregnant lady problems

• I hate fairs.  And the thought of the smells makes me want to puke.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• smushismushi member
    I have chapped lips...in SUMMER!!! Everything I read says this happens in early pregnancy if you're not drinking enough water. I'm drinking water like it's my job! I am so freaking annoyed!! I guess I'm gonna have to carry a gallon of water everywhere I go. Ugh
    My lips haven't been smooth in two years :( (pregnancy, then breastfeeding).  I feel your pain.
  • I have a kitchen/common area right by my office.  The drain is plugged and they've been working on it for hours.  SO LOUD!!!  This is me right now.

DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• skruhmin said:
    I have a kitchen/common area right by my office.  The drain is plugged and they've been working on it for hours.  SO LOUD!!!  This is me right now.

Does it smell????
  • Not really (thank goodness!!)...I can close my door but the walls are paper thin.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• aeh8810 said:
    I have been craving panda express for days and there isn't one anywhere near my office. I know that it isn't even that good and it definitely isn't good for me, but it's all I can think about when lunch time rolls around.
    OMG! Panda Express!!! I forgot about that place!! 
    I'm going there RIGHT NOW!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so, so very tired. I got the baby to sleep, and turned the Wii on for the preK'ers so I could sleepervise on the couch. Every time I close my eyes for a minute they ask me to help them with their game. And then UPS rings the doorbell. And just like that, the baby's nap was over. Grumble.
    But yay, after all the absurdity with the girl who screwed up my appt and said they couldn't see me, my sonogram is tomorrow! Nervocited!

March 2016 siggy: babies - expectation vs reality

Brian's Whovian wife (5/'09) 
    AP, BF, BW, CD, CLW, CS, ERF, Catholic mama 
    to Evan (7/'10), Clare (8/'11), Dean (3/'14), ^F(12/'15)^, Rose (3/'16)
    *no longer a Timelord ~ WibblyWobbly BabyWaby is here!*
    <3 but i still feel bigger on the inside <3
     Autism mama! 
  • All of a sudden we have dueling random threads :D Talk about confusion! (Note to self, NAME THE THREADS FOR THE DAY OF THE WEEK!!)

DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•  Nervocited!
    I LOVE IT!
    Seriously though, good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @oceanchild Darn the UPS man!! Yay for your appointment tomorrow. Love the term nervocited. I may steal that. 
  • smushismushi member
    @skruhmin On my old BMB we early on created a random thought thread, and we just kept the same one for so long, I think we broke the bump.  It was up to like 2,000 pages before it imploded.
  • I'd be more than happy to just keep one thread if others want that....these threads have been fun
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• smushismushi member
    edited July 2015
    So LO just fell asleep for afternoon nap... and I'm really considering watching Deadfall.

Cuz you know, Charlie Hunnam.

ETA and I just pictured him in boxers walking through the snowy parking lot, and I sold myself.
  • @smushi I like that idea!

• skruhmin said:
    I'd be more than happy to just keep one thread if others want that....these threads have been fun
    Tomorrow you could edit the name of this one to THE random board...or something to that effect. Then we could keep this one going. 
  • Name changed - I just did it for now....THIS IS THE OFFICIAL THREAD!!!
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• but is it FB official? 

speaking of FB anyone want to start a FB group it will be totally private, but I will sell your personal information to third parties.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • @bntfroggie YOU'RE TOO LATE!!!!  I made 5 FB posts about this thread, yo!
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• OH MY GOSH I MIGHT STAB MY EARS DUE TO THIS NOISE!!!!
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• I'm in the process of changing my name and it sucks BALLLSSSS. I've already done the social security office and dmv, but I haven't done anything else yet. It feels like this is going to take forever.
    LFAF Awards

me: 27 | husband: 35
    IR PCOS  dx Sept. 2014

married May 2015 --> started NTNP
    BFP 6.28.15 - EDD 3.6.16 
    baby #1 born 2.19.16 

TTC #2 in April 2017
    BFP 12.30.17 - EDD 9.6.18

Fertility Friend Chart
  • @skruhmin There can never be too many

BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • fwtx5815 said:
    I'm in the process of changing my name and it sucks BALLLSSSS. I've already done the social security office and dmv, but I haven't done anything else yet. It feels like this is going to take forever.
    It does. I still haven't changed my name officially at central office for work... and its almost been a year. I didn't want them changing my e-mail in the middle of the school year though because it would confuse all my parents and co-workers. Now that it is summer I have been to lazy to go do it. Its on my to do list for next week. 
  • But really, we should start an official official OFFICIAL Facebook group

DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• JLaVO888 said:
    I think that the FB joke may be BMB March 2016's inside joke.... I'm sure it will last forever. 
    Awwwww so cute!!!
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Guys go vote on your favorite music genre poll i created...I need something to do. image