January 2016 Moms
Options

First Trimester Ultrasounds Sharing Time

Re: First Trimester Ultrasounds Sharing Time

• Options
    I have a family member that works at the local hospital he was able to get us in for an early peek at seven weeks and four days and the baby is measuring perfectly on tract. It was difficult to see because my uterus is tilted towards my back but he said that would make no difference when it's time to deliver. We got to see the tiny heart beat at 163 bpm! I can not wait for my 10 week scan on the 22!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Here our little one. 7wks3days! We got to hear and see heartbeat and blood flow. Talk about tears!!
  • Options
    Here is my little bean at 9 weeks, 3 days. This is my third baby so hoping everything goes just as well with this little one. Dum
  • Options
    Here is my little bean at 9 weeks, 3 days. This is my third baby so hoping everything goes just as well with this little one.
  • Options
    This was two weeks ago. At the time I was 6 weeks! I don't go in for another 10 days!! (: little peanut is so cute and tiny!
  • Options
    Baby at 6w5d (:
  • Options
    ekyselekysel member
    8 weeks 5 days on Wednesday, (9 now) heart beat was 178bpm, looked great! We couldn't believe how steady the heartbeat was, now it feels more real than ever. This week has kicked my butt though, more exhausted than ever I suspect bc the placenta is being built. Whew! Back to sleep for me!
  • Options
    Bump

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mama to one girl: born 12/2009. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Here is my ultrasound from 9 weeks and 1 day. The heart rate is 178. They did find a 5cm cyst on my left ovary that wasn't there before so I have to go back in 3 weeks to get it checked. Hoping it shrinks by then. I'm already so in love with my little peanut.
  • Options
    Here is mine. 8 weeks 4 days. I am now 10 weeks 3 days. Due 1/1/2016. First baby and full of worry. Baby Measured perfectly but they said the yolk sac measures large and could be an indicator for a poor outcome, plus I have a subchorionice hemorrhage. I go back June 23rd. Just hoping everything is still ok
  • Options
    9weeks! She was really wiggly which was cute. Strong heart beat at 174 bpm.
  • Options
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    So thankful to finally get this see our little bean, we are measuring a week behind my LMP, but I know that my ovulation is off a week, so it's good! Heartbeat is at 128!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
      BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    10 weeks based on LMP, measuring a couple days ahead. Keeping 1/4/16 for now. I'm just so relieved that it's only one! Twins run in both families and scare me so bad. HB at 180bpm, nice and fast. Healthy baby, happy momma! It all seems so much more real now!
  • Options
    Here is Baby! we are 9 weeks! super excited to see baby today at our first apointment!!
  • Options
    Hubby and I are very excited! Here is our tiny human with a strong heartbeat at 176 and measuring 8 weeks 6 days at first ultrasound today. We had a mc in February, so we were super excited to see everything measuring spot on!!!
  • Options
    First US today :). DD still 1/14 based on measurements, and 8w 4d along. Strong 160 heart rate... Feeling so Blessed.image

• Options
    This is my little jelly bean at 5wks2days but I'm 7 weeks tomorrow. Sending my positive energy to those ladies going to get theirs this week
  • Options
    This is my 3rd bubba at 8 weeks. So excited!!!
  • Options
    Going at 10 this morning for my first us. According to LMP I should be 7w3d. If all is well after today's appointment, I should be able to see my OB. Currently still seeing my RE due to conceiving through IUI.
  • Options
    I go in today too!! Sending positive vibes your way! :)
  • Options
    We got to see our sweet baby yesterday!  Heartbeat was 167 and he/she is measuring right on track! 
    Married- 7/17/10
     Baby #1- "L.J."- 3/14/12 
    Expecting  #2- EDD 1/8/16 
    "Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride" 

• Options
    Had our first appointment yesterday. Measuring 2 days behind which is pretty normal. No worries here. He/she was moving around almost the entire time. Heart beat was 160.

Together since July 21 2002

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Hi moms! I had my U/S yesterday and saw and heard the heartbeat of our little miracle. Hard to believe after 3 early miscarriages, but incredibly happy and excited! Measured two days ahead on my own calculation, us showed 7w5d.
  • Options
    nanampnanamp member
    Doctor took this yesterday. We see two sacs but only one heartbeat. She is sending me to another place today to have another US done with more sensitive equipment. We are so relieved that we heard the heartbeat of one!
    She also found that I have a large corpus luteum cyst and I've dreamt all night about it bursting and the terrible pain that would follow.
  • Options
    I have had 2 ultrasounds so far, 1st to validate the pregnancy due to prior issues and the second due to mild bleeding. The 1st ultrasound verified that I was 6w1d, we got to see and hear the heartbeat 120bpm. The second ultrasound was just under 2 weeks later 7w6d heartbeat was 160bpm! Our first official apt is on friday so we will get to see baby again and will be 9w3d. (I'm on my phone so can't figure out how to upload ultrasound pics)
  • Options
    I'm 7w3d. Measuring in the 7 weeks area. Heart rate 158.
  • Options
    We are going in for our first ultrasound today at 12:30pm. Solo excited to meet our little bean and hoping everything is ok (had mc in Jan)! Positive thoughts!!
  • Options
    This wasn't my first ultrasound, as I was in a car accident when I was 6 weeks and had to get one to make sure all was ok, but this was my first scheduled ultrasound! Cannot believe it looks like a tiny human! Taken at 9w2d and a heartbeat of 180. Measuring right on schedule.
  • Options
    Hey everyone. I had my first visit yesterday. Call me crazy (as my man so lovingly does), but I believe I see his face (on the upper right side) on the picture. Tell me if you see it too.
  • Options
    All these babies look so perfect! @SparklesC, I think we might have the same due date (1/4)! I go for my first trimester screening on Thursday (I'll be 10w3d). I was wondering if it might be too early to really get a good visual for the nuchal translucency, is that what your appointment was for today? Just wondering and congratulations!
  • Options
    My little nugget at 10 weeks. We were so excited and could see the flutter of the heartbeat.
  • Options
    @sparklesc & @arose3eb I have the same due date too! Jan 4
  • Options
    rdupre5rdupre5 member
    edited June 2015
    Had my first ultrasound yesterday! Seemed like it took forever to get here lol measured right on track 8 weeks 5 days. BPM was 166. Due January 14th. I'm so in love with my little gummy bear!
  • Options
    SparklesCSparklesC member
    edited June 2015
    @kylelee23 & @arose3eb My due date is actually Jan 3rd, the ultrasound was yesterday :)

It was just a dating/size ultrasound. I am so glad I didn't have it earlier because the baby is so much more developed. It was moving all around waving its arms and kicking its legs. Best moment of my life! They even let me videotape the heart beat because my husband couldnt make it :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My 8 week gummy bear (head is on the right)