Cloth Diapering

Randomonium LIVES!!

Re: Randomonium LIVES!!

• Me too meesh. Me too. They tag teamed me all.night.long.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • :(@TJ1979‌ and @stringy813‌
    From 8:45-8am I got up....7 times. Ugh. Makes me exhausted just saying it out loud. Whyyyyyy won't he sleep?

I'm brewing some seattle's best pumpkin spice coffee. I really hope it's not horrible
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was up a lot last night, too, but it was my own dang fault. Monday on our way home we stopped at a meat-n-three place and I had DH fix my plate while I sat down with the boys. Apparently there was butter in everything I are bc yesterday L started breaking out and getting fussy. Then all night long he grunted and fidgeted with gas. I had been wondering if the dairy sensitivity was all in my head bc DH kind of thinks its pishposh, but I am now a firm believer.

Any tips on how to deal with this at potluck holiday dinners? Do you just eat your own dairy-free dishes or trust when others say it's dairy-free? I'm almost afraid to even say anything to DHs family bc I imagine they will try to accommodate me but then dismiss that one pat of butter or something.

• OMG your siggy, Stringy!  Have we discussed this?
  • OMG your siggy, Stringy!  Have we discussed this?
    Yes we have. Not sure where you were. But yes please discuss more.
    LOL.  It's like I can't look anywhere else when it's on the screen.
  • Does the right one look much bigger to anyone else?  Or is it just the angle?
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • TJ1979 said:

Does the right one look much bigger to anyone else?  Or is it just the angle?

She must have an overachiever too. Llol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • TJ1979 said:
    Does the right one look much bigger to anyone else?  Or is it just the angle?

I can confidently say from the several minutes I've spent staring at it that her right hand is higher than her left, therefore making her look slightly lopsided. Her hands aren't completely UNDER her boobs, she's cupping them from the front.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Guys. Milk tastes like sour dirt. Wtf.

This is the best description of milk ever! Seriously loling here!
  • No, I'm kinda glad y'all said you are strict about what you eat at get-togethers. I will feel like my internet stranger friends have my back when people give me weirdness about what I will eat.

• We go by the saying "no label, no way."  It's just not worth hurting my baby to taste great aunt Ruth's famous sweet potato casserole.  Sorry Ruth.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • No, I'm kinda glad y'all said you are strict about what you eat at get-togethers. I will feel like my internet stranger friends have my back when people give me weirdness about what I will eat.
    This is why I usually try to have at least fruit and veggie platters at larger gatherings.  And by fruit and veggie I mean nothing added.  I usually don't even bother with dip (I'm not really a fan of any dips for veggies and fruit).

And my salads are usually washed lettuce with toppings on the side (I have friends that don't like tomatoes or can't eat things with seeds).

However, I've never dealt with soy or dairy free meals.
  • sorry the boingies had to go guys
    You should have a different siggy gif, though.
  • I currently have 3017 notifications. My goal is 9999.
    If you would make your damn name taggable, you'd reach that goal sooooooo much sooner.

I like being elusive.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • I'm not actually Quasimodo. I'm more like Bigfoot.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • I currently have 3017 notifications. My goal is 9999.
    Currently I'm in the 500's.  I made the mistake of clicking on it a couple times over the last two months.  Otherwise I'd be closer to the 2k mark.

You need to start a couple random threads.  They seem to add up a ton to my counts.
  • sarenu1 said:
    I currently have 3017 notifications. My goal is 9999.
    Currently I'm in the 500's.  I made the mistake of clicking on it a couple times over the last two months.  Otherwise I'd be closer to the 2k mark.

You need to start a couple random threads.  They seem to add up a ton to my counts.

I'm actually planning a bump free week here shortly, so maybe we can have a repeat of Screen Free Week thread. :)
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    i agree but didnt have time to search. feel free to recommend some. theres a fun wednesday thread!
    I think it's obvious you should have Conan's string dance in your siggy.

• sarenu1 said:
    I currently have 3017 notifications. My goal is 9999.

I'm actually planning a bump free week here shortly, so maybe we can have a repeat of Screen Free Week thread. :)
    why would you do such a thing?

I really need to power through and finish getting ready for this baby. I went and sat in my craft room for a hour today before A woke up with the intention of rolling my loose fabric that's covering the guest bed, and instead just sat on my iPad bumping. As much as I love my bump time, if I don't get my major projects finished before baby gets here my head is probably going to explode.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    i agree but didnt have time to search. feel free to recommend some. theres a fun wednesday thread!
    I think it's obvious you should have Conan's string dance in your siggy.

No, clearly this: image
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • Within the last week I've bought an ear thermometer, a grape cutter, and a Divacup. I'm not sure how I lived without any of them for so long.

• I was sorting through coupons from the mail the other day cuz I'm cool like that, and there was one for graze.com. It was for a freebie box of snacks. I'm giving it a try since who doesn't like free stuff. Maybe I'll even keep getting it if I think it's worth it. I've been having problems with snacking on not the healthiest stuff. There were even options to make sure you get gluten free, dairy free, vegan, etc. I think you could even mark your own allergies in too. So maybe some people here would want to try it. I'm supposed to get the box on Monday.
  • TJ1979 said:
    Within the last week I've bought an ear thermometer, a grape cutter, and a Divacup. I'm not sure how I lived without any of them for so long.
    Okay what's a grape cutter?
    It's a knife.  Duh.
    Yeah but if it can cut a cherry tomato without squishing all the good stuff out that would be awesome!  Or maybe I need sharper knives?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"