March 2015 Moms
Options

AW AW AW AW AW AW

HI! I have nevr posted herre before but I'm really nervous/anxious/excited. I just had my 9 wk appt and we are having a GIRL! SQUEEEEEE GAAAHHH! My ob totally believes in the The Law of Ramses or something to determine the dangle of the angle. such a cool doctor.

LOLZ also I've been farting alot since I became a preggers IS THIS NORMAL? my hubby thinks I'm disgusto.

I also heard that breathing farts is dangerous for the baby on Babee Center so I think I'm going to get some face masks and put them on the dog's butt cuz her farts are the WORST. What can I do about my farts? I don't want to kill my baby!

ANyway, I will probably not read your responses becuse I am really busy and have a life but I will probably post something like this again in two weeks so you guys can keep up with how cool my pregncany is going! Cya! O and here is a pic of my ultrasound. Tell me you love it!

Re: AW AW AW AW AW AW

• Options
    Lol I needed this!! I have been trying to be nice about all the stupid questions but I just can't anymore. Totally hope my ultrasound looks like this today!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Omgz she is so cute!!! I can't see much of a dangle but def trust the doc! Have u painted the nursery yet??
  • Options
    Oh em gee! You're baby is smiling in utero! You have the most smartest, advanced baby evar!
  • Options
    I'm losing my mind at 'dangle of the angle'.
    Daisypath Vacation tickersBabyFetus Ticker
    Married 19 October 2013
    TTC since June 2014
    BFP: 3 July 2014
    EDD: Pi Day 2015
  • Options
    LOL this made my morning.
  • Options
    PRICELESS!!! Thank you for absolutely making my day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

OMG youre baby is SO CUTE. you're already showing right? 

note: wrong use of "your" is on purpose. its making me twitch.
    Of course she is! There is no such thing as bloat! That's alllllll baby 9 weeks and all!
    Pregnancy Ticker
          ---------- For SuzyQ---------

• Options
    I love you!!
    BabyFruit Ticker image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Are you showing yet? I mean you must be, you're 9 whole weeks!

• Options
    Omg your totes preggers!!! Lol I always laugh thinking about that post
    autism photo: AUTISM autismglitter.gifBabyFruit Tickerphoto d61f26e5-4fb2-4a0b-b301-b0af2b53d4d3.jpg
  • Options
    I love everything about this thread. Everything.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Cinderella105 pronounced dead at 1:09pm.
  • Options
    I haven't been around much but I'm glad I happened upon this thread. Thanks for the laugh!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just died. Thank you. This made my life

• Options
    Annnnd I am laughing by myself in a restaurant like a crazy person.
  • Options
    Oh, and don't do the ice bucket challenge!!1!1! And don't take really hot showers. ESPECIALLY DON'T take showers or baths after midnight or you'll turn into a gremlin. Just stay away from water altogether. Be safe, ToasterCat.
  • Options
    OMG that ramses guy said I'm having a girl too!!! Twinsies!!!!!!!! We should exchange phone #s and addresses so we can give each other updates.

Also, everyone told me not to eat peanut butter or tuna or sushi and don't go out into sunlight cuz its too hot so WATCH OUT. I'm pretty sure if you eat peanut butter youll have a boy anyways so don't eat that.
  • Options
    =D>

This is all I can come up with to contribute to the amazingness that is this thread. Bravo @toastercat
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"