March 2016 Moms
Options

*** The Official Random Thread of All Random Threads for March 2016 ***

Re: *** The Official Random Thread of All Random Threads for March 2016 ***

• Options
    My internal 'hunger clock' is so off. I have been working on classroom stuff all day on the computer. I looked up and saw that it was already 3:00 and all I had eaten for the whole day was a grapefruit. Not once did my body say "Hey, feed me!!" Feeling like a terrible mother already that is starving her baby. Wish my appetite would just come back. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just had my first true pregnancy brain moment. After being transferred 3 times, disconnected and finally getting through to a phone rep I was asked what my SSN was and for the life of me could NOT remember the middle two digits. I must have tried to tell this person the number 3 times, tried to write it down and out of frustration hung up and went and watched tv.  
    If that had been me, I'd be adding my story to the "What made you cry today" thread.  Oy!  I had that moment a few weeks ago when I was trying to reset my bank password and I had to call in and had to reset it WHILE ON THE PHONE.  I swear it took me so long to think of a password that would be close to working.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• Options
    JLaVO888JLaVO888 member
    edited August 2015
    Is there someway to pin this discussion to the top of the list? I feel like less and less people are using it as it gets pushed to older pages. 

There are 9 new posts today asking questions that have been answered 12198420935 times. 
  • Options
    I think newer people will jump into a daily thread more readily than a 9 page+ behemoth. There needs to be a daily thing for questions and symptoms.
    LFAF Awards

me: 27 | husband: 35
    IR PCOS  dx Sept. 2014

married May 2015 --> started NTNP
    BFP 6.28.15 - EDD 3.6.16 
    baby #1 born 2.19.16 

TTC #2 in April 2017
    BFP 12.30.17 - EDD 9.6.18

Fertility Friend Chart
  • Options
    Bc those are the ones who are starting new posts about things that have already been talked about a bajillion times. I'm sure we'll always have some newbs joining from time to time and starting new threads w/out reading the pinned post, but I think it could at least cut down on that type of thing.
    LFAF Awards

IR PCOS  dx Sept. 2014

BFP 6.28.15 - EDD 3.6.16 
    baby #1 born 2.19.16 

TTC #2 in April 2017

Fertility Friend Chart
  • Options
    @JLaVO888 except I don't think the title "rants and randoms" is a clear signal for newbies that that's what it's for.
    LFAF Awards

IR PCOS  dx Sept. 2014

BFP 6.28.15 - EDD 3.6.16 
    baby #1 born 2.19.16 

TTC #2 in April 2017

Fertility Friend Chart
  • Options
    But I guess if we did label it "Share your symptoms/questions here" that it may work. @fwtx5815 You may be on to something. 

Then we only have to avoid one thread a day if we are not interested rather than 10. 
  • Options
    I'm an advice giver, but only if people approach me first. I won't give
    JLaVO888 said:

Voting on my favorite of the day.... "Can twins be overlooked?"

I wish I could love tit this more than once.
    *TTC since July 2010
    *BFP #1- 11/12/12, m/c 11/16/12 @ 6 weeks
    *BFP #2- 1/23/13 EDD 10/4/13  

*Emma Rose: 10/8/13

*BFP #3- EDD 03/9/16

March '16 December Siggy Challenge- Favorite Christmas Movie/Quote
  • Options
    JLaVO888 said:

Also, it's one thing to ask a question that's a little.. off the wall, but not listening when people give you answers is a whole other level of annoying. #GIRLBYE
    LFAF Awards

IR PCOS  dx Sept. 2014

BFP 6.28.15 - EDD 3.6.16 
    baby #1 born 2.19.16 

TTC #2 in April 2017

Fertility Friend Chart
  • Options
    @blueeyedrose86 Your siggy cracks me up while simultanioulsy grossing me out. Its one of those 'you don't want to look, but you can't look away' moments. 
  • Options
    Haha, thanks! I'm mostly mobile, so I don't even have to look at it often. Muahahaha!
    *TTC since July 2010
    *BFP #1- 11/12/12, m/c 11/16/12 @ 6 weeks
    *BFP #2- 1/23/13 EDD 10/4/13  

