April 2014 Moms
Options

Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

Re: Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

• Options
    I'm calling the search for child care over. I've exhausted all my resources. There is no such thing as affordable night childcare. $15-20 is rediciuos and would only leave me with a few hundred left out of my paycheck when all is said and done. Don't expected to get paid that much when a child is sleeping. I'm not asking for housekeeping, gourmet meals, or early education. I'm not even asking you to stay up all night and stare at my kids! So when DH goes back to work sometime this month I'll have to quit this hospital. I'll look for a job closer to home on day shift. But since I'll be a new employee I'll never get selected for a day shift position. Maybe I should start offering night sitting services?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm a nurse too and have also seriously considered offering night time childcare services! It's so hard to arrange work when you don't have family you can rely on.
  • Options

Found in DD1's art area. The convo is pretty on point.

So awesome. Is mom doing laundry in this cameo?
  • Options
    "Wut" so stinking cute
  • Options
    I don't understand the appeal of open concept. I like it to an extent, but I like rooms also.
  • Options
    @mamrotu73‌ Sac is way to far away from Lompoc/Vandenberg Air Force Base, about 5.5hrs away.
  • Options
    @mamrotu73 I see side view. OK and FL are the only ones I automatically think of when I think panhandle. FL probably makes sense because I grew up here and was taught early on that it is a pan handle.
  • Options
    Tferr02 said:
    @mamrotu73 I see side view. OK and FL are the only ones I automatically think of when I think panhandle. FL probably makes sense because I grew up here and was taught early on that it is a pan handle.
    I agree 100% - FL and OK are the only states with panhandles!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I sort of see it for Florida and OK...I guess...
  • Options
    juniper75 said:
    My husband is eating pizza and taking a shower. Not one after another, at the same time.  :-?
    I would never risk soaking my pizza! Is nothing sacred anymore?
    Right?! I'm starting to think he's one of the pod people. 
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I live in Nebraska, and we call the western part of the state the panhandle.

• Options
    River is the #12 girls name for 2014. I blame Kelly Clarkson for ruining it.
  • Options

Old man at Costco asked me if the girls were twins. WTAF? /:) me and DH got a good laugh out of that.

That used to happen to us too! Our older girls are 2 years apart!
    I was really biting my tongue. I mean the girls look a lot alike. Their earlier pictures are identical. But twins there then sitting next to each other? No
  • Options
    Niplash.... bahahahaha! =))

• Options
    @elyse4281‌ I had that same issue! I was thinking I was crazy. I knew I hadn't opened the thread today, but it didn't show any new posts. Lame

Photobucket imageimage

• Options
    Lame is right! :-q
  • Options
    I'm also having the bump ghost problem!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Started dating February 6, 2012
    Married June 28, 2013
    BFP August 9, 2013
    Had our first baby, Samuel Robert, on April 17, 2014!

• Options
    Me too!!
  • Options
    Yeah, I went through 3 pages looking for RTT because I knew I hadn't read it, so same problem here. Bump, why u no work???
  • Options
    Bump ghost is messing with me too...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"