January 2016 Moms
Options

First Trimester Ultrasounds Sharing Time

Re: First Trimester Ultrasounds Sharing Time

• Options
    These are the two I've had so far. One at 6 weeks 1 day, and the bottom one at 9 weeks 5 days. Can't see a darn thing in either one because they were both abdominal, but the bottom one does show the waves of the heartbeat so that's pretty cute. However, my question is how come they're flipped opposite of each other if they're both abdominal? On the top one my bladder is on the right and what I think is my baby is on the bottom right. But in the bottom one my bladder is on the left and my baby is also on the bottom left (can't see it cuz the measuring line things are covering it)
  • Options
    I am SOOO excited to share my ultrasound picture. Went in today and Saw a heartbeat (172 bpm) and measuring exactly 8weeks!!! Couldn't be happier!!! My little rainbow baby. I was especially nervous since our last pregnancy we found out we miscarried at our first ultrasound, so to see that beating heart meant everything!!! Due date Jan 19, 2016!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Appt was at my LMP calculated 8 weeks, measured exactly 8 weeks!! Saw pounding heartbeat! It was amazing.
  • Options
    Here's our little bean 8w1d. Hb 171. So over the moon. Excited for all us ladies.
  • Options
    Bitty at 8w2d. 183 bpm!
  • Options
    We had our first prenatal appointment at 8 weeks 2 days (last Tuesday) and it went amazing! The midwife said baby and it's surroundings look perfect and right on track. Due date is January 10, 2016! We also heard the heartbeat and the midwife recorded it and texted it to me; she's simply the best, I'm very happy with choosing her! Now I'm 9 weeks 2 days and soooo tired and it's been hard keeping food down. I can't wait to get to the 2nd trimester! :)
  • Options
    It's so fun watching my baby grow. This is my third Ultrasound and will have another one next Wednesday. My Dr. Is monitoring me closely because of my history and age. 7 wk 2 days Heart rate 146.
  • Options
    jessielysejessielyse member
    edited June 2015
    6w2d!! So excited and refreshing to see that nerd in there, chillin!!

Edit: Idk what happened - trying to upload on mobile. Frustrating.
  • Options
    8 weeks 3 days
  • Options
    jjodomjjodom member
    My little one kept moving so it was really hard to get a picture. It was so awesome to see it moving its little arms! I'm 10w 2d
  • Options
    Mine was taken at 6w1d now I'm 8w6d
  • Options
    After the longest 5 week wait of my LIFE, I finally got to see my little gummy bear! Measured spot on. Everything is great. HB is 168. 9w5d.

• Options
    We had our 1st appointment today. Heartbeat was 150, I was measuring at 7w3d, exactly 1 week behind my LMP, which is fine because I have an irregular period. All sounded and looked well. It was such a rush of emotions to hear the heartbeat for the first time.
  • Options
    Saw my little bean upgraded to gummy bear! 8+4 and measured exactly. HB was 178!
  • Options
    Here are my little peanuts
  • Options
    7w exactly - Looks like my little blueberry is trying to do the moonwalk
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    We went to our first appointment today. Was not planning to get an ultrasound, but I was spotting the last 2 days. Good news is no more spotting today confirmed by doctor and baby is healthy and heart beating 178bpm. So glad my husband went to this one! 8w3d
  • Options
    Had two more scan since. Thankfully subchoronic hematoma cleared. I was still spotting. Even had tissue mixed in. All still well. 1st one is 6 weeks 1 day. Heart rate 131. Next one 7 weeks 2 days. Heart rate 141. Go again next week for my actual official OB apt and see baby once more :) so happy!
  • Options
    ChelseyBelsChelseyBels member
    edited June 2015
    I'm 9 weeks 6 days today… didn't know I was getting a quick scan (a lovely surprise). The little bug was wiggling around in there with a great heart rate. The big scan (at 12 weeks) is two weeks from tomorrow. I can't wait to see all the baby parts. You can see the head on the right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mama to one girl: born 12/2009. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    My little love bug at 8 weeks 6 days. I am so in love! Estimated due date January 15th.
  • Options
    Hi, I'm loving all your pictures :) I have my scan tomorrow evening and I'm so excited :) This is no 4 for me but I am still worried that they won't find anything - I know crazy but u can't be the only one imagining if it's real or I imagined the whole thing? :)
  • Options
    Heron422Heron422 member
    edited June 2015

I'm the nutter who's gotten a US a week... but I just had a MMC and keep really bleeding in my defense! So here's my little one...again :) In the first one, he's facing right, and then after the tech measured a few things elsewhere he was facing left!! Waved and wiggled all around. I'm done freaking out, at least I told my DH that. 9+3 176hbpm

9+3.jpg 263.9K
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @Heron422 watching them wiggle is the best.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Options
    Here's my first U/S...8w3d with a HR of 173! :)
  • Options
    I had my official doctor sono on Tuesday at 8 weeks 6 days. Heart beat was 176. It's crazy how fast Baby S is growing!!
  • Options
    Bump

• Options
    Mine will be on Monday. It's going to be a long weekend!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 32
    DH: 36
    Married: 10/29/2011
    Baby T: 2/24/2013
    Baby H: 5/12/2016
  • Options
    Just had mine :) was really cute seeing our little prawn - didn't look much like a baby though but still cute :) slightly upset as they put my dates back by 4 days but it could be worse I suppose. I'm now 7+1. It all seems real now :)
  • Options
    tnt22tnt22 member
    9 weeks 2 days. Heart rate 185. Dancing around quite a bit! Giant head, little arms and legs! Really helped calm my nerves to finally see him/her. Husband said he looks like a chicken nugget ;)
  • Options
    Just had my first ultrasound yesterday, I'm at 7 weeks 4 days. Saw and heard a strong heartbeat at 146. Such a cool experience!
  • Options
    cjd&kcjd&k member
    After miscarrying twice this year. My fiancé and I are now 9w4d's pregnant! Both times I miscarried I was unable to see the babies heartbeats. So the ultrasound we had on Wednesday was very heartwarming and emotional. Here is one of the many ultrasound photos we got to take home! :)
  • Options
    Here's the little peanut! Due on the 30th January 2016. Heart rate was 139bmp
    A few days behind but 6w4d
    :D
    So unreal!!!!
  • Options
    7weeks and 6days
  • Options
    We had our first ultrasound yesterday...it was amazing!!! Meaured at 7w4d, due January 25th!
  • Options
    syd381syd381 member
    I was probably like any other new first pregnancy mom & worried like crazy up until my appointment, was excited yet still nervous that something was gonna go wrong, even sitting in the room with the doctor I couldn't help but worry. Well, I'm glad to say my worrying is almost all gone! My baby is there and we saw its little heart beat!! I'm 8W6D & couldn't be more excited. I will probably still worry until about 13W but for now I'm glad everything went great!
  • Options
    38202043820204 member
    edited June 2015
    10 weeks 2 days yesterday at this ultrasound
    Got pushed back about a week but we have a happy, moving baby, with 167bmp!

They couldn't see much on the belly ultrasound but got some great views vaginally.
    Is this normal at 10 weeks? They doctor said something about maybe my uterus is titles a funky way. She didn't go into much detail.
  • Options
    7w3d with a strong heartbeat of 155bpm! I have another one next Friday and then I go on a normal ultrasound schedule. I am high risk and I've been going once a week which has been so comforting.

So happy for all of your healthy babies!