*Emma Rose: 10/8/13

*BFP #3- EDD 03/9/16

March '16 December Siggy Challenge- Favorite Christmas Movie/Quote
  • Options
    My least favorites are also ones asking for relationship advise. I know we all have our ups and downs with our SO's but I am not a marriage counselor. I feel like any advise I would give, is advise they probably do not want to hear...Yet they still ask. 
  • Options
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one getting annoyed by all the newbs asking the same questions over and over. I LOVE the idea that this is our own snark thread \:D/
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    It is 1040 pm and the baby is starving! Like I have serious hunger pangs! I would give almost anything for a burrito from chipotle right now!
  • Options
    My husband is on day 1 of a cleanse and I want to smack him. He is so Flippin whiney right now. He keeps saying it's pregnancy sympathy pains. And yet I managed to put both boys to bed myself all with major nausea while he's a dead man on the couch. Grrrrrrrrrr I'm grumpy tonighy.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Options
    And yes to the snark
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Options
    JLaVO888JLaVO888 member
    edited August 2015
    skruhmin said:
    My husband is on day 1 of a cleanse and I want to smack him. He is so Flippin whiney right now. He keeps saying it's pregnancy sympathy pains. And yet I managed to put both boys to bed myself all with major nausea while he's a dead man on the couch. Grrrrrrrrrr I'm grumpy tonighy.
    Tell him it is no time for cleansing. He needs to be fed well so he can be the strong mule/ox of the family. 
  • Options
    skruhmin said:
    Tell him it is no time for cleansing. He needs to be fed well so he can be the strong mule/ox of the family. 
  • Options
    JLaVO888 said:

This is my all time favorite gif
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Options
    JLaVO888JLaVO888 member
    edited August 2015
    My compter is dumb..it posted that last one twice.  Also there are two more threads just started. If one more person starts a new discussion about being tired I  am going to...

• Options
    It's like they don't go on the bump for community, just whining.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Options
    skruhminskruhmin member
    edited August 2015
    And now he's doing laundry, meanwhile I'm having second dinner of pizza. I did marry a good one.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Options
    Had to run a couple of errands right before bed so I threw DS in his 'big 'brother' shirt figuring we would be gone 5 minutes and would run into no one. Wrongo. Pretty much saw everyone in the building upon returning and now everyone knows. Oh well...
  • Options
    Everytime im "supposed" to be sleeping im on this app either catching up on my tator tott or going threw posts...
  • Options
    Okay why are people posting from other BMBS I mean do they reallY not have a life that they can catch up on all the BMBs. I mean don't get my wrong if it was a tricky subject nut to post on the 20th I'm nauseous is there anything I can do thread. I think it's handled. Also it hit a sore spot because they are from my old BMB. Ugh Rant Over!
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Options

I have my first U/S tomorrow so naturally today is going to go by at a snail's pace. Already is since I have been up for 5 hours because my lovely bladder decided to wake me up at 4AM and my brain decided I didn't need to go back to sleep.

Kids Ouch animated GIF 

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• Options
    @flowerpower5838 I love you for your thread.  I wonder if others will follow suit.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Options
    skruhmin I feel like it's a long shot since so many of them seem like drive-by posters, but I figured it couldn't hurt? I am so sick of having to search through 4 "I'm Tired," 3 "Spotting...is this normal???" and 45457 "I feel sick" posts a day to get to legit threads that I'd like to see.

Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• Options
    You forgot about the 4728947289 facebook group threads

DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Options
    How do you mark a thread "Answered"?

DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Options

I have my first U/S tomorrow so naturally today is going to go by at a snail's pace. Already is since I have been up for 5 hours because my lovely bladder decided to wake me up at 4AM and my brain decided I didn't need to go back to sleep.

Kids Ouch animated GIF

I have my first one tomorrow too. I am so nervous and excited. Today is going by soo slow! Good luck tomorrow! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Parker16772 Good luck to you, too!! Yay!!

Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016