January 2016 Moms
Options

First Trimester Ultrasounds Sharing Time

Re: First Trimester Ultrasounds Sharing Time

• Options
    @scobb1990 what did your next ultrasound show? My high risk dr said the same to me, but I saw my regular ob 3 days later and he wasn't concerned about the size...
  • Options
    This was today at 7 weeks 2 days! Heartbeat was 163 :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm still jealous. Hopefully I'll see the little bean the 16th
  • Options
    This is dh and I second pregnancy. 2 months ago we misscarried at 6wks after we discovered it was a blighted ovum. Today we went in for the first ultrasound at 6wks 4days with our second pregnancy. Saw baby and a beating heart. Babies heart rate was 102bpm. Another ultrasound in 2wks.
  • Options
    This was our ultrasound at 7w2d! We're now 8w1d. So miserably tired, but SO in love!
  • Options

5 weeks and I can't remember how many days. But heart beat was 89. Was told that's low. Made me worry. But read it can be normal for the 5th week. I go back Tuesday for another ultra sound. I have confirmed rising HCG and increased pregnancy symptoms so I'm thinking all is well. Also found a subchoronic hematoma. Which also made me a little nervous. Have some slight spotting. But I do with all my pregnancies for some odd reason.

I have a SCH as well. The spotting is concerning as a FTM but doc said to expect the spotting to keep happening until the SCH clears up... Hopefully
  • Options
    Had ultrasound last week...dr just called to say that there is a subchorionic bleed and that the heartbeat was low- only 101 @ 7w1d....so I will go back next Wednesday to check on these things. Hopefully all will be well!
  • Options
    amypann said:

We went for our first ultrasound today and based on LMP we thought we were 6 weeks 5 days, however measured at 6 weeks 1 day so due date was adjusted to 1/12/16. We did see a heartbeat however it only measured at 89bpm and ideally they are looking for at least 100bpm. My doctor said that based on the cases she has seen, they see an improvement in about 60% of the cases of a low heartbeat this early so I have another ultrasound on June 1st when I will be close to 8 weeks to measure progress. This is baby #2 for us and I am desperately hoping and praying for a healthy baby.

I am due the same day and seem to be having the same problem...had a low hb of 101 at 7w1d...I go back on the 10th to follow up and to check a subchorionic bleed....my prayers are with you!!!!!
  • Options
    Meg2016Meg2016 member
    edited June 2015
    I'm having a transvag US on 6/4/15. I don't know if it's because I sort of have a long cycle that they are doing it so early or because there Awesome haha. All I know is I can't wait and time is in slowwwww motion! Seeing everyone's is making me even more excited and happy for everyone! Wishing everyone a happy healthy blessed pregnancy!!!
  • Options
    I love seeing your ultrasounds, ladies :) I lurk on this post just to see sweet beans! I won't see mine until 6/25!
  • Options
    6 weeks 4 days!! This is our first baby! EDD=1/8/16
  • Options
    beeayybeeayy member
    My first post!! So happy to Share this :)
  • Options
    Our first! Measuring 8 weeks 2 days heart beat 153 bpm!
  • Options
    7w6d ♥️ Such a relief to see this little bean and the flickering heartbeat! January 12 due date.
  • Options
    I've been told I was 9 wks sweet lo measures at 8w3d so not too far off
  • Options
    SovvySovvy member
    Who saw a HB at 6 weeks? I go in today at 6w0d and haven't ever had an u/s this early.

pregnancy #1 :: daughter lost to chromosomal abnormality at 18 weeks
    pregnancy #2 :: son, born Aug 2011
    pregnancy #3 :: due Jan 2016
  • Options
    We saw a heartbeat yesterday at 5 weeks 2 days
  • Options
    My bladder was too full to get a good picture of the baby. But it is measuring right at 8 weeks which is what we thought!she said the heartbeat was stronf but didnt give us a number! So excited after a miscarriage earlier this year!!
  • Options

June 9th is my first US and I literally can not wait (I kinda want to call and make it sooner seeing all these beautiful pics!) but I am 7 weeks today...apparently my OB doesn't take first apts until 8 weeks? Anyone else?

My doctor waits until 10 weeks and I won't even get an ultrasound unless he can't find the heartbeat
    :-S
  • Options
    Had my 8 week visit yesterday! It was overwhelming and exciting. Getting the U/S felt surreal. So amazing to see the little bean in there!
  • Options
    So many twins!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mama to one girl: born 12/2009. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I'm going June 10th and if my calculations are right I will be 7 weeks 5 days! I'm so excited and this is my first pregnancy. I planned the appointment to make sure my husband who works away could be there and then he got called today that he has to leave Monday. So he won't be there and I am so sad!
  • Options
    Got a picture of my little nugget. Measured about 9 weeks..thought I was 8w2d...measures about an inch! So excited. Had a tilted uterus so it was easier to get picture and heartbeat from abdominal ultrasound :)
  • Options
    We had a transvaginal u/s this morning at our first appointment. Measured a day ahead at 8 weeks 1 day, due Jan 12. I think the zygote looks like a little astronaut in a helmet. Saw the heartbeat (amazing!) but didn't hear it. Will try to hear it in 2 weeks. Congrats to all!
  • Options
    I went yesterday at 8w3d and it was amazing ! I saw the heart beat and everything! Docotor said perfectly healthy. I go for a 4d gender test in July .
    I swear it looks like little legs or arms on the left!
  • Options

June 9th is my first US and I literally can not wait (I kinda want to call and make it sooner seeing all these beautiful pics!) but I am 7 weeks today...apparently my OB doesn't take first apts until 8 weeks? Anyone else?

My doctor waits until 10 weeks and I won't even get an ultrasound unless he can't find the heartbeat
    :-S
    Ditto! I've been strongly recommended to this dr so I trust their knowledge but it's hard seeing all of the ultrasound images here!
  • Options
    Hello @kbaswel9, my husband and I are also having identical twins and they are mono-mono. I am currently 9w2d. Both babies are measuring 10w and have heart rates of 182bpm. I'm so excited to find someone else having identical twins. :)
  • Options
    We had our first appointment today and we were overwhelmed with happiness!!! After trying for 15 months, the feeling my husband and I both got when we saw the baby and heard the heartbeat was indescribable!! Here is a picture of our little bean. I'm measuring 7 weeks 1 day. Heart rate was 152bmp.
  • Options
    I am also due January 7th!
  • Options

Just had the scan today. I'm 8 weeks and 2 days
  • Options
    Congrats on your good results and thank you for posting. We are headed for second u/s today after last week's heart rate was really low. We miscarried last year so we are a bundle of nerves but your post helped. Just wanted to say Thanks.
  • Options
    SovvySovvy member
    Saw our little baby yesterday. 6w0d and a HB of 114

pregnancy #1 :: daughter lost to chromosomal abnormality at 18 weeks
    pregnancy #2 :: son, born Aug 2011
    pregnancy #3 :: due Jan 2016