April 2014 Moms
Options

Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

Re: Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

• Options
    He's so adorable!

Photobucket imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DS would not sleep in his pack and play last night. So, since we are out of town, I laid some blankets down and let him sleep on the floor. Does that make me a horrible parent?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    eireyes said:
    Aiden just discovered he can play with the inner strap of my nursing tank while nursing, and by play I mean stretch it out and let it snap back... Good thing the elastic is mostly shot already!
    Logan just started doing this too!

@deidremaria Handsome boy!

@lokimau Glad your DH is ok. I'd be pissed too.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
                                ~Missed MC at 8 weeks. D&C at 12 weeks on 4/17/13~ 
       Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    snowbound said:

DS would not sleep in his pack and play last night. So, since we are out of town, I laid some blankets down and let him sleep on the floor. Does that make me a horrible parent?

Dylan naps on a blanket on the living room floor sometimes. You're fine. He slept right?
  • Options
    My one night for H to wake up with liam turned into him waking up at 11:30, refusing a bottle from H and then proceeding to wake up every 2 hours after.

Bro.. Wtf man. Let me sleep!!! I'm irrationally upset over this.
    photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
  • Options
    I love how that girl got called out by parenting and her own board, as well. I'm glad you were the starter vinny. Way to take the lead.
  • Options

Making skull cakes. My aunt got my crazy sister a fancy williams-sonoma skull pan for Halloween. The girl doesn't cook! I'm half tempted to take it home with me, she won't notice it's gone right? Pictures to follow.

My sister thinks it's ok to take stuff I don't use a lot. I fucking hate it
  • Options

Making skull cakes. My aunt got my crazy sister a fancy williams-sonoma skull pan for Halloween. The girl doesn't cook! I'm half tempted to take it home with me, she won't notice it's gone right? Pictures to follow.

Ok, fine, I'll leave it. But for the record, this is likely the only time this pan will ever get used, unless I make skull cake again next year.

• Options

Ok, fine, I'll leave it. But for the record, this is likely the only time this pan will ever get used, unless I make skull cake again next year.

Ask to borrow it and keep it for ages and ages.
    This is a better option
  • Options
    @MrsW26 can you link me to the big swap? I've heard about it but I can't seem to find it.
  • Options
    Vinny424 said:
    Did anyone else know Joey fatone from n*sync is the announcer of Steve Harvey on family feud?!?! Mind blown.
    Guy gets around.. he also hosts some cooking channel contest show.
  • Options
    Thanks @MrsW26. I requested too :) No worries @vinny424, I wont steal it from you if its still around when we are approved ;) hope you able to get it!
  • Options
    @celticlullaby‌ one top tooth

Good call, RDR, I think I like this better!

Tomorrow I have to watch a video on ichords to figure how to knit the drawstring, but they're done enough he can start wearing them!

Cast on 4 knit, do not turn, keep knitting in this fashion.
  • Options
    @mamrotu73 yay for getting to the new house! Do you have to wait long for household goods? We have to wait a week. Camping in our house with two little ones isn't the most fun I've had.
  • Options
    edoliesmomedoliesmom member
    edited October 2014
    Ugh... I take it back on ILs babysitting being a success. She has woken up at 12:45, 3:30 and 6:15 so far! She hasn't woken up more than twice since she was much much younger. I know it's because she was overstimulated yesterday. Boooo. :-q

ETA: So, what would y'all do? Edolie was sleepy yesterday around 2:45 yesterday, and I tried putting her to sleep but my ILs showed up at 3 to get her. She didn't sleep on the car ride over there and cried (because she was tired), and then my MIL texted me at 4:30 saying she hadn't slept but was happy. I told her if she's being held and stimulated then she won't show many signs of being tired, but I KNEW she was tired. Shortly after that she slept for 30 minutes. Then she said Edolie fell asleep just for a few minutes some time after that, and then didn't sleep until 7:45ish for 30 minutes again.

Would y'all ask that she try to get her nap better next time (this would probaby require a lot of fussing and fighting), or just deal with an overtired baby later since it's likely for just only one night?

ETAA: I had also written down the times she would be tired (3:15, 5:15 & 715), so it's not like she was clueless about her nap schedule... And I also talked with them before they left. :-/
    February Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV couple ~ Jim & Pam <3

Edolie Mae ~ April 21, 2014 <3
  • Options
    (((Hugs))) Thanks @mommyofmac! Me too! I hope today goes better too.
    February Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV couple ~ Jim & Pam <3

Edolie Mae ~ April 21, 2014 <3
  • Options
    hordolhordol member
    edited October 2014
    @edoliesmom‌ My in-laws keep DS up longer than they should when they watch him, too. It's kind of annoying but I know it's just because they want to play with him as much as they can. I've kind of just accepted that as part of the deal when they watch him. Thankfully it doesn't happen all that often (them watching him, I mean.) If they watched him frequently I would ask them to make naps a higher priority but if it's just once in awhile, I would just let it go.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Started dating February 6, 2012
    Married June 28, 2013
    BFP August 9, 2013
    Had our first baby, Samuel Robert, on April 17, 2014!

• Options
    Today I woke up feeling ill. I think all the stress I've been carrying is finally catching up to me. I'm just so tired of being the one to carry all the burdens (and lately it has been a ton) while DH just prances through life flopping his dick around and watching YouTube videos. Don't get me wrong, he's a great guy but I just want him to take on some of the load sometimes. I feel like I have to figure everything out while he just sits back and enjoys life.

Ugh /vent.
  • Options
    And has anyone seen the new episode of AHS? That shit is scary!! :((
  • Options
    @mamrotu73‌ I may not be thinking this through, but AT&T has a wireless cable box you can set up anywhere. You would just have to install the wired one in a separate room. So if you want a tv in your bedroom, you could put the main one there. I'm not even sure if that helps, but I hope you get it figured out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"