April 2014 Moms

RTT 2.0

Re: RTT 2.0

• Yours looks like the only one with a full name. Ill see how mine shows after I post this

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

• OliveOyl2014OliveOyl2014 member
    edited February 2015
  • Loading the player...
  • Im thinking about going back on my old gestational diabetes diet. Post partum I weighed in at 10lbs less than pre-pregnancy!

• I'm seeing more full names instead of screen names. Way to keep it anonymous Bump.
  • Testing to see what my name looks like.
  • I have to be honest: I'm seriously considering a full account deletion. It's nothing against you ladies, it's just that I don't trust TB anymore. I haven't made my decision yet, but just throwing it out there.
  • Testing my name too.
  • Yeah.  Showing full names isn't cool.  I actually went into my account and changed my name to my initials...just as a precaution.
  • Yeah.  Showing full names isn't cool.  I actually went into my account and changed my name to my initials...just as a precaution.

That's a good idea. And what is with the dude (assuming it's a dude) making random posts? This place gets weirder by the minute.
  • BADASBKRCKBADASBKRCK member
    edited February 2015

Weird, now all of a sudden its showing all the threads as being unread even after I reopen them.

edit:Nevermind, it just fixed itself. The Bump is so broken

• Sporty1216Sporty1216 member
    edited February 2015

Weird, now all of a sudden its showing all the threads as being unread even after I reopen them.

edit:Nevermind, it just fixed itself. The Bump is so broken

That's what it is doing to me now. Super frustrating.

ETA: haha. Seems to have fixed itself. I guess you just have to shame it into behaving?
  • Yeah... The bump is a little wacky... Which is a shame because I love this group and its what I do when I'm pumping. (Though maybe this is a sign to quit pumping.... One day!!)
    ~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm just here checking my name....
  • honeyzoo said:

I. Am.  Furious.

Glad you got your screen name back. I would be so upset too... Did TB tell you how/why that happened?
  • honeyzoo said:
    I. Am.  Furious.
    I don't blame you!

• The Bump put out an announcement about the issues with people's real names showing instead of user names. They apologized for the "inconvenience." Conveniently they only posted the announcement in the Bump HQ group. Nice move.
  • Why does the bump have to be so lame? ( not you guise, just the Site) I can't facebook or Pinterest from work so this is my go-to but they keep pissing off my friends :(

IVF #1 Sep '11 - canceled poor response

IVF #2 Nov '11  8R/8M/4F 3dt x2 - chemical

IVF #3 April '12  11R/6M/4F 3dt x2 - m/c

FET #1 Aug 2012  3dt x2 - BFN

**new RE**

IVF #4 Jan '13 BFN 11R/6M/6F 5dt x2 - BFN

IVF #5 July '13 16R/10M/10F 5dt x2 + 1 frostie

9dp5dt Beta 1 = 344!! 16dp5dt. Beta 2 = 4822 7wk u/s= 2 heartbeats!

Twin girls! 3/6/14

• Checking name too...

A14 Siggy Challenge (November): Favorite Fall Smell
  • I posted a reply to @honeyzoo‌ and it seems to have disappeared... I'm sure I hit post! Curiouser and curiouser.
  • They really aren't working too hard to keep the people that stuck around.
    True word. I hope it all sorts out.  Now that I finally got the guts to jump in, I'd be extra sad to see this group disappear completely!
    True word. I hope it all sorts out.  Now that I finally got the guts to jump in, I'd be extra sad to see this group disappear completely!
    me too! and I'm still too chicken to join the FB group
  • The bump needs to work right so we can liven this place back up.
  • Winter needs to be over.
  • Ho lee crap! I don't recognize ⅔ of the names on here! Did everyone change their SN or what?!

And HI RTT! Long time no see!
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Wow jennypenny!  Last time I remember seeing you post was a little after your birth story!  Long time no see!  If you missed it, the Bump was shitey and caused itself to self implode.  Most everyone has 'moved on', but some posters are left.  Message @vinny424 if you want to find the fb group.
  • tlp2558 said:

I changed my name on my account just to be sure.

Ditto. Turns out you can delete most info in your profile.
  • Ho lee crap! I don't recognize ⅔ of the names on here! Did everyone change their SN or what?!

And HI RTT! Long time no see!

Jenny!
  • So is the name thing resolved? I didn't check in yesterday and I think I missed it... That is a big concern for me.
  • So is the name thing resolved? I didn't check in yesterday and I think I missed it... That is a big concern for me.

I just deleted my name on my profile and inserted initials instead. I also was able to delete or change any other potentially identifying information. Maybe that would provide a level of greater security in case something like this happened again (which hopefully it won't)?
  • man, this is a boring day on the bump! That security breach drove everyone away!

• It really did. I've been entertaining myself on Pinterest and catching up on Sister Wives today.
  • Im desperately trying to avoid doing ACTUAL work while Im at work. The bump and FB are my go to time killers

• Looks like RTT is broken again. I'm no getting notifications of new replies.
    Neither am I

Neither am I

I'm guessing it's from the account deletions. I think that's what happened last time.
  • I keep hoping things will pick up some, but security issues are squandering my hope.