Cloth Diapering
Options

Randomonium LIVES!!

Re: Randomonium LIVES!!

• Options
    Interesting that oat milk is not listed as nut/soy free.  Off to google... "Other natural flavors"???
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    TJ1979 said:
    Interesting that oat milk is not listed as nut/soy free.  Off to google... "Other natural flavors"???
    Could also be that it is processed in a facility where they can't guarantee that the equipment is nut/soy free.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @stringy813, one more random suggestion before you hit up the sleep consultant.  Have you tried a white noise machine that's not the sleep sheep?  The sleep sheep didn't do anything for DS.  But he finally started sleeping better during the summer when we were running an AC in his room.  I was also working on weaning him from some night feedings at the time, so I can't say whether the AC really helped or not, but my gut says it had something to do it.  We got him a Dohm white noise machine after we stopped using the AC.
  • Options
    Speaking of Mommycon, it's coming to Atlanta. Who wants to go with me if I go? And speaking of Atlanta, I just started watching Walking. Why do they call the zombies "geeks?"
    I can't make it to Atlanta, but Chicago's is in February.  I'm tempted, but I'm not sure if it will offer a lot to me with C being 15 months at the time.
  • Options
    @stringy813, one more random suggestion before you hit up the sleep consultant.  Have you tried a white noise machine that's not the sleep sheep?  The sleep sheep didn't do anything for DS.  But he finally started sleeping better during the summer when we were running an AC in his room.  I was also working on weaning him from some night feedings at the time, so I can't say whether the AC really helped or not, but my gut says it had something to do it.  We got him a Dohm white noise machine after we stopped using the AC.
    I play music during naptime to help drown out any daytime noise. I thought it was important over the summer since we were teaching lessons during the day. I think it helps at night a little bit too when I try to get him down. We don't play it all night tho. 
  • Options
    Love the Dohm!  Bought myself one too.  :D
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Thanks for thinking of me!! I'm just love pensising everything (autocorrect wants penising to be pensions)

Shockingly I've been productive at work this morning
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I put L in his RNP, drew the curtains, turned on the fan, and ran our electric vacuum in an attempt to get him to take a nap. The battery just died on the vac. Guess who's still not sleeping. Dangit, @stringy813‌ and @mandmeesh! Your kids broke my baby!

• Options
    Ugh.  Hugs, Stringy!  I'll have DS talk to her and tell her to shape up.
  • Options
    Thanks TJ, can you just throw some tequila in with that? This is not what i needed i the middle of a workday. I'm terrified for when she starts having this kind of meltdown over things like pants or whatever else. I just. dont. get it.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    What kind of sick?

Fruit and cheese plate.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Actually, I was sick yesterday and I just turned on the AC and had soup anyway.  Soup is the best when you're sick.
  • Options
    Mapleme said:

What's a good, super simple dinner for someone who is sick when it's too hot for soup?

Popsicles?
  • Options
    Cold soup?

• Options
    Cold soup?
    I really like this grilled gazpacho.  Since some of the veggies are cooked, it comes out just warm when you serve it.  That would be a good sick food with some buttered crusty bread.

• Options
    Speaking of Mommycon, it's coming to Atlanta. Who wants to go with me if I go? And speaking of Atlanta, I just started watching Walking. Why do they call the zombies "geeks?"
    I'm thinking about going to the Atlanta Mommycon!

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Mapleme said:

I texted DH to ask what he wanted and he replied "talk later?" Whenever someone says something like that I always think that I'm in trouble and some bombshell is going to be dropped, when in reality he's probably just in the middle of something ATM.

At least he responded. My DH doesn't respond half the time. I'm sure you're not in trouble ;-)

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    stoneycakesstoneycakes member
    edited October 2014
    Oh wait. It's cool.  I found this one for a mere ten grand.

• Options
    Mapleme said:
    Stoney, for a mere $2000-$5000 you can get a top quality commercial refrigerator
    I know.  I'm considering it.  But then I most likely have to install 3 phase electric and they're kind of loud.  Plus, no freezer.
  • Options
    It's pretty ridiculous how much Sub Zero tacks onto their price for residential features, huh?
  • Options
    ovenrack said:
    My 'fridge would have to be spotless all the time for that. Also, I'd want to have better looking stuff inside. I have a lot of Pyrex food storage in there, generally.

But yes, very nice!
    Right?  But it would be a good reason to keep your fridge organized and spotless.  Plus you could buy all nice storage containers.  
  • Options
    Mapleme said:
    Mapleme said:
    Stoney, for a mere $2000-$5000 you can get a top quality commercial refrigerator
    I know.  I'm considering it.  But then I most likely have to install 3 phase electric and they're kind of loud.  Plus, no freezer.
    https://bigtray.com/true-refrigeration-reach-in-refrigerator-freezer-t-49dt-sku-trut49dt-c-10450.html But yes, you would need 3 phase.
    That one's pretty sexy, Maple, but part of the allure for me is the glass front door.  
  • Options
    Oh Maple, I LOVE the first one.  I don't know if I could deal with only 11 cu ft of fridge space, though.
  • Options
    @stoneycakes‌ please get that 16k$ freezer
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Mapleme said:
    Oh Maple, I LOVE the first one.  I don't know if I could deal with only 11 cu ft of fridge space, though.
    I KNOW that I couldn't deal with 11 cu ft of fridge space. My house currently has two refrigerators and two chest freezers and we regularly max out all of them (although some is for the business too). You could get two!
    If I get two, I might as well buy the sub zero!
  • Options
    *** just do it ***
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    TJ1979 said:
    *** just do it ***
    ** I wish **
  • Options
    unaveragejaneunaveragejane member
    edited October 2014
    TJ1979 said:
    These are thoughts you keep inside your head Jane, not outside.

• Options
    ** tell me about it **
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    My daughter is wearing a dragon costume for Halloween.

I now need to find a Knight costume for my son.  Or should I go with something else?
  • Options
    sarenu1 said:
    My daughter is wearing a dragon costume for Halloween.

I now need to find a Knight costume for my son.  Or should I go with something else?
    I was thinking of making a little tabard and belt for him.  He has a gray long sleeved onsie that he could wear under it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